Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:57:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:07:00 PM

Why this project is supposed to be interesting for beginning miners? I just don’t get right the idea. I understand that it is somethings special, but it still kind of hard to me to understand.
I think Evencoin is great perspective for mining. Developers guarantee that all genesis gets equal mined coins over a time period of 15 years
Is it the only reason why I should for example buy it? How useful evencoin could be? What wallets can use for it? I want to know everything.
Look, I get give you any financial advices, but I think that evencoin is really something out of the box. It is your decision to believe it or not. You can use Ethereum wallets, mobile and web wallets.evencoin.io. They give a great choice.
Looks interesting. You are right, but I know many people that are really interested in evencoin. That’s why I want to know more. I’m not against it. Just trying to figure it out.
Ok. It’s nice. You just need to take a look from the other side. It isn’t a project designed special for miners. Beginning project will be happy to use opportunity given by evencoin.
You mean that new project can be able to find investment thanks to evencoin? It is really intriguing. I hope developers will have enough resources to do it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:16:31 PM

Why this project is supposed to be interesting for beginning miners? I just don’t get right the idea. I understand that it is somethings special, but it still kind of hard to me to understand.
I think Evencoin is great perspective for mining. Developers guarantee that all genesis gets equal mined coins over a time period of 15 years
Is it the only reason why I should for example buy it? How useful evencoin could be? What wallets can use for it? I want to know everything.
Look, I get give you any financial advices, but I think that evencoin is really something out of the box. It is your decision to believe it or not. You can use Ethereum wallets, mobile and web wallets.evencoin.io. They give a great choice.
Looks interesting. You are right, but I know many people that are really interested in evencoin. That’s why I want to know more. I’m not against it. Just trying to figure it out.
Ok. It’s nice. You just need to take a look from the other side. It isn’t a project designed special for miners. Beginning project will be happy to use opportunity given by evencoin.
You mean that new project can be able to find investment thanks to evencoin? It is really intriguing. I hope developers will have enough resources to do it.
Don’t worry about it. I am sure that they are talented and enough experienced to make it. I am really sure that they will take their place on the cryptomarket.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:53:02 AM

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:58:14 AM

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!

On the official website of the project, you can find an article detailing the project team, all its members and developers!
boomertoo

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:03:13 AM

On the official website of the project, you can find an article detailing the project team, all its members and developers!

Advertising has always been the engine of any project. But the money that was spent on advertising, should justify itself. I do not know the entire financial component of the project and therefore I think that they should not now do another marketing stage.
rudrow

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:04:38 AM

Do we get bonus on bulk purchase?
kk777

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:08:15 AM

Advertising has always been the engine of any project. But the money that was spent on advertising, should justify itself. I do not know the entire financial component of the project and therefore I think that they should not now do another marketing stage.

I agree with you, in this case you need to know the measure, to know when you need to stop and look at the result, if this is not done, then the project can turn out to be a big minus very soon!
boomertoo

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:13:15 AM

I agree with you, in this case you need to know the measure, to know when you need to stop and look at the result, if this is not done, then the project can turn out to be a big minus very soon!

You are doing the right thing, because it is a risky business and if you are not ready to take this risk, then do not deal with this case. Once you are ready, then you will be engaged in investing
kk777

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:18:27 AM

You are doing the right thing, because it is a risky business and if you are not ready to take this risk, then do not deal with this case. Once you are ready, then you will be engaged in investing

I also decided this way, I read this idea in an article about investing and decided that this is exactly what I need. At the moment I like to participate in bounty programs and get rewards for participating in them.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:24:04 AM

This is great news, I think this will be a good information opportunity for new users to join the project. I hope that the project will get a good publicity and society and many users will pay attention to it!
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:26:17 AM

This is great news, I think this will be a good information opportunity for new users to join the project. I hope that the project will get a good publicity and society and many users will pay attention to it!

This will be a good result of the work on the project, but as we all know not all is perfect at once and quickly. We need to work hard and develop the project to get a good result in the form of big money and enthusiastic user reviews
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:32:05 AM

This will be a good result of the work on the project, but as we all know not all is perfect at once and quickly. We need to work hard and develop the project to get a good result in the form of big money and enthusiastic user reviews

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why they are doing it. This fact is very important for me as an analyst.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:37:04 AM

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why they are doing it. This fact is very important for me as an analyst.

I only recently joined the project, because I was busy promoting another project. Are you really an analyst? IF yes, in which sphere?
Jane Moore

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:47:43 AM

How many members are in your team?
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:51:58 AM

That's what I'm telling you. The more people enter the work and the promotion of the project, the higher the chance that the project will be successful in the future!

I fully support you! I agree that at the initial stage the project requires active support of users and investors, so that it becomes successful and popular in the society.

BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:56:36 AM

That's what I'm telling you. The more people enter the work and the promotion of the project, the higher the chance that the project will be successful in the future!

I fully support you! I agree that at the initial stage the project requires active support of users and investors, so that it becomes successful and popular in the society.

Well, thank you, I will definitely find this article and get acquainted with its content, because I believe that every participant and user of the project is obliged to know the information about the development team!
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:04:01 AM

Yes, of course, they want to make a profit, but thus they will receive it, but the project can suffer very much, because the main part of the project can be managed by one person who does not know the specifics of the project. Is it dangerous
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:09:14 AM

Yes, of course, they want to make a profit, but thus they will receive it, but the project can suffer very much, because the main part of the project can be managed by one person who does not know the specifics of the project. Is it dangerous

That is, you want to say that this investor can harm the project, if he starts to manage the project at his own discretion? Will it be able to destroy the project and make it unnecessary for users?
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:14:51 AM

That is, you want to say that this investor can harm the project, if he starts to manage the project at his own discretion? Will it be able to destroy the project and make it unnecessary for users?

That's right, investors often do not have experience working with similar projects, their main task is to find a promising project and invest in it, so that in the future the project would bring a good profit
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:38:08 AM

Please tell me what is so remarkable about this coin and who will really use it? I think there are plenty of similar analogues on the market .A very large competition will prevent this token from growing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: