Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:32:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: buy now altcoins ?  (Read 4440 times)
eekkaa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:38:47 AM

yes of course this time is the right time to buy altcoin because at this time a lot of coins that have decreased the price so you should take advantage of moments like this to buy as much as you can.
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:47:18 PM

I think now is a good time to buy altcoin because altcoin prices are decreasing and hold it for the next few months or until next year may be the right way to gain profit,but we should be able to assess which altcoin is good for investment because not all altcoins are good.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
lubah

Activity: 360

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:25:47 PM

is this the right moment for pick altcoins with BTC or what do you think will be the lowest price in this summer ? wait more =?

Below 6000 bitcoin will not fall. Its maximum mark is $ 5500 was in June. I think bitcoin is now forming an upward corridor. It is a pity that I can not show on the chart, so you would have been clearer.
bitxx1

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:14:38 PM

The TIM Blockchain, as they say, is not optimization but innovation. This simply means it is different from other existing Blockchain technologies which it is. The Tim Blockchain has two layers: the first layer which is lightweight and is also the root blockchain and the second layer storing data in blocks separated from the first layer using vertical shard. With sharding, the nodes on TIM’s Blockchain do not store all the data on the blockchain rather just the first root layer data and parts of the second layer. But this is not what makes TIM’s Blockchain an innovation. The clustering of nodes depending on the geographical location of those nodes is what is exclusive to TIM’s blockchain technology.
The TIM’s blockchain network makes use of a partitioning technology and separates the nodes based on their geographical location. For example, if there are 10000 nodes on the network they get separated depending on the region. So the 5000 nodes in North America will get separated from the other 3000 in Europe and 2000 in Asia. This means that all node mined in a particular geographical location will be stored only on the location specific network. The nodes in North America will have the root node and the additional data from nodes mined only in North America. This will considerably take the load of the nodes and increase the speed of transaction processing and verification. There can be several such clusters at a time on TIM’s network and this will further take off the weight and enable quicker processing.
kidsrock

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:32:35 AM

in this few weeks ago, it is the best time to buy altcoin although today still the best time to buy more amount of altcoin. I see that we still have a chance to buy many altcoins for now before the price increase higher. and it is better if we can buy right now because, after this, I am sure that the price will bounce up and we can miss the best time to buy.
riwatmoni

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:41:51 AM

if I think it's the right time to buy some altcoin, because for now while the price is down, but we can buy with a lot and wait for at least a few months and will benefit more for us, but we must make sure first that our purchase is a good project and not a scam or a fraud.
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:31:15 PM

The top 3 altcoin that I recommend you buy now is Ethereum, Stellar and Monero. Ethereum is the queen of the market, investing in this altcoin promises to bring you a lot of money. Stellar has a very fast growth rate. I believe in the future Stellar will become rival Ethereum. Monero is private. No one can find user information, every transaction with Monero is completely anonymous.
Kocret02

Activity: 1176
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:37:39 PM

The top 3 altcoin that I recommend you buy now is Ethereum, Stellar and Monero. Ethereum is the queen of the market, investing in this altcoin promises to bring you a lot of money. Stellar has a very fast growth rate. I believe in the future Stellar will become rival Ethereum. Monero is private. No one can find user information, every transaction with Monero is completely anonymous.
the choice of 3 coins for investment can now be an option, but we also need to add some potentially coins like ADA and neo. where now neo coins are always juxtaposed with ethereum and this could be one potentially coin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
eddyhalim

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:40:45 PM

Current market prices are very low. However, it began to show signs of recovery. I believe in the next few months the prices of the crypto will pump up quickly. So, now I will buy altcoin. Some altcoin that I think we should buy and hold now are Monero, NEO, IOTA, Cardano, Stellar, EOS and Ethereum. These are potential altcoin. I believe in the future they will grow strongly and bring a lot of money to investors.

Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:49:09 PM

Altcoins have been suffering since six months, theoritically, the market should starts to recover, because there is no trend that lasts forever. I follow some crypto traders on twitter, the sentiment has changed since the start of July, thus the second part of the year supposed to be different.
Let's see how everything will be. Well of course that the mood of people has changed, but it does not bear much value for the price of bitcoin and the market as a whole. But I also hope that the second half of the year will be better.
It's only for bitcoin because the altcoin's chart is the same as a few weeks later when it was getting a lot of dump from the manipulators. As you can see that about how the more people will try to buy and buy more bitcoin to secure their asset right now.
as long as you can get out of the market asap and you will be fine and never had any problem with it.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:09:15 AM

There is no special time to buy any cryptocurrency provided they are not scam. It is better you buy any altcoin of your choice now and store them up till when their price will pump. The longer you wait, the higher the price which might be to high for you and making your profit will become a bit difficult. Go make your research on your desires coins and sack them up before it is too late.
This is completely false, anyone that can read a chart can know that buying a coin when it is at its cheapest is the best moment to buy that coin, there is a moment to buy coins and coincidentally this moment is now, people are waiting too much because they are afraid another crash happens but that is not going to happen and if they do not hurry and buy their favorite coins now they may not have the chance to buy at these prices again.
merrillolive

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:54:55 AM

I think we should buy BCH now, this is a very potent and potentially high penny in the future, in my opinion you buy them and hold do not care about price in time and then sell them.
Bambangs

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:16:13 AM

I buy a lot of coins for now, to wait for prices at the end of the year like last year, in hopes of making a big profit
@bamaricibo

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:20:34 AM

If you feel the altcoin is good then you should buy them now, do not wait, if you wait you will regret the market is gradually growing again.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:32:07 AM

is this the right moment for pick altcoins with BTC or what do you think will be the lowest price in this summer ? wait more =?
Yes I do believe that now is a good time to buy alternate cryptocurrency. This is because right now the price of alternative cryptocurrencies is comparitively low because of which it's good to buy now as one will be able to buy more number of alternative cryptocurrencies and invest more number of alternative cryptocurrencies.
ineedpivo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:01:47 PM

If you feel the altcoin is good then you should buy them now, do not wait, if you wait you will regret the market is gradually growing again.
I think now it is better to wait with the purchase of altcoins, since bitcoin is much more promising now. This is better to do after August 10. Wink
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:03:41 PM

It's a good time to buy. Top twitter traders (Secrets, Nik) are buying this dip right now
Billg4t3r

Activity: 261
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:01:28 PM

It's a good time to buy. Top twitter traders (Secrets, Nik) are buying this dip right now

the condition of the price on the market can be said is still quite low now and not too late if you want to buy it, do not just wait for the price to recover but by buying it now and then hold for long term or until the coin price we hold jumped a significant increase, my suggestion you should look for altcoin that has good potential in the future.
goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:28:45 PM

I think everything will fall until August or September.This days are very cheap days for all altcoins. Take some fiat and buy a lot of crypto. Then get back your x3-10. Easy money
salamonKK

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:14:48 PM

Most likely now the lowest price for all the crypto currency and if you want to buy one of the altcoins, then do it now. Better time for a purchase simply might not be.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: