Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:38:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: buy now altcoins ?  (Read 4437 times)
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:31:31 AM

It depends about the altcoins you want to buy. But for me, bitcoin is one of the best choice to buy for now and I will add ethereum. If you want more profit than buying the top 20 coins. You can choose to invest or not in the ico. Ico nowadays gives their investors more profit.
mr.nby

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:59:14 AM

is this the right moment for pick altcoins with BTC or what do you think will be the lowest price in this summer ? wait more =?

There is no bad time to invest. It all depends on the strategy adopted. Prices are now relatively low so it is definitely worth investing. If you have a long-term plan and you think the prices will go up then there is nothing to wonder about and you should buy.
SHawk

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:13:16 PM

Yes, it is a good time to buy desired altcoin as their price are low and when you hold them, you can sell at profit by the time the price rise. If it is a potential altcoin and also stable, you can hold long term.
joann15

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 12:14:24 PM

is this the right moment for pick altcoins with BTC or what do you think will be the lowest price in this summer ? wait more =?
For me right now is perfect time to buy but it is good to do your own search always so you will not regret at the end. Invest only the money that you are willing to lose and make a plan before trading. Goodluck.

Awaknow

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:29:13 PM

I think this is the time if you wait for a low price because I think this is a very low price so if you want to invest better you are doing it now as soon as you regret .. But if you question Altcoin or BTC, I would choose BTC.
BabyBoss

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:31:35 PM

It is depends on the tokens or what coins you want, you must first check the volume and the chart if they are dropping then time to buy.
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:34:10 PM

Yes, this is the  best time to buy some of the altcoins. The price  low  you can buy  as many as you can. Maybe if   you buy later you may regret; All I'm saying is  Bitcoin is  very unpredictable  very volatile  altcoins depends on BTC  price that's  why   I'm suggesting that this is the  perfect time to buy.  Double   the altcoin you want buy.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:37:30 PM

For me it us already tge time to buy since almost all alts are really in the dropping situation where this is our opportunity to buy them.
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:13:49 PM

There are a few altcoins that I would consider buying more of now. One is NEO because of a drop in price and because of all the potential it has. I especially like the fact that buy holding NEO, you earn GAS which you can hold or trade for more NEO. It’s like receiving a dividend or interest just for holding. I’m not aware of other coins that do this.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:29:49 PM

some says bitcoin price will come to raise again and i think it is better to buy bitcoin rather than alts if you want to have a profit for a short period of time but if you want to hold a coin it is better to buy alts.
untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:47:21 PM

if for me we do not have to wait too long to invest to buy and choose one altcoin which you think has a good potential to increase the price will be much higher than the present, and of course we will generate big profits, so to invest or trade we do not have to wait a little longer expect altcoin will reduce the price again, and of course you will regret what if altcoin is actually raise the price again.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
mitrajkt

Activity: 508

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:47:49 PM

It depends on your strategy and finances who want to use btc, eth or other coins that are ready on the mine right now but you have to pick the right coin, I mean the coin that costs more below the market and has potential in the future. .
Phat Buzz Tart

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:50:35 PM

You can buy whatever you want, whatever you like. Because cryptocurrency will fly to the moon soon!
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:51:18 PM

For me it us already tge time to buy since almost all alts are really in the dropping situation where this is our opportunity to buy them.
a very appropriate decision especially if you buy with a lot of coins someday you will get a huge profit because if you see pasa is almost all the coins in a state of descend.
Andri ansah

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:22:17 PM

In my opinion, the right situation to buy altcoin awaits its normal price again, as it is an opportunity to buy altcoins as much as possible, and we should be prepared with all the risks because the ups and downs of altcoin prices are common every time they change.
jc89

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:23:36 PM

The price of most cryptocurrency now is still low so buying now would be a great move in order to get on board before the train goes for a ride. We cannot say with certainty that the market will go down even more compared to the recent price. The price is low now so buying now would not be that bad because if the prices soars up again, profits here will be guaranteed. Waiting too much could lead to lose of opportunity so this one is your call.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
Rafif000

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:28:52 PM

someone has a different plan and the most common thing is to buy when the price falls because it is a wonderful opportunity.and maybe it's time to buy more altcoin because altcoins have decreased dramatically then simply wait until the market returns to recover.
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:36:26 PM

I think this would be the lowest price so far, ever since it was dropping recently with almost the same price. Don't wait anymore because it will eventually go up soon, just invest now.
AK47-

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:08:53 PM

Bear market is in full force and alts have taken the biggest damage. The maximum damage is felt by iostoken. You can consider buying it because price is only 500 satoshis today and it has all the potential in the world to reach the top ten coins.
You can also look at Zebi and Polymath as they are trading at low prices too and it wouldn't hurt to invest a few hundred dollars in them. I am very sure they will give at least two times the return.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:48:05 PM

I believe that the price is going to drop more by the end of month. So, I would like to invest in alts at that time.
Personally I believe that alts like Ethereum, Litecoin will provide with more profits rather than Bitcoin. Ethereum has shown profit gains by 3700% in the last year itself and has the potential to cross the $1500 mark by the end of 2018.
Similarly, Litecoin with one of the best development teams behind it can cross $500 easily in the next 3-4 months. Hence, these coins are a great investment.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: