Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:17:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
amanai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:48:03 AM

Please tell me what is so remarkable about this coin and who will really use it? I think there are plenty of similar analogues on the market .A very large competition will prevent this token from growing
This project is a kind of distributed trading system,unlike other tokens, Even Coin connects exceptional startups and investors improving the viability of the business

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nicrnicr

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:03:47 PM

Please tell me what is so remarkable about this coin and who will really use it? I think there are plenty of similar analogues on the market .A very large competition will prevent this token from growing
This project is a kind of distributed trading system,unlike other tokens, Even Coin connects exceptional startups and investors improving the viability of the business
For me personally, the description of the project and its specifics are very abstract and incomprehensible. I think it's not very good if the developers can not convey to the user the essence of their project and why it is necessary
amanai

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:11:09 PM

For me personally, the description of the project and its specifics are very abstract and incomprehensible. I think it's not very good if the developers can not convey to the user the essence of their project and why it is necessary
On the website and in white paper there is all the necessary information regarding the project. If you do not understand blockchain technologies at all , i advise you to increase your financial literacy and approach the issue of cryptocurrency more seriously
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:18:49 PM

On the website and in white paper there is all the necessary information regarding the project. If you do not understand blockchain technologies at all , i advise you to increase your financial literacy and approach the issue of cryptocurrency more seriously
If we talk from a philistine point of view, what will be the exhaust of the project if an ordinary user comes to the official site and does not understand what this token is for and what function the project performs .
amanai

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:25:19 PM

If we talk from a philistine point of view, what will be the exhaust of the project if an ordinary user comes to the official site and does not understand what this token is for and what function the project performs .
If you had at least a little understanding of the specifics of cryptocurrencies and their features, you would understand all the advantages of this project and did not write these absurd posts
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:33:10 PM

If you had at least a little understanding of the specifics of cryptocurrencies and their features, you would understand all the advantages of this project and did not write these absurd posts
What raised doubts was the lack of information about the development team. Maybe i was inattentive but on the site i did not find such information. How can you be serious about the project if there is no information about the people behind it?
amanai

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:38:19 PM

What raised doubts was the lack of information about the development team. Maybe i was inattentive but on the site i did not find such information. How can you be serious about the project if there is no information about the people behind it?
On the project site there are contacts on which you can contact the developers and ask them all your questions, including this, your groundless criticism is out of place
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:43:29 PM

How do you think this token is promising in terms of price growth? As far as i understand the developers are trying to make the demand always be more than the supply that will contribute to the stability of the token and its growth
amanai

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:47:33 PM

How do you think this token is promising in terms of price growth? As far as i understand the developers are trying to make the demand always be more than the supply that will contribute to the stability of the token and its growth
You have correctly noted this feature of the token. This is true. Even at an initial price of $ 4.5, this token will be very attractive for potential investors
peetah

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:53:58 PM

You have correctly noted this feature of the token. This is true. Even at an initial price of $ 4.5, this token will be very attractive for potential investors
A fairly large price for a token that has nothing under it except a correlation with the Ethereum. typically, such tokens have a much smaller price tag
amanai

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:58:59 PM

A fairly large price for a token that has nothing under it except a correlation with the Ethereum. typically, such tokens have a much smaller price tag
It's simple math. Look at the total supply and be able to imagine what the price of the token can be initially and what the price will be in the future of the project
peetah

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:05:53 PM

It's simple math. Look at the total supply and be able to imagine what the price of the token can be initially and what the price will be in the future of the project
Indeed, this token can cost several hundred dollars or even more in a good situation. I wonder how the price will behave in the future.
amanai

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:10:29 PM

Indeed, this token can cost several hundred dollars or even more in a good situation. I wonder how the price will behave in the future.
In fact, today almost 70% of all start-up projects in the field of cryptocurrency use Ethereum. Somewhere there was a rumor that Vitalik wants to enter into a lease for the use of smart contracts on their platforms
peetah

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:13:46 PM

In fact, today almost 70% of all start-up projects in the field of cryptocurrency use Ethereum. Somewhere there was a rumor that Vitalik wants to enter into a lease for the use of smart contracts on their platforms
Quite an interesting thought, i think it's time to introduce a tax for the use of smart contracts on their platforms.After all, today Ethereum is one of the most advanced and innovative cryptocurrency
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:48:16 PM

It is nice to see that developers really care about their community. I read some articles from the EVN blog and it was amazing. I like to stay tuned
I agree with you. It is a good advantage of the project. I don’t think that it is the only advantage of the project. I guess it can bring something new on the current market.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:53:37 PM

It is nice to see that developers really care about their community. I read some articles from the EVN blog and it was amazing. I like to stay tuned
I agree with you. It is a good advantage of the project. I don’t think that it is the only advantage of the project. I guess it can bring something new on the current market.
It is true. I hope time will show how perspective evencoin is. I remember that nobody really believed in bitcoin success. Look how it is popular now.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:58:56 PM

It is true. I hope time will show how perspective evencoin is. I remember that nobody really believed in bitcoin success. Look how it is popular now.
People need to be more attentive to cryptoprojects now. It is big branch of modern economics. Besides, I am sure that evencoin could replace bitcoin. It has much more to offer for users than bitcoin.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:04:40 PM

People need to be more attentive to cryptoprojects now. It is big branch of modern economics. Besides, I am sure that evencoin could replace bitcoin. It has much more to offer for users than bitcoin.
Evencoin is a coin for people that really want to earn money. Developers made all possible to fulfill all customers’ requests and even more.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:09:37 PM

Evencoin is a coin for people that really want to earn money. Developers made all possible to fulfill all customers’ requests and even more.
I saw their source code of contract. I think it is really nice because they want to be helpful for their customers. They want to avoid any disappointments.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:14:26 PM

I saw their source code of contract. I think it is really nice because they want to be helpful for their customers. They want to avoid any disappointments.
See, as I said, they really care about their community members. I haven’t seen it yet. Can you tell me please where I can find it? I guess I wasn’t enough attentive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: