Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:25:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:42:56 PM

I do not like to take risks and therefore I decided that my investment in the project will be only my personal time, which I will spend on the promotion of the project. And I'm afraid to buy tokens at the moment, because I'm afraid of losing my money

You are doing the right thing, because it is a risky business and if you are not ready to take this risk, then do not deal with this case. Once you are ready, then you will be engaged in investing

This is great news, I think this will be a good information opportunity for new users to join the project. I hope that the project will get a good publicity and society and many users will pay attention to it!

I agree with you, the project is successful because it solves the problems that users have. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:48:23 PM

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:53:47 PM

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:58:45 PM

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator
CryptoCot

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:03:07 PM

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator

A large number of users in the Telegram is a definite advantage of the project. The more the community is informed about the project, the more potential investors it will have. Very many projects have previously suffered it's insufficient user community. although the ideas of the project were excellent. It is good that now this problem is solved in advance.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:04:06 PM

The project needs a lot of financial investments, because to realize this idea, it takes a huge amount of finances that the project does not have!
realknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:13:08 PM

but everyone has a choice of each to go to the project he wants and want to join to bounty what skipper.

a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:14:40 PM

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!

On the official website of the project, you can find an article detailing the project team, all its members and developers!
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:42:21 PM

The project is awesome. I want to help developers to popularize Evencoin. Is there any bounty or airdrop? I would be happy to participate somehow.
Yes, of course, there are bounty and airdrop. It is available, so you can become a participant and choose what you like to do. I guess it is a great opportunity.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:48:25 PM

The project is awesome. I want to help developers to popularize Evencoin. Is there any bounty or airdrop? I would be happy to participate somehow.
Yes, of course, there are bounty and airdrop. It is available, so you can become a participant and choose what you like to do. I guess it is a great opportunity.
True. Project is very interesting. Can you answer some questions? Maybe I am strange, but I still can’t find the link. It will be much easier to get necessary info from you.
Klacik

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:53:31 PM

True. Project is very interesting. Can you answer some questions? Maybe I am strange, but I still can’t find the link. It will be much easier to get necessary info from you.
No problem, bro. Here is the link I guess you will find all information there. If you still have some questions you can ask them to me.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4426454.msg39492093#msg39492093
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:59:16 PM

No problem, bro. Here is the link I guess you will find all information there. If you still have some questions you can ask them to me.

Wow. Thank you so much. Are you a participant of this bounty campaign? I don’t see any facebook campaign here. It’s said. I have many followers on my account.
Klacik

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:05:40 PM

Wow. Thank you so much. Are you a participant of this bounty campaign? I don’t see any facebook campaign here. It’s said. I have many followers on my account.
Don’t be so sad. I am sure that you will find something more interesting. No, I haven’t been a participant yet, but I am thinking about it. It looks to me pretty attractive.
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:10:38 PM

Don’t be so sad. I am sure that you will find something more interesting. No, I haven’t been a participant yet, but I am thinking about it. It looks to me pretty attractive.
Well, then good luck for you! Yes, probably I will help in translation. It is possible because I know many languages. I hope they aren’t reserved still.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:33:20 PM

Why this project is supposed to be interesting for beginning miners? I just don’t get right the idea. I understand that it is somethings special, but it still kind of hard to me to understand.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:38:30 PM

Why this project is supposed to be interesting for beginning miners? I just don’t get right the idea. I understand that it is somethings special, but it still kind of hard to me to understand.
I think Evencoin is great perspective for mining. Developers guarantee that all genesis gets equal mined coins over a time period of 15 years
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:45:36 PM

I think Evencoin is great perspective for mining. Developers guarantee that all genesis gets equal mined coins over a time period of 15 years
Is it the only reason why I should for example buy it? How useful evencoin could be? What wallets can use for it? I want to know everything.
peetah

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:50:26 PM

Is it the only reason why I should for example buy it? How useful evencoin could be? What wallets can use for it? I want to know everything.
Look, I get give you any financial advices, but I think that evencoin is really something out of the box. It is your decision to believe it or not. You can use Ethereum wallets, mobile and web wallets.evencoin.io. They give a great choice.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:55:36 PM

Look, I get give you any financial advices, but I think that evencoin is really something out of the box. It is your decision to believe it or not. You can use Ethereum wallets, mobile and web wallets.evencoin.io. They give a great choice.
Looks interesting. You are right, but I know many people that are really interested in evencoin. That’s why I want to know more. I’m not against it. Just trying to figure it out.
peetah

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:01:26 PM

Looks interesting. You are right, but I know many people that are really interested in evencoin. That’s why I want to know more. I’m not against it. Just trying to figure it out.
Ok. It’s nice. You just need to take a look from the other side. It isn’t a project designed special for miners. Beginning project will be happy to use opportunity given by evencoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: