Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:33:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: buy now altcoins ?  (Read 4436 times)
ineedpivo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:07:45 AM

is this the right moment for pick altcoins with BTC or what do you think will be the lowest price in this summer ? wait more =?
Yes, I think this is a great time to buy some good Altcoin prospects. Altcoin price is still fairly low and if you buy it in large quantities and then you hold it, surely you will get big profits.
To get a big profit is not necessary now to buy altcoins now it will be enough just to buy bitcoin for 5 thousand dollars when he sinks and wait 15 or more to sell.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:58:06 PM

I think that now you can buy alternative coins only if you are completely sure that soon (in 1-2 days) the coin will become more expensive because of some important event. It's really dangerous to buy altcoins for a long-term holding now.
Buying an altcoin with the intention of only holding for a few days is in my opinion even more risky than to hold altcoins for the long term, after all many people do not really know how to day trade and instead of being traders selecting coins because of something they saw due to technical analysis they just select coins based on their preferences and that is even more risky.
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:50:39 PM

I think that now you can buy alternative coins only if you are completely sure that soon (in 1-2 days) the coin will become more expensive because of some important event. It's really dangerous to buy altcoins for a long-term holding now.
Buying an altcoin with the intention of only holding for a few days is in my opinion even more risky than to hold altcoins for the long term, after all many people do not really know how to day trade and instead of being traders selecting coins because of something they saw due to technical analysis they just select coins based on their preferences and that is even more risky.
The fact is that all the crypto currency has a certain risk and therefore every user should carefully approach the choice of an object for investment. So you can really use the chance that appears today, invest in a crypto currency at a cheap price.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:04:27 AM

The fact is that all the crypto currency has a certain risk and therefore every user should carefully approach the choice of an object for investment. So you can really use the chance that appears today, invest in a crypto currency at a cheap price.
That's true, if  you check this link https://coinmarketcap.com/, you will see that the crypto currencies are going to back on business and aiming those loss value last few days. We need to take risk if you want to have a profitable income. But we need to keep this on our mind, the word "long term investment". Investment is also a partner of hodl word.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:59:01 AM

That's true, if  you check this link https://coinmarketcap.com/, you will see that the crypto currencies are going to back on business and aiming those loss value last few days. We need to take risk if you want to have a profitable income. But we need to keep this on our mind, the word "long term investment". Investment is also a partner of hodl word.
There are three types of procedure in crypto currency, the Hodl, Trading and Investment. Those three are good to work if you have enough knowledge in crypto business. Just make sure you find a good and legit alternative coins it's either newly and old kind.
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:09:47 AM

Buy altcoins as soon as possible, because soon there will be a large growth of the cryptocurrency market.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:50:49 AM

is this the right moment for pick altcoins with BTC or what do you think will be the lowest price in this summer ? wait more =?

The altcoins might bounce back in the coming week with bitcoin possibly leading the way so you better start buying your favorite coins now. If you are planning for long term investment, you don't need to wait another day or week for further lower price. If you want more information on the coins you want to buy then you should make a research for them before buying.
JaxxBoll

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:09:26 AM

Current market is going down bad. And altcoin coin are pretty cheap. If I had money now, I would definitely invest in penny coin altcoins. I still hold market confidence will recover.
beami

Activity: 602

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:13:59 AM

I think this is the best time to buy some Altcoin that has good prospects for the future. Because a lot of Altcoins is promising and you must be good at choosing the right Altcoin you hold.

ineedpivo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:51:09 AM

Current market is going down bad. And altcoin coin are pretty cheap. If I had money now, I would definitely invest in penny coin altcoins. I still hold market confidence will recover.
Of course the market will recover, and the credibility will be restored, but so far it seems to be not the time. But I feel that we still have a lot of time to wait for the restoration...
Coinrush20

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:56:47 AM

it will be wise to wait more a little bit more. a lot of investors will take profits from what they have lost, and will surely take advantage of the pump and dump that is happening. projections for the market's recovery will happen in mid July on wards.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
zxfffz

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:07:25 AM

Of course the market will recover, and the credibility will be restored, but so far it seems to be not the time. But I feel that we still have a lot of time to wait for the restoration...
But now we have waited too long. From this year's March wait until now, I can't see any signs of market recovery, and I see some people think that the market will further reduce.This year's market makes people panic and lose confidence.
crypto1010

Activity: 581
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:07:34 AM

It is the right time but lets not forget that the value of alts will not go up without making some investment in btc....

as bitcoin has some direct influence on the pricing of altcoins and the only way to grow both is by having to invest in the major crypto if we are to see some high prices again.
Tuturtinular

Activity: 994
Merit: 152

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:23:29 AM

Since bitcoin drops below $ 6500 dollars the price of altcoin has fallen out of control and this has made investors hesitant to buy altcoin because it may take a long time to recover.
koldir

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:47:23 AM

Altcoins now and the truth can become very profitable if to take them for long-term investment. And also now is a great time to buy up the bitcoins, that's what I'm doing right now
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:54:44 AM

BiblePay has a historically low price right now, great buying opportunity
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/biblepay/

xlm19877

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:21:21 AM

Smart thought, now a decent time to purchase. All coins is red, I propose you to hold Ethereum, EOS and Tron. Every one of these coins can possibly be more profitable, at any rate until the finish of this current year
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:53:04 PM

BiblePay has a historically low price right now, great buying opportunity
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/biblepay/
What is this for, I mean what service or product did this token for. Look's like a religious one and seems so good as I visit the coinmarketcap site, it has a green mark with 50% plus percentage increase value but it ranked for 700+ if I'm not mistaken.
Serveev

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:57:40 PM

I think everything will fall until August or September. Now everyone is resting and withdrawing money from cryptocurrency. Better still wait a bit and then buy.
xprince1996

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 03:29:03 PM

This is the right time to buy some altcoins while the price was down buy bunch of it and wait for atleast a couple of months and harvest your profits. But make sure that your buying is good project and not a scam one.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: