Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:06:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:54:18 AM

Soon there will be registration in the project and a very large number of users want to participate, but there will not be enough places for everyone, how do you feel about such a factor as the limited number of places on the project for participation?

I think this is a good idea. If the project permits participation in each participant's investment, then large investors will be able to buy the bulk of the project's shares and thereby start managing the project

Do you think that she is doing this for evil reasons? I think that in the first place investors want to successfully invest in order to get a good profit from their investments. This is their main task

Yes, of course, they want to make a profit, but thus they will receive it, but the project can suffer very much, because the main part of the project can be managed by one person who does not know the specifics of the project. Is it dangerous

That is, you want to say that this investor can harm the project, if he starts to manage the project at his own discretion? Will it be able to destroy the project and make it unnecessary for users?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:58:47 AM

Soon there will be registration in the project and a very large number of users want to participate, but there will not be enough places for everyone, how do you feel about such a factor as the limited number of places on the project for participation?

I think this is a good idea. If the project permits participation in each participant's investment, then large investors will be able to buy the bulk of the project's shares and thereby start managing the project

Do you think that she is doing this for evil reasons? I think that in the first place investors want to successfully invest in order to get a good profit from their investments. This is their main task

Yes, of course, they want to make a profit, but thus they will receive it, but the project can suffer very much, because the main part of the project can be managed by one person who does not know the specifics of the project. Is it dangerous

That is, you want to say that this investor can harm the project, if he starts to manage the project at his own discretion? Will it be able to destroy the project and make it unnecessary for users?

That's right, investors often do not have experience working with similar projects, their main task is to find a promising project and invest in it, so that in the future the project would bring a good profit
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:07:26 AM

I like the development team, because I am confident in the professionalism of these people. Many of them participated in the creation of large projects, which we all know!

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:11:50 AM

I like the development team, because I am confident in the professionalism of these people. Many of them participated in the creation of large projects, which we all know!

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!

On the official website of the project, you can find an article detailing the project team, all its members and developers!
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:16:09 AM

On the official website of the project, you can find an article detailing the project team, all its members and developers!

Well, thank you, I will definitely find this article and get acquainted with its content, because I believe that every participant and user of the project is obliged to know the information about the development team!
BlackHayate

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:03:07 AM

As i understand it the token will generate coins in parallel with the building blocks of Ethereum . What is the meaning of this project and what advantages does it bring?
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:09:19 AM

As i understand it the token will generate coins in parallel with the building blocks of Ethereum . What is the meaning of this project and what advantages does it bring?
This token promises to be quite a convenient means of payment . At the moment, they do not want to take cryptocurrency seriously. I think such projects will gradually persuade people to switch to electronic money
BlackHayate

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:17:13 AM

This token promises to be quite a convenient means of payment . At the moment, they do not want to take cryptocurrency seriously. I think such projects will gradually persuade people to switch to electronic money
Cryptocurrency in the near future will be the main means of payment , it is only a matter of time. But how will this token help the formation of the cryptocurrency as an official means of payment?
peetah

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:38:57 AM

Cryptocurrency in the near future will be the main means of payment , it is only a matter of time. But how will this token help the formation of the cryptocurrency as an official means of payment?
Firstly, this token will be very useful for various companies that conclude various contracts. To conclude they spent a lot of time this process is very protracted and uncomfortable. With the help of smart contracts, this problem will be solved
BlackHayate

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:40:14 AM

Firstly, this token will be very useful for various companies that conclude various contracts. To conclude they spent a lot of time this process is very protracted and uncomfortable. With the help of smart contracts, this problem will be solved
I think Ethereum can deal with this problem in the same way . This token is attractive only for investment
peetah

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:44:09 AM

I think Ethereum can deal with this problem in the same way . This token is attractive only for investment
If it is attractive for investment , there must be some factors that will prove the investment efficiency of this token. What do you think will encourage people to buy this token?
BlackHayate

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:50:31 AM

If it is attractive for investment , there must be some factors that will prove the investment efficiency of this token. What do you think will encourage people to buy this token?
A limited number of tokens will contribute to a good growth in the future. Their number is relatively small when compared with other coins. And the ability to keep more than 40 cryptocurrencies on your wallet is also a very nice bonus
peetah

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:10:43 PM

A limited number of tokens will contribute to a good growth in the future. Their number is relatively small when compared with other coins. And the ability to keep more than 40 cryptocurrencies on your wallet is also a very nice bonus
Everyone knows that the price increases from increased demand. Is this the only factor that will affect the growth of this token or is there a more weighty arguments in this regard?
BlackHayate

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:18:11 PM

Everyone knows that the price increases from increased demand. Is this the only factor that will affect the growth of this token or is there a more weighty arguments in this regard?
This token is much more convenient than the Ethereum itself in a number of ways. Firstly , it does not require huge computing power to maintain this token, and secondly, the price of this token will be much less than that of Ethereum, which in turn will spur many people to buy these tokens, and of course the number of tokens which will also stimulate the growth of the price
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:27:09 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 12:37:54 PM by amanai

Token is unremarkable and does not carry anything innovative or new. As it seems to me, today there are enough various coins that can perform the functions of payment no worse than this token
BlackHayate

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:55:11 PM

Token is unremarkable and does not carry anything innovative or new. As it seems to me, today there are enough various coins that can perform the functions of payment no worse than this token
I think you are too skeptical about this project all, as he has some inclinations for success. Perhaps in time you will change your point of view about this project
amanai

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:55:59 PM

I think you are too skeptical about this project all, as he has some inclinations for success. Perhaps in time you will change your point of view about this project
We need to look at things realistically and adequately perceive the situation. To this coin was in the course of the developers need to pour a very huge amount of money in advertising and to promote your project as much as possible . Otherwise, no one will know about it, this token will hardly reach the masses
BlackHayate

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:04:01 PM

We need to look at things realistically and adequately perceive the situation. To this coin was in the course of the developers need to pour a very huge amount of money in advertising and to promote your project as much as possible . Otherwise, no one will know about it, this token will hardly reach the masses
Go to the website of this project and learn more about the benefits of this token. You say some generic things and nothing specific.
amanai

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:14:05 PM

Go to the website of this project and learn more about the benefits of this token. You say some generic things and nothing specific.
What did i say wrong? Open coinmarketcap and see the variety of coins, many of them are already actively used and many have a good potential to become a means of payment
BlackHayate

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:22:28 PM

What did i say wrong? Open coinmarketcap and see the variety of coins, many of them are already actively used and many have a good potential to become a means of payment
These projects also started with something . And do not write off such a promising project . He has all the chances to become very popular among many people
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: