Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:05:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:27:54 PM

above, it was discussed that this platform allows to mine better than the bitcoin network. this can be confirmed by the fact that internal wallets are used with transactions faster and cheaper than in bitcoins.
here they promise a commission of only $ 0.03 with a time interval of 30 seconds. it's really faster and more profitable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:37:54 PM

judging by the road map, the development has already advanced far. for example, they tested intellectual development and completed the process of implementing contracts, and the stock listing was already completed.
moreover, the listing was on several markets, and there was also trade and attraction of buyers.
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:47:51 PM

in general, I think the road map interface is convenient, because I can see which stage is already completed and which one is still under development.
here I agree with you. in this case, the trading platform for crypto-currency DeltaExchange is being prepared for launch.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:52:53 PM

in general, I think the road map interface is convenient, because I can see which stage is already completed and which one is still under development.
here I agree with you. in this case, the trading platform for crypto-currency DeltaExchange is being prepared for launch.
let's hope for a quick launch. I liked the project, I think it's worth trying to participate.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:57:52 PM

let's hope for a quick launch. I liked the project, I think it's worth trying to participate.
of course it is worth at least for the sake of interest to try out mining without expensive equipment Smiley
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:33:59 AM

Crypto world is an industry that always develops. I guess those technologies and kinds of coins are not enough. We need something more. That’s why I am sure that evencoin will be successful.
Maybe, you are right. Trading markets are unstable and absolutely uncontrolled or controlled by a small group of people that won’t share their knowledge and profits. Perhaps, evencoin could become an alternative.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:43:14 AM

Crypto world is an industry that always develops. I guess those technologies and kinds of coins are not enough. We need something more. That’s why I am sure that evencoin will be successful.
Maybe, you are right. Trading markets are unstable and absolutely uncontrolled or controlled by a small group of people that won’t share their knowledge and profits. Perhaps, evencoin could become an alternative.
I am sure about it. Evencoin is a strong coin based on a well-thought algorithm. I don’t think these is something similar. Do still have doubts about it?
Klacik

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:49:12 AM

I am sure about it. Evencoin is a strong coin based on a well-thought algorithm. I don’t think these is something similar. Do still have doubts about it?
Probably, there are similar projects but I don’t remember. I just don’t understand all technical details. That’s why I am so unsure about this project.
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:54:51 AM

Probably, there are similar projects but I don’t remember. I just don’t understand all technical details. That’s why I am so unsure about this project.
Don’t worry. Technical details are not so important to know to be a good miner. You just need to looks on those guarantees that gives developers. You will be able to mine for 15 years.
Klacik

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:59:46 AM

Don’t worry. Technical details are not so important to know to be a good miner. You just need to looks on those guarantees that gives developers. You will be able to mine for 15 years.
It looks impressive. I have never heard that there is such a possibility. I hope developers will be able to support this coin and make this algorithm work.
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:06:27 AM

It looks impressive. I have never heard that there is such a possibility. I hope developers will be able to support this coin and make this algorithm work.
Developers will be able to do this. I am convinced in their future results. They have a great background and they will use all their skills to prove that evencoin is the best.
Klacik

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:13:02 AM

Developers will be able to do this. I am convinced in their future results. They have a great background and they will use all their skills to prove that evencoin is the best.
Well, time will show. You are so inspired by this project. I guess it is a good sign. It means that this project is really something amazing. I hope it will meet your expectations.
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:18:22 AM

Well, time will show. You are so inspired by this project. I guess it is a good sign. It means that this project is really something amazing. I hope it will meet your expectations.
You know, I am inspired not only by the project. This team is interesting too. They have great ideas for future projects too. I hope they will create an ecosystem that will develop the crypto market in every aspect.
Klacik

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:23:37 AM

You know, I am inspired not only by the project. This team is interesting too. They have great ideas for future projects too. I hope they will create an ecosystem that will develop the crypto market in every aspect.
Yes, I saw their roadmap. I guess it will be very interesting for every member of the community. I think that we need to stay tuned.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:35:18 AM

Hey, it is nice to see that people are creating something new and interesting. It makes crytpocommunity stronger. I hope this project will become another sensation like Bitcoin.
It will be better than bitcoin or any other existing coin. Developers just need more time and sources to improve the system. I am sure that it will be a sensation Grin Grin Grin Grin.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:41:39 AM

Hey, it is nice to see that people are creating something new and interesting. It makes crytpocommunity stronger. I hope this project will become another sensation like Bitcoin.
It will be better than bitcoin or any other existing coin. Developers just need more time and sources to improve the system. I am sure that it will be a sensation Grin Grin Grin Grin.
I hope it is true. This project deserves to be noticed. This system offers a structured and secure space to mine. I guess it will give a possibility to work on the world market.
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:46:41 AM

I hope it is true. This project deserves to be noticed. This system offers a structured and secure space to mine. I guess it will give a possibility to work on the world market.
What do you mean? I just don’t get it? What space are you trying to describe now? I read information from the white paper, but it is very unclear.
amanai

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:51:21 AM

What do you mean? I just don’t get it? What space are you trying to describe now? I read information from the white paper, but it is very unclear.
Look, evencoin want to make easier the whole system. It means that it could change the process of mining. I don’t want to say that it will be changed fundamentally. It will just be cheaper to mine, so I could be another reason why evencoin will expend the market.
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:56:38 AM

Look, evencoin want to make easier the whole system. It means that it could change the process of mining. I don’t want to say that it will be changed fundamentally. It will just be cheaper to mine, so I could be another reason why evencoin will expend the market.
Hmm. It is logic. Probably I should take a look on this project a little bit closer. Do they use a special and unique formula to provide it, or they use something well-know?
amanai

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:01:39 AM

Hmm. It is logic. Probably I should take a look on this project a little bit closer. Do they use a special and unique formula to provide it, or they use something well-know?
No, of course. Their use a unique formula that was verified and improved for this project. It is the best self-mining smart contract I’ve ever seen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: