Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:09:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: buy now altcoins ?  (Read 4439 times)
BCSHonda

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:19:30 PM

Now is a good time to buy BCH on, this is a potential coin, maybe they will rise higher in the future, they may reach $ 2000 by the end of the year, and now is a reasonable price. Let us invest in them.
Bohdan98

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:36:11 PM

I would recommend joining the project Tradelize. An ecosystem where ProTraders gain a unique trading toolset and investors achieve investment results equal to those of the best ProTraders.
Leetukyang

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:53:21 PM

If the bitcoin and the cryptocurrency outdo all the things , negative things that they face now it will make a big impact in all the member here in this forum who depends in the high value of bitcoin.

But in the other hand, it will be a good opportunity to some of here who have a good capital to buy altcoins that is dump because of the downs of bitcoin. Opportunity to hold and gain more profit when bitcoin become stable again.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
ineedpivo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:55:09 AM

I would recommend joining the project Tradelize. An ecosystem where ProTraders gain a unique trading toolset and investors achieve investment results equal to those of the best ProTraders.
Projects with such an idea were already earlier. What distinguishes a bad trader from good is ability to cope with their emotions and know what to do if the situation is not in your favor now. And not the availability of statistics at hand.
Posisi

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 08:06:49 AM

I see the price of the coin is now a low average so in my opinion, this is a good time to buy some potential coins to keep for the next few months, I suggest to buy altcoins like ETH, NEO, EOS, and LTC.
bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:50:32 AM

The market downtrend is continuing we can expect the  prices will cheaper for some more time it is better to buy the altcoins at this lowest price
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:41:31 AM

do not wait a long time again, I think it's a good time to buy some high potential coins in the future if you have the big capital I suggest to buy Bitcoin and Ethereum to get big profits in the future.

If you wait for long now, you will l miss your chance to get the cryptocurrencies for the lowest possible prices. The bull run is very close, and you have to be in a hurry to invest in the most promising altcoins.
plzdance

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:50:10 AM

Now is the right time to buy altcoins because the market on the bottom, well or near it. And soon according to experts will begin a bullish trend so I would buy now.
Seano

Activity: 303
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:29:01 PM

is this the right moment for pick altcoins with BTC or what do you think will be the lowest price in this summer ? wait more =?

The purpose of purchase of a crypt one - speculative. On some altcoin the profit is better, than from a BTC. Here the people don't go into details of the technical analysis, especially there are those who in general consider that the technical analysis in a crypt doesn't work (and works, still as)
For beginners: to buy on bottoms, to sell on huy, and you will guess or not - will show only time.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:41:40 PM

Altcoin is a more promising investment than bitcoin, over a year I invest various altcoins and proven to be more effective for making money grow fast, I'm sure that the future of altcoin will continue to improve so altcoins invest is a smart way.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

neoband

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 12:50:02 PM

I think now is a great time for buying alts. So many great projects in their infancy and at low prices thanks to the low BTC rate. Start researching and buy soon.
jackflag

Activity: 630

Glad to see you

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:09:49 PM

is this the right moment for pick altcoins with BTC or what do you think will be the lowest price in this summer ? wait more =?

the price can go down more - easy. Holding your btc and usdt.  I dont recommend you now to buy many altcoins ( only some part)  Its very dangerous for your deposit.  I think we can see more cheap prices on coins till 2019 year.
Trueteller

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:26:53 AM

I agree with the previous post, of course more reliable in usdt, btc and eth. But this is an option if you do not want to monitor the market. And in fact-the market provides many opportunities to increase the Deposit. For example, I consider projects that have a small capitalization, which are traded lower in the area of the ICO price and which included large funds. Funds are able to manipulate the market and even bearish - provide opportunities to earn

nongkrong

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:38:51 AM

Yes, now the time to buy some coins, every coin is in its deep / low price for now. So for 2-3 months later maybe the price get high, you will be rich. But that's all up to you, because everybody different opinions about the situation of crypto market. And once more time, for me yes to buy.
mr_smith99
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:53:40 AM

i think it can go even lower. i'm waiting
airdropan

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 03:40:41 AM

after some bad news in crypto i think the price will go lower than now
if u wanna buy alt i suggest u waiting for end this month
lets hope bitcoin and all alt will bounch back to the top like dec 2017

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
vilmagirl

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 04:04:08 AM

I don't think that waiting for longer makes sense, now the prices for coins are low enough to be purchased massively. Already in July there will be a meeting of the G20, at which the issue of regulation of cryptocurrency will be decided, after which investor will begin a strong infusion of money into the crypto industry. The whole market becomes green! It is better to take positions before this event Smiley
BryanK

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:12:04 AM

I'm so sorry that I didn't have available funds for investment, I with pleasure would buy Refereum and Red Pulse.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:15:59 AM

Yes, now is the time to buy altcoins. Only you need to make the right choice, otherwise you risk being left with nothing.
Altcoindealer

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:23:43 AM

I think everybody who makes some researches about trading should know, that you should buy your coins when everything goes down. So the correction this year was brutal, and many coins and tokens lost their value. Actually they are on the ground. If you dont buy now, nobody can helps you anymore and you will regret in future!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: