Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:14:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:24:48 PM

As i understand it is another coin that will perform a payment function . But how can it hook the user to start using it?
I think that this coin is remarkable for investors. Due to the limited number of tokens a due to the large potential growth. Well, the feature is not to share the computing power
All the same, nothing new, cross-border transfers, fast transactions, smart contracts. Why reinvent the wheel if there is Ethereum.
I'm not very strong in the technical component of this token . But i can say with confidence that the investment component of this token will encourage many investors to inveterate into it. Due to the fact that the amount of these tokens is very small and in consequence of which the price of the token can grow very well
Okay, from an investment perspective, maybe this token is not bad. But who will use it if nothing new it does not carry?
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:29:41 PM

As i understand it is another coin that will perform a payment function . But how can it hook the user to start using it?
I think that this coin is remarkable for investors. Due to the limited number of tokens a due to the large potential growth. Well, the feature is not to share the computing power
All the same, nothing new, cross-border transfers, fast transactions, smart contracts. Why reinvent the wheel if there is Ethereum.
I'm not very strong in the technical component of this token . But i can say with confidence that the investment component of this token will encourage many investors to inveterate into it. Due to the fact that the amount of these tokens is very small and in consequence of which the price of the token can grow very well
Okay, from an investment perspective, maybe this token is not bad. But who will use it if nothing new it does not carry?
This can be said about almost any token. Most projects use the Ethereum blockchain and there is nothing wrong with that.
bitokman

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:35:02 PM

This can be said about almost any token. Most projects use the Ethereum blockchain and there is nothing wrong with that.
But these tokens perform a specific function on these platforms, either a payment function or something else. This token will be a means of payment. Now tell me what chance does this token have to be actively used by people? The competition is simply incredible and it will grow. Every day there are new technologies that are much superior to Ethereum as a means of payment.
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:40:04 PM

But these tokens perform a specific function on these platforms, either a payment function or something else. This token will be a means of payment. Now tell me what chance does this token have to be actively used by people? The competition is simply incredible and it will grow. Every day there are new technologies that are much superior to Ethereum as a means of payment.
These are all your sceptical fears and groundless arguments ,as time will actually show. I will stay with my opinion and i can say with confidence that the token has a future
bitokman

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:46:59 PM

These are all your sceptical fears and groundless arguments ,as time will actually show. I will stay with my opinion and i can say with confidence that the token has a future
I absolutely adequately estimated a situation and painted the point of view concerning this project. My arguments are far from groundless and quite logically justified
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:55:57 PM

I absolutely adequately estimated a situation and painted the point of view concerning this project. My arguments are far from groundless and quite logically justified
You are based on some strange facts that have little in common with this token and even more so have little in common with its implementation in the real world, the users of this token will undoubtedly be found
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:03:12 PM

On which exchanges will be presented to the token? And what terms do the developers want to take for the global promotion of their token in the cryptocurrency community?
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:08:51 PM

An interesting and very ambitious project. It surprises me that the founders of Evencoin  are really going to convince users to switch to their coin and stop using bitcoin.
Why you are so amazed, for me it is quite logical and logical way of development of cryptocommunity. It has long been clear to everyone that bitcoin, though it is of great value to everyone, is not suitable for various financial transactions on the market.
Techsan

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:28:09 PM

An interesting and very ambitious project. It surprises me that the founders of Evencoin  are really going to convince users to switch to their coin and stop using bitcoin.
Why you are so amazed, for me it is quite logical and logical way of development of cryptocommunity. It has long been clear to everyone that bitcoin, though it is of great value to everyone, is not suitable for various financial transactions on the market.
Why do you say so? What bitcoin is so unsatisfied with the current realities of the market? It seems this is constantly updated and gets all the new updates, or am I mistaken?
Klacik

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:39:41 PM

Why do you say so? What bitcoin is so unsatisfied with the current realities of the market? It seems this is constantly updated and gets all the new updates, or am I mistaken?
Nobody says that bitcoin is a bad technology, it's just not suitable for financial transactions, where the main criterion is the speed of the transaction and the amount of commission for it.
Techsan

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:49:45 PM

Nobody says that bitcoin is a bad technology, it's just not suitable for financial transactions, where the main criterion is the speed of the transaction and the amount of commission for it.
And you want to say that Evencoin meets these criteria in full? Are you ready to assert that this coin can be compared with others presented on the market at this moment?
Klacik

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:55:46 PM

And you want to say that Evencoin meets these criteria in full? Are you ready to assert that this coin can be compared with others presented on the market at this moment?
Well, as the project team says yes, at least the speed of one transaction promises to be no more than 30 seconds, which already has a significant advantage. And the commission is rather low.
Techsan

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:03:18 PM

Well, as the project team says yes, at least the speed of one transaction promises to be no more than 30 seconds, which already has a significant advantage. And the commission is rather low.
Well, on the one hand it looks logical, yes. But in fact bitcoin is widely heard and many associate the crypto-currency world with this coin.
Klacik

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:08:05 PM

Well, on the one hand it looks logical, yes. But in fact bitcoin is widely heard and many associate the crypto-currency world with this coin.
Yes, you are absolutely right, but no one says that bitcoin should go to the background. It's easier to calculate in the currency that is most suitable for fast and inexpensive transactions. This project is aimed at this segment of the market, as far as I can understand.
Techsan

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:10:34 PM

Yes, you are absolutely right, but no one says that bitcoin should go to the background. It's easier to calculate in the currency that is most suitable for fast and inexpensive transactions. This project is aimed at this segment of the market, as far as I can understand.
Yes, I read that the team focuses on cross-border transfers and I think that it can be a good way of calculating, but it's necessary to conduct a really big marketing campaign to attract a lot of people to the project who will be interested in it.
Klacik

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:14:11 PM

Yes, I read that the team focuses on cross-border transfers and I think that it can be a good way of calculating, but it's necessary to conduct a really big marketing campaign to attract a lot of people to the project who will be interested in it.
I agree with you, but in addition to marketing, it is necessary to involve partners who will be major players in the market and will be able to recommend this project. I hope they succeed!
bitokman

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:18:23 PM

Can I buy this coin right now? Or while at the moment I am unavailable such a possibility? I just do not quite understand this moment.
Klacik

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:27:09 PM

Can I buy this coin right now? Or while at the moment I am unavailable such a possibility? I just do not quite understand this moment.
At the moment you can buy this coin, it trades at least two exchanges, if I'm not mistaken. The project is almost completely ready.
bitokman

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:35:05 PM

At the moment you can buy this coin, it trades at least two exchanges, if I'm not mistaken. The project is almost completely ready.
Wow, this is really good news. And where exactly can I buy this coin, can you tell me about this, I would gladly have done it.
Klacik

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:38:05 PM

Wow, this is really good news. And where exactly can I buy this coin, can you tell me about this, I would gladly have done it.
Well, I can say that at the moment, Evencoin is available on two crypto-exchanges. This is MERCATOX and BTC-ALPHA. In the future, it is planned to list more on other exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: