Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:56:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:24:06 AM

I think evencoin can give many interesting opportunities. It is great way to get some money for a new ico. Many projects will try to mine evencoin.
It will be really nice for them. I looked the white list and other additional information. It seems to me that this project can grow into something bigger than bitcoin.
Gosh. I remember that nobody believed that bitcoin can be popular and useful. Maybe, you are right. I am so glad that we live in time of global innovation.
I think that we will refuse all national currencies like dollar, euro, yen and others very soon. We will use only cryptocurrencies. It will be much more comfortable.
It is very ambitious. Maybe it will happen, but I am doubting about it. It seems to me so unreal. There are so many countries. I can’t believe that they will decide it all together.
Who said it will be easy? Cryptocurrencies are the new word in the financial policy of any county of the world. It really makes international communication and transfers much easier.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:29:22 AM

I think evencoin can give many interesting opportunities. It is great way to get some money for a new ico. Many projects will try to mine evencoin.
It will be really nice for them. I looked the white list and other additional information. It seems to me that this project can grow into something bigger than bitcoin.
Gosh. I remember that nobody believed that bitcoin can be popular and useful. Maybe, you are right. I am so glad that we live in time of global innovation.
I think that we will refuse all national currencies like dollar, euro, yen and others very soon. We will use only cryptocurrencies. It will be much more comfortable.
It is very ambitious. Maybe it will happen, but I am doubting about it. It seems to me so unreal. There are so many countries. I can’t believe that they will decide it all together.
Who said it will be easy? Cryptocurrencies are the new word in the financial policy of any county of the world. It really makes international communication and transfers much easier.
There is some sense in your conclusions. I believe in power of cryptocurrencies especially when they are supported by blockchain. Anyway, it will take a long time.
kk777

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:35:58 AM

There is some sense in your conclusions. I believe in power of cryptocurrencies especially when they are supported by blockchain. Anyway, it will take a long time.
Yes, I agree with you. One day you will remember my words. I am sure that projects like evencoin will make this day come sooner.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:41:23 AM

Yes, I agree with you. One day you will remember my words. I am sure that projects like evencoin will make this day come sooner.
I will be happier than you can even imagine. Besides, this project is really something special. They guarantee mining for 15 years. It is unbelievable.
kk777

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:46:44 AM

I will be happier than you can even imagine. Besides, this project is really something special. They guarantee mining for 15 years. It is unbelievable.
Yep. As I said it is something better than other coins on current market. I will stay tuned to know all fresh news about evencoin. It is an outstanding ico.
kk777

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:32:44 AM

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:36:56 AM

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator

I believe that the development team deserves activity from the participants so that their project grows in the future. They did a great job to run such a big project! This is a good job!
BlackHayate

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:37:44 AM

Why is there no information about the development team anywhere ? What command hides his identity? This is a very strong blow to the trust in this project
kk777

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:41:16 AM

I believe that the development team deserves activity from the participants so that their project grows in the future. They did a great job to run such a big project! This is a good job!

I agree, the development team tried to make the project what the users will like, but I think that they should not dwell on this, because the bright future of the project lies ahead!
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:45:54 AM

Why is there no information about the development team anywhere ? What command hides his identity? This is a very strong blow to the trust in this project
To be honest, i do not understand myself, information about the project should be presented in full from the main aspects of the project to the development team
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:46:12 AM

I agree, the development team tried to make the project what the users will like, but I think that they should not dwell on this, because the bright future of the project lies ahead!

I'm really looking forward to when the sale of project coins is available, because I participate in the bounty program and receive a large number of project tokens. I'm waiting for them to go on the stock exchange in order to sell them profitably!
kk777

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:50:31 AM

I'm really looking forward to when the sale of project coins is available, because I participate in the bounty program and receive a large number of project tokens. I'm waiting for them to go on the stock exchange in order to sell them profitably!

Why did you decide to participate in the bounty program? Why not just invest your money in buying tokens and then sell them on the exchange? I think this is the most profitable way
BlackHayate

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:53:35 AM

To be honest, i do not understand myself, information about the project should be presented in full from the main aspects of the project to the development team
The only way to find out some information about the developers contact them directly.  For me personally, a project that does not have a team of developers is not taken seriously even if they offer some completely innovative idea
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:54:54 AM

When will large investors come to the project? How do you think? Or does the project already have a good team of investors? I do not have information about this, but I'm very interested to know this.
peetah

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:57:25 AM

The only way to find out some information about the developers contact them directly.  For me personally, a project that does not have a team of developers is not taken seriously even if they offer some completely innovative idea
what is innovative and unusual about this coin to make a large number of people use it as a means of payment?
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:59:30 AM

When will large investors come to the project? How do you think? Or does the project already have a good team of investors? I do not have information about this, but I'm very interested to know this.

Recently I read about this project in one publication and there was information that large investors are expected to join the game, which will help the project finish the preparatory stage and the stage of the project's formation will begin.
BlackHayate

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:02:28 AM

what is innovative and unusual about this coin to make a large number of people use it as a means of payment?
As the developers assure us, they are seeking full decentralization, they are trying to provide a multi-currency wallet in order to increase the number of people who will use this token , as well as by a limited number of tokens allocated for sale to increase its value
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:03:49 AM

Recently I read about this project in one publication and there was information that large investors are expected to join the game, which will help the project finish the preparatory stage and the stage of the project's formation will begin.

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future will be very successful among users! It is necessary to pay great attention to the project!
peetah

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:06:06 AM

As the developers assure us, they are seeking full decentralization, they are trying to provide a multi-currency wallet in order to increase the number of people who will use this token , as well as by a limited number of tokens allocated for sale to increase its value
It turns out that you can become a miner only if you purchase those coins that will be allocated initially for sale?
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:08:08 AM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future will be very successful among users! It is necessary to pay great attention to the project!

I agree with you, the project is successful because it solves the problems that users have. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: