Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:15:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: buy now altcoins ?  (Read 4440 times)
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:40:58 PM

I buy some interesting for me altcoins. It's not so much but I have. And BTC is on the good price also. I don't believe that we will dump lower $6k. That's why now is a good moment for buy Imho
cryptofunn

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 12:45:37 PM

I would also bribed, now you can quietly introduce Fiat into the market. Buy bitcoin and altcoins in the long ladder method

saqwe

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:56:46 PM

Yes, you can buy altcoins that you are have interest in now that the price is low and hold on either long or short term depending on the research you made about the coin because this price is only temporary and prices of coin will begin to increase as soon as the market recover and the price of bitcoin rises. But if you choose to also wait till the price lowers a little more than this, it is also good but you never can tell when the market will recover.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:06:09 PM

This is the right time to buy more altcoins and even bitcoins. If you see the price of market they will decrease the pricr and that's not good to those people who are invested to the crypto last few months and they hold now they don't have choice they need to hold it or buy more and the price will recover again.
teinblek

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:14:14 PM

I will think twice before buy altcoin, while buying bitcoin we don't need to think many time, because i think bitcoin should be bought in every situation. While altcoun, we should need to check and do a research deeply.
topkhai

Activity: 351

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:20:14 PM

All coins are stuck at the lowest price in the middle of this year after soared. Market very difficult to predict. All have good chances to buy Bitcoin or Altcoins. Situation will be normal again but you need patience
Weswayahe

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:28:06 PM

For now, yes you can pick altcoins. Because the situation of the market, indicate will growing up. But you must wise to choose the right coins for invest. If i can suggest buy some ETH and ADA, EOS, XMR (for alternate).
reronggo

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:28:54 PM

It is difficult to buy altcoin according to me, because the tendency of the price to be down are bigger than up, that makes me doubt to buy altcoin now, different case in bitcoin, bitcoin always be the best crypto as investment, i never get hesitate to invest on bitcoin because it always survive however the storm in crypto attack bitcoin.
Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:36:39 PM

is this the right moment for pick altcoins with BTC or what do you think will be the lowest price in this summer ? wait more =?
 Look if you think the downswing that is happening right now is worth for buying any altcoins that sought in your intuition then go ahead besides the price is really low.
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:39:34 PM

is this the right moment for pick altcoins with BTC or what do you think will be the lowest price in this summer ? wait more =?
You can now buy more altcoins with a bigger discounts due to market downfall and once the market bounce back this will give you more profits than investing in bitcoin. Be sure to research first what altcoins are you going to buy as not all will follow with bitcoin price as some will stay down for few months or more.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:39:52 PM

My advise is to wait a little bit. You might want to observe until the Asian market wakes up. Usually, after the sell-off from the other countries, they will follow. Generally, most coins could hit the bottom price. Check on the volume of the coin you wanted to invest in because some investors wanted to preserve their holdings so they will transfer their funds to some alts. I suggest you invest on master nodes and POS coins such as DIGIWAGE, MAG, BITG, BTCI, etc.
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 05:03:12 PM

I think that now is actually the time to buy, the market dropped almost to the bottom, which was in January 2018, and the news that caused this downtrend isn't so serious. But it's difficult to predict would the price be even lower this summer, we can't predict all the events that may occur.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:08:17 PM

altcoin and bitcoin are now experiencing price declines and are perfect for those of us who want to start the start of an investment. we can benefit from here

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
babygun

Activity: 2128
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 05:11:07 PM

It is indeed tempting to buy altcoins (and BTC), but I will be waiting a little bit to see how the market reacts. We could easily have another (big) drop if something bads happens (for example another exchange hack).

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
SloggerSasha

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:23:47 PM

I invest only in well-studied projects, one of them is Pavocoin, because this team has spent a lifetime working in the agricultural ecosystem that has built us a platform designed to improve the quality and outcomes for farmers.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:45:40 PM

This is good time to start an investment or trading. The price of bitcoin and altcoin has a lower value than last month, and possibly next month will have a slightly higher price. No one knows for sure the cryptocurrency market is going to increase, but judging from the current price is the lowest price I've seen since the last few months.
SloggerSasha1

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:12:54 PM

I think that ico will be successful only when the project is will be needed by society. so my choice fell on the project Yumerium, if you have not heard about it, then I advise you to get acquainted and you will understand why I think so.
cellanadalam

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:29:42 PM

now is a good time to buy some altcoins or bitcoin for investment, i see the bitcoin price falls in the last 2 day. i predict it will rise again in 2-3 next week.
Domenc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:49:31 PM

The market has hit its all time low once again and Bitcoin is at the lowest point in the 2 month period, hence it means that we are given the opportunity to invest in those coins which we had missed earlier. Market volume is very low and all the coins are selling at an under valued price which makes it the best time to buy altcoin, also one should not wait for market to fall more as market can re-bounce anytime and one can miss the chance to grab this golden opportunity.
Ardeleanmihai

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:51:12 PM

You should wait a little more, a few days
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: