Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:30:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
a1471989

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:37:41 PM

I like that this project promotes the ideas of a distributed economy to the masses and uses for this just the technology of blockchai. It's great to make it more massive and attract more new users.
And what are the advantages of this project? Can I ask you about?
Well, for example, EvenCoin will support cross-border transfers, which in itself is an excellent solution, as this will help to facilitate international trade between entrepreneurs. It's also a ready-made and complete e-commerce system, and this is based on the highly reliable method of Escrow

It sounds great, it turns out that all possible transactions will be protected from some kind of money transfer and we can say that they are safe.

Exactly. But in addition, the founders of this project also offer other projects, which will be part of EvenCoin with very useful and convenient functionality.

What exactly are you talking about, I did not quite understand you Huh
I'm talking about projects such as BitRecharge that will provide the possibility of domestic flights and hotels, which can be paid for by crypto. So it is planned to open its own stock exchange, which will not concede such as HitBTC, Kraken or Cryptopia. And all this of course will be under the control of your own wallet EvenChain

It's really impressive, they want to present a whole range of services and a set of software solutions that will provide users with really great opportunities.

In fact, this is a very interesting project and I am amazed by the ambitions of the team, which is hammered by this. I can show you the project documentation. There you will be able to read more interesting and key facts about this project.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thrgk

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:40:00 PM

I like that this project promotes the ideas of a distributed economy to the masses and uses for this just the technology of blockchai. It's great to make it more massive and attract more new users.
And what are the advantages of this project? Can I ask you about?
Well, for example, EvenCoin will support cross-border transfers, which in itself is an excellent solution, as this will help to facilitate international trade between entrepreneurs. It's also a ready-made and complete e-commerce system, and this is based on the highly reliable method of Escrow

It sounds great, it turns out that all possible transactions will be protected from some kind of money transfer and we can say that they are safe.

Exactly. But in addition, the founders of this project also offer other projects, which will be part of EvenCoin with very useful and convenient functionality.

What exactly are you talking about, I did not quite understand you Huh
I'm talking about projects such as BitRecharge that will provide the possibility of domestic flights and hotels, which can be paid for by crypto. So it is planned to open its own stock exchange, which will not concede such as HitBTC, Kraken or Cryptopia. And all this of course will be under the control of your own wallet EvenChain

It's really impressive, they want to present a whole range of services and a set of software solutions that will provide users with really great opportunities.

In fact, this is a very interesting project and I am amazed by the ambitions of the team, which is hammered by this. I can show you the project documentation. There you will be able to read more interesting and key facts about this project.
You are very interested in me, I will definitely read it, thanks for the help Smiley
galaxyxxz

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:44:40 PM

This topic is like a chat tab
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:25:21 PM

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:30:23 PM

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!

On the official website of the project, you can find an article detailing the project team, all its members and developers!
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:40:41 PM

I believe that the development team deserves activity from the participants so that their project grows in the future. They did a great job to run such a big project! This is a good job!

I agree, the development team tried to make the project what the users will like, but I think that they should not dwell on this, because the bright future of the project lies ahead!
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:45:39 PM

I believe that the development team deserves activity from the participants so that their project grows in the future. They did a great job to run such a big project! This is a good job!

I agree, the development team tried to make the project what the users will like, but I think that they should not dwell on this, because the bright future of the project lies ahead!

Do you think it's worthwhile for developers to raise additional funds to make the marketing program more massive and strong? For as many users as possible to learn about the project?
a1471989

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:54:13 PM

Do you think it's worthwhile for developers to raise additional funds to make the marketing program more massive and strong? For as many users as possible to learn about the project?

Advertising has always been the engine of any project. But the money that was spent on advertising, should justify itself. I do not know the entire financial component of the project and therefore I think that they should not now do another marketing stage.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:59:15 PM

Advertising has always been the engine of any project. But the money that was spent on advertising, should justify itself. I do not know the entire financial component of the project and therefore I think that they should not now do another marketing stage.

I agree with you, in this case you need to know the measure, to know when you need to stop and look at the result, if this is not done, then the project can turn out to be a big minus very soon!
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:12:57 PM

I'm really looking forward to when the sale of project coins is available, because I participate in the bounty program and receive a large number of project tokens. I'm waiting for them to go on the stock exchange in order to sell them profitably!
a1471989

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:17:59 PM

I'm really looking forward to when the sale of project coins is available, because I participate in the bounty program and receive a large number of project tokens. I'm waiting for them to go on the stock exchange in order to sell them profitably!

Why did you decide to participate in the bounty program? Why not just invest your money in buying tokens and then sell them on the exchange? I think this is the most profitable way
peetah

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:22:51 PM

Why did you decide to participate in the bounty program? Why not just invest your money in buying tokens and then sell them on the exchange? I think this is the most profitable way

I do not like to take risks and therefore I decided that my investment in the project will be only my personal time, which I will spend on the promotion of the project. And I'm afraid to buy tokens at the moment, because I'm afraid of losing my money
a1471989

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:30:07 PM

I do not like to take risks and therefore I decided that my investment in the project will be only my personal time, which I will spend on the promotion of the project. And I'm afraid to buy tokens at the moment, because I'm afraid of losing my money

You are doing the right thing, because it is a risky business and if you are not ready to take this risk, then do not deal with this case. Once you are ready, then you will be engaged in investing
peetah

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:35:03 PM

You are doing the right thing, because it is a risky business and if you are not ready to take this risk, then do not deal with this case. Once you are ready, then you will be engaged in investing

I also decided this way, I read this idea in an article about investing and decided that this is exactly what I need. At the moment I like to participate in bounty programs and get rewards for participating in them.
SamuelN

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:40:58 PM

When will large investors come to the project? How do you think? Or does the project already have a good team of investors? I do not have information about this, but I'm very interested to know this.
peetah

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:45:52 PM

When will large investors come to the project? How do you think? Or does the project already have a good team of investors? I do not have information about this, but I'm very interested to know this.

Recently I read about this project in one publication and there was information that large investors are expected to join the game, which will help the project finish the preparatory stage and the stage of the project's formation will begin.
SamuelN

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:50:52 PM

Recently I read about this project in one publication and there was information that large investors are expected to join the game, which will help the project finish the preparatory stage and the stage of the project's formation will begin.

This is great news, I think this will be a good information opportunity for new users to join the project. I hope that the project will get a good publicity and society and many users will pay attention to it!
peetah

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:55:53 PM

This is great news, I think this will be a good information opportunity for new users to join the project. I hope that the project will get a good publicity and society and many users will pay attention to it!

This will be a good result of the work on the project, but as we all know not all is perfect at once and quickly. We need to work hard and develop the project to get a good result in the form of big money and enthusiastic user reviews
vingaard
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:18:23 PM

so, If I want to mine this token I only have to left them in MEW and after some time I will receive my profits? Is there a minimum amount or every coin I have in my wallet will mine?
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:36:53 PM

Even coin offers interesting ideas. I hope they will have enough talent and ambitions to make it real. But, I still have some questions. Why developers call it a fair and unique platform? What is so special about it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: