Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:28:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bad news for Bitcoin  (Read 2378 times)
hamim18

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:16:48 PM

I don;t think bitcoin will have bad news.Its the normal.Ups & down will happen.After a while it will go to normal.So those economist will false when they see their remarks will false.So waiting for that time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ferki

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:17:31 PM
Merited by BTCHadzija (2)

If the opinion of Robert Schiller is seriously taken into account by investors from around the world, it is simply because he was the Nobel Prize in Economics in 2013. But when it comes to talking about Bitcoin, man does not chew his words. He is not seized by the craze that surrounds crypto-currencies for several months now.
Mr Schiller believes that Bitcoin is a speculative bubble that will end up exploding, even if in itself this virtual currency should not disappear.
let those people say bitcoin is a bubble but we cant deny bitcoin's blockchain will be the future let's see in the future if they can still call it "bubble".

Yeah, some users talking nonsense because of the bitcoin fall down. I wonder what will happen if the bitcoin rise again. I think they'll regret it.

Bitcoin has not so much behind,just that technology.Blockchain.And thats so powerfull at the moment.There are so much better projects based on that technology.But Bitcoin was the first.And will allways be.So,we all need that coin to be strong, it can´t die so long this technology exists and there is no better one at the moment
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:31:20 PM

some people said that bitcoin is the bubble that will end with pop out and never come back again, but we need to believe in bitcoin about this, we believe that bitcoin will be great and believe that bitcoin will be the next future digital currencies that will be used everyday around the world
In my opinion bitcoin is not a bubble we see bitcoin start in 2009 up to now and we see the development of bitcoin it increase and grow and become successful and many people are want to join in bitcoin cause they believe that bitcoin is the future currency in the world.

ibrahimovic89

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:50:03 PM

bad news about bitcoin Actually I do not care about it. Although bitcoin may affect alt coin, we have a lot of choices. The blockchain is an example and much more. So do not worry too much about it
Kia mono

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:51:40 PM

That's right, just forget that negative things because there's a facts that in the near future bitcoin will be much successful even for now there are others that making or spreading negativity about it.
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:54:38 PM

some people said that bitcoin is the bubble that will end with pop out and never come back again, but we need to believe in bitcoin about this, we believe that bitcoin will be great and believe that bitcoin will be the next future digital currencies that will be used everyday around the world

They have been saying bitcoin is a bubble since the beginning, from a few cents up to a dollar they started screaming bubble. Look where btc is now.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:41:53 PM

nobody knows what's gonna be happen Bitcoin in future. Because of that everyone talks about some bullshit day by day. just tired of this.
Yes, no one knows to be happen in bitcoin in future. Everyday we heard rumors about in bitcoin a fake news. Negative news are always there but we need to focus the positive side of bitcoin and believe that bitcoin gives hope and brighter future for us.
twistedvape

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:54:27 PM

bitcoin world does have a lot of problems, and in that case there must be a way out, maybe we do not know how to find a way out for problems that exist in bitcoin world, but at the right time we will find a way to this problem.
nguli

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:14:23 PM

yes you are right now a lot of bad news that attack bitcoin so as to make bitcoin prices become collapsed and destroyed, with this incident a lot of people who experience panic and make them sell at cheap price.
Maxbold123

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 07:41:20 PM

I wont be surprised if the price of bitcoin reach over 2500/$ by December despite all this bad news. 
Ginahaza

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:43:49 PM

In my opinion bitcoin is not a bubble we see bitcoin start in 2009 up to now and we see the development of bitcoin it increase and grow and become successful and many people are want to join in bitcoin cause they believe that bitcoin is the future currency in the world.

Yes bitcoin build its foundation and I think if bitcoin end so as the other altcoins and crypto currencies depending on it, Bitcoin has a wide range coverage if it will lost it will affect may currencies.
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:56:13 PM

All the news is bad and the good ones are false
NaomiNagata

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:17:27 PM

I have found a platform that allows everyone to understand when is the right time to invest in cryptocurrency. It is called Cryptics – the first AI-based trading solution. The combination of AI and neural networks allows the Cryptics platform to encompass a large number of open sources and compile information on exchange rates from social networks and exchanges with 70% accuracy. However, do not take everything for granted - you always should check everything by yourself Smiley https://youtu.be/52
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 11:07:35 PM

If the opinion of Robert Schiller is seriously taken into account by investors from around the world, it is simply because he was the Nobel Prize in Economics in 2013. But when it comes to talking about Bitcoin, man does not chew his words. He is not seized by the craze that surrounds crypto-currencies for several months now.
Mr Schiller believes that Bitcoin is a speculative bubble that will end up exploding, even if in itself this virtual currency should not disappear.

Hello Smiley

10 pages already and nobody has pointed out the important thing here from where in my opinion we should start discussion.

What is 'this virtual currency'?
Because surely it's not Bitcoin ;-)

ps. It's not really that 'bad news' Wink

First of all - Bitcoin is not a virtual currency. I know it can be tricky but it's a digital currency.
Almost the same but completely different.

I was hoping  that Robert Schiller called Bitcoin 'a virtual currency' but I read his quotes and lucky for him he seems to know it's digital.
So I cannot say - 'the man knows nothing about it so why we consider what he's saying.

Even then, I read:

Quote from: 'Robert Shiller'
Practically no one, outside of computer science departments, can explain how cryptocurrencies work, and that mystery creates an aura of exclusivity, gives the new money glamour, and fills devotees with revolutionary zeal," Shiller said. "None of this is new, and, as with past monetary innovations, a seemingly compelling story may not be enough.

After that, again I think the man knows nothing about it so why we consider what he is saying?

Best wishes.
Thyristor

Activity: 471
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:16:32 PM

It's not new thing because BTC always facing bad news.Price going to the rapidly down that's why you want to say it's bad news?
I think no need to worry market will be pumping after certain time.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:27:12 PM

no one can be sure of it all because there is no definite guideline for that, if it is so I think I take advantage of the opportunities that exist while bitcoin can still be used for investment
junkerr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:38:33 PM

until now has been a lot of news that spread bad news about bitcoin, but in fact until now the bad news is just like a blowing wind just pass and leave nothing. so we should not be fooled by such news

Carrelmae10

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:33:54 AM

..yeah,,that's the bad news bitcoin is really facing,,but no one can tell how long bitcoin will live...if you just believe in the power of bitcoin,,then trust it and do something that will commence your work in the future while engage in bitcoin..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 04:40:57 AM

People just reveal statements without thinking about the users who have invested into it and making a life through the same. They just indicate it as a bubble or as a value less asset. Being speculative, bitcoin frequently undergoing large scale fluctuation due to the negative statements that's getting revealed relating the bitcoin community.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Bang Samin

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:42:16 AM

In early January 2018, 1 BTC has a value of nearly USD 15,000 (Rp 201 million). Then, at the end of the month, the value of one of the largest cryptocurreny was even fallen to be in the range of USD 8.810 (Rp 118 million).

Although it had recovered to be at USD 10,142 (Rp 136 million), but bad luck Bitcoin still continues until early February. Digital currency was once again experienced a slump that forced 1 BTC worth USD 8.568 (Rp 115.1 million).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: