Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 02:03:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
SamuelN

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:54:29 AM

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator

That's what I'm telling you. The more people enter the work and the promotion of the project, the higher the chance that the project will be successful in the future!

I fully support you! I agree that at the initial stage the project requires active support of users and investors, so that it becomes successful and popular in the society.
SamuelN

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:04:37 AM

The project needs a lot of financial investments, because to realize this idea, it takes a huge amount of finances that the project does not have!

I am sure that the project will have a good team of investors, which will help him to translate this idea!
SamuelN

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:14:55 AM

I like the development team, because I am confident in the professionalism of these people. Many of them participated in the creation of large projects, which we all know!

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:20:03 AM

I like the development team, because I am confident in the professionalism of these people. Many of them participated in the creation of large projects, which we all know!

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!

On the official website of the project, you can find an article detailing the project team, all its members and developers!
SamuelN

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:24:32 AM

On the official website of the project, you can find an article detailing the project team, all its members and developers!

Well, thank you, I will definitely find this article and get acquainted with its content, because I believe that every participant and user of the project is obliged to know the information about the development team!
boomertoo

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:45:06 PM

An interesting idea for the project. This should unite a lot of interested investors and people from the sphere of crypto currency under a single idea.
And how exactly will this affect the market as a whole? What new can this bring to the vast community of crypto-investors and users?
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:48:59 PM

An interesting idea for the project. This should unite a lot of interested investors and people from the sphere of crypto currency under a single idea.
And how exactly will this affect the market as a whole? What new can this bring to the vast community of crypto-investors and users?
Well, why should it somehow make me a market? This is simply a convenient platform that provides convenient functionality to its users and investors. I think this is quite enough to become a popular and interesting platform.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:53:21 PM

Well, why should it somehow make me a market? This is simply a convenient platform that provides convenient functionality to its users and investors. I think this is quite enough to become a popular and interesting platform.
I'm just used to the fact that almost every project tries to somehow change the world of crypto investment and I view all projects from this point of view. In fact, I'm trying to understand exactly what features this project has, which may interest me.
Techsan

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:57:09 PM

I'm just used to the fact that almost every project tries to somehow change the world of crypto investment and I view all projects from this point of view. In fact, I'm trying to understand exactly what features this project has, which may interest me.
For example, the ability to easily cross-border transfers without special delays and commissions, at least this is already worthy of attention. Because this is quite an interesting solution.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:03:54 PM

For example, the ability to easily cross-border transfers without special delays and commissions, at least this is already worthy of attention. Because this is quite an interesting solution.
Yes, I can agree that this is really an interesting solution and can be very convenient. But what besides this? Is this the only thing that this platform can attract?
Techsan

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:08:40 PM

Yes, I can agree that this is really an interesting solution and can be very convenient. But what besides this? Is this the only thing that this platform can attract?
The founders of the project emphasize a significant increase in the capitalization of market investments in the field of crypto-currency and see in this huge potential for the development of their project. Cross-border transfers are only a small part of what this platform can do.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:12:58 PM

The founders of the project emphasize a significant increase in the capitalization of market investments in the field of crypto-currency and see in this huge potential for the development of their project. Cross-border transfers are only a small part of what this platform can do.
I'm probably going to get a deeper study of this platform, I was interested in what you are saying about it. I hope this will become a truly worthwhile and successful project.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:21:05 PM

I view this project as an interesting matter in terms of mining crypto-currency. At least I see very interesting benefits for those who want to engage in mining in this project.
Why do you think it is for this category of people that this project has such a benefit? What are the advantages?
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:25:10 PM

I view this project as an interesting matter in terms of mining crypto-currency. At least I see very interesting benefits for those who want to engage in mining in this project.
Why do you think it is for this category of people that this project has such a benefit? What are the advantages?
You can go to the website and read the terms. I like that I can invest in tokens a certain amount and be able to passively earn money for 15 years without any need to spend money on equipment and electricity for coin mining.
amanai

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:29:49 PM

You can go to the website and read the terms. I like that I can invest in tokens a certain amount and be able to passively earn money for 15 years without any need to spend money on equipment and electricity for coin mining.
It sounds pretty good, but you need to invest a certain amount, yes? That is, I mean that it is available only for large investors?
Klacik

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:34:56 PM

It sounds pretty good, but you need to invest a certain amount, yes? That is, I mean that it is available only for large investors?
Well, of course there is a certain amount, but I can not name it right now. You can try to look at this information on the website, for sure it is there.
amanai

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:37:57 PM

Well, of course there is a certain amount, but I can not name it right now. You can try to look at this information on the website, for sure it is there.
It sounds pretty interesting. And at which stage is the entire project now. Is the ability to drop coins already available to users of this platform or is it not yet available?
Klacik

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:40:16 PM

It sounds pretty interesting. And at which stage is the entire project now. Is the ability to drop coins already available to users of this platform or is it not yet available?
Well, if you look at the road map, the team has already finished a lot and there are already many opportunities for users, who they can start using now. Including mining crypto-currency. So you can say that yes, this part of the project is already ready and presented to users.
cashbitca

Activity: 700
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:59:04 PM

I'm just annoyed by projects that rank themselves as similar to bitcoin! You are not equal to compete with bitcoin until you have as many transactions as they have!

kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:55:09 AM

project is just wonderful! and, most importantly, it is suitable for miners, since it doesn't require any equipment, and also receives mining parallel to the even block.
how much the technology has advanced Smiley... if now, for example, bitcoin requires expensive equipment, then here is a purely mathematical process on the installed platform under the blockchain Ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: