Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:02:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:05:06 AM

The volume of coins is impressive. for example, 15 million is the volume of negotiable rates; this indicates that they are in high demand.
of course, the demand for them will be, because the project is supported by professionals who have worked with Fitnech companies for the last 20-25 years. Experience and knowledge allow the company to remain stable.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:15:14 AM

it is worth noting that the road map is very correct. in particular, each of the stages is indicated, as well as the status of its completion, waiting or consideration.
I support. Also, it isn't superfluous to mention that there is an operation with the help of which the EvenCoin token was created. Next is the block that was added to the Ethereum blockchain when creating the transaction and one of the best tools in the technical specification table.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:20:12 AM

it is worth noting that the road map is very correct. in particular, each of the stages is indicated, as well as the status of its completion, waiting or consideration.
I support. Also, it isn't superfluous to mention that there is an operation with the help of which the EvenCoin token was created. Next is the block that was added to the Ethereum blockchain when creating the transaction and one of the best tools in the technical specification table.
I understand what you are leading to. these are important components of a good, forward-looking project, which confirm that a serious work has been done to implement the main instrument in action.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:25:30 AM

I understand what you are leading to. these are important components of a good, forward-looking project, which confirm that a serious work has been done to implement the main instrument in action.
yes, it is absolutely true. although here is not very large amount of information for me, but maybe I'll find it in white paper.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:30:22 AM

yes, it is absolutely true. although here is not very large amount of information for me, but maybe I'll find it in white paper.
here are the main characteristics of the project and the token as a whole, as well as the stages of the road map from the beginning to its completion. details really should be described in more detail in white paper.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:35:07 AM

here are the main characteristics of the project and the token as a whole, as well as the stages of the road map from the beginning to its completion. details really should be described in more detail in white paper.
I'm wondering what are the security guarantees on this platform. and can I really be sure that my coins are protected?
kk777

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:40:15 AM

I'm wondering what are the security guarantees on this platform. and can I really be sure that my coins are protected?
your coins are completely protected by the same standards that are used by the blockchain Ethereum, i.e it is a public key cryptography technology for performing all functions.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:45:15 AM

your coins are completely protected by the same standards that are used by the blockchain Ethereum, i.e it is a public key cryptography technology for performing all functions.
and the implementation of this all takes place in various ways to perform the desired functions of the smart contract.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:50:08 AM

guys, everybody's the good time of the day! Someone, tell me, please, for what purposes will this coin come in handy and why should I buy it?
boomertoo

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:55:08 AM

guys, everybody's the good time of the day! Someone, tell me, please, for what purposes will this coin come in handy and why should I buy it?
well, firstly, this coin has proved its suitability, and the proven never goes wrong, as indicated by the developers. so rest assured, this coin you will definitely be useful, and not only useful, but also profitable.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:00:15 PM

well, firstly, this coin has proved its suitability, and the proven never goes wrong, as indicated by the developers. so rest assured, this coin you will definitely be useful, and not only useful, but also profitable.
thanks for such a detailed answer. I'm sure that I'll participate in this project, it is really interested me! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Nina-coin

Activity: 266
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:02:18 PM

I join the fair question: what is the purpose of creating another token on Ethereum? I never understood it, very carefully reading the white paper. It is good that there is an exchange, but it is not clear why invest in a coin in a falling market. Even the giants of cryptocurrencies feel bad... and then just the new token)
SamuelN

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:46:27 PM

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why they are doing it. This fact is very important for me as an analyst.
SamuelN

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:04:03 PM

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why they are doing it. This fact is very important for me as an analyst.

I only recently joined the project, because I was busy promoting another project. Are you really an analyst? IF yes, in which sphere?

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:09:43 PM

I only recently joined the project, because I was busy promoting another project. Are you really an analyst? IF yes, in which sphere?

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!
SamuelN

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:14:09 PM

Do you think it's worthwhile for developers to raise additional funds to make the marketing program more massive and strong? For as many users as possible to learn about the project?
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:19:25 PM

Do you think it's worthwhile for developers to raise additional funds to make the marketing program more massive and strong? For as many users as possible to learn about the project?

Advertising has always been the engine of any project. But the money that was spent on advertising, should justify itself. I do not know the entire financial component of the project and therefore I think that they should not now do another marketing stage.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:24:10 PM

I do not like to take risks and therefore I decided that my investment in the project will be only my personal time, which I will spend on the promotion of the project. And I'm afraid to buy tokens at the moment, because I'm afraid of losing my money
kk777

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:29:29 PM

I do not like to take risks and therefore I decided that my investment in the project will be only my personal time, which I will spend on the promotion of the project. And I'm afraid to buy tokens at the moment, because I'm afraid of losing my money

You are doing the right thing, because it is a risky business and if you are not ready to take this risk, then do not deal with this case. Once you are ready, then you will be engaged in investing
boomertoo

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:34:10 PM

You are doing the right thing, because it is a risky business and if you are not ready to take this risk, then do not deal with this case. Once you are ready, then you will be engaged in investing

This is great news, I think this will be a good information opportunity for new users to join the project. I hope that the project will get a good publicity and society and many users will pay attention to it!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: