Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:25:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: buy now altcoins ?  (Read 4437 times)
ineedpivo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:55:14 AM

I think to tell fortunes it’s not best decision. My opinion to wait the end of correction and later when the trend will be growing on the graph – come in altcoins.
I agree this is a better solution than to buy now and hope that in time they will not fall more. I think now it still still be in fiat and if not then at least in bitcoin...
MaratHuendo

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:26:41 PM

is this the right moment for pick altcoins with BTC or what do you think will be the lowest price in this summer ? wait more =?
The only way to make money on their investments in cryptocurrencies is to work with altcoins, there is no other way out.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:59:12 PM

in any case, the current state of the market will not survive many altcoyins. Based on this, today it is very risky to invest minutes altcoin, because there is still confidence in the etherium and Bitcoin and it is in these coins that it is better to direct your investments.
okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:00:27 PM

Buy altcoins when SEC will postpone ETF to 2019. Altcoins will cost 50% of today price... or buy bitcoin it willl cost around 3500$

in these market condition i wont take coins.
it is really so bad. we cant see a week or a month after what will happen.
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:03:26 PM

I think that buying altcoins early still, because the market is now falling in the near future, its trend will not change and so I think that it's worth to wait a while with purchases, since later it will get a lot more coins...

it is a great oppurtinity for new investors.
everything is really very very low. they can be bought 0.1x value from january 2018 value.
Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:08:08 PM

There's no doubt that this will depend with you for the reason that the asking price of cryptocurrency is currently having a cost maximize hence if you wish to order if the perfect time frame is definitely should the amount is definitely very low while the amount is definitely purple for the reason that the asking price of inexperienced like that is going to have a very good danger to receive cornered in the huge amount.
lyons

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:21:14 PM

is this the right moment for pick altcoins with BTC or what do you think will be the lowest price in this summer ? wait more =?

I think this is a great time to buy some altcoin, and if you have more capital, buying some bitcoin as well. I believe that the current prices are very low according to prices of the last months to make buying.

Aion2n

Activity: 700
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:44:05 PM

Of course. Now is the best time to buy altcoins. The price of bitcoin in the flat, 53% bitcoin domination, I think that the pamp will soon be waiting for us. Of course, nothing can be said for sure, but I'm now buying altcoins, so that then I would not regret, when their price starts to grow rapidly.
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:58:40 PM

Of course. Now is the best time to buy altcoins. The price of bitcoin in the flat, 53% bitcoin domination, I think that the pamp will soon be waiting for us. Of course, nothing can be said for sure, but I'm now buying altcoins, so that then I would not regret, when their price starts to grow rapidly.
Not now is the best time, that 53% bitcoin dominance is keep on increasing that makes the altcoins more struggling in price massice dumping. I will not be confident to buy any altcoin at this moment right now because it might be stumbled for a lower price level.

danglinhdan18

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:57:49 AM

At present, the market has fallen to a bottom. I think this is a good time to invest in cryptocurrency, so buying Altcoim is a good choice. I believe that waiting for the market to pick up again, then you can get a lot of wealth from this market, hope that the market can Warm up as soon as possible.
Aion2n

Activity: 700
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:30:58 PM

Not now is the best time, that 53% bitcoin dominance is keep on increasing that makes the altcoins more struggling in price massice dumping. I will not be confident to buy any altcoin at this moment right now because it might be stumbled for a lower price level.
Of course you are right. Prices may fall even lower, and may not fall. Let's objectively assess the current situation. Many factors now show that the price of bitcoin should go up. But no one knows exactly whether it will go up or not. We just build our assumptions.
On the other hand, prices for altcoins are now very low, so buying now promising coins will definitely be profitable. In any case, relying on all sorts of assumptions, it is more reasonable to begin buying right now, according to the following scheme: for example, 40% to buy now, 30% to buy in a few days, when the price decreases and 30% to buy after some time, when the price will decrease again. Of course, this option requires a lot of time for its implementation, but it's better than just waiting for the price to become lower (because it may not be lower) or buy it right now at the prices that are available.
This option also doesn't guarantee that you will buy a coin at the best price, but if you don't buy it now or in the near future, soon such a possibility may not be available.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:56:08 PM

At present, the market has fallen to a bottom. I think this is a good time to invest in cryptocurrency, so buying Altcoim is a good choice. I believe that waiting for the market to pick up again, then you can get a lot of wealth from this market, hope that the market can Warm up as soon as possible.
It may even possibly go lower but if willing to take risks at this rate it is still good time to have some alts to invest. I believe it so, price can possibly increase this ber months time. Just choose alts that can provide profit.
Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:35:54 AM

I think now is a good opportunity to buy Altcoins, the market is dropping and is now at the lowest price, I'm sure the recovery will happen soon so buying Altcoins will now make us get a big profit.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
h31s3nb3rg

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:37:14 AM

The market is down these past few months so I think this is the right time to start an investment in cryptocurrency and I think there's a huge adjustment in some altcoin price so it is better to wait atleast a couple of months.
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:53:15 AM

To get big profits like our predecessors, the thing that must be imitated is to believe in intuition, never to easily follow negative suggestions or news, and I am sure that by following Intiusi purely we can get big profits and become rich people.

ngocdhbk2

Activity: 404

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:17:05 AM

The market price is now very low and most suitable for investors to participate in the campaign to buy the Altcoins because you can use cheap BTC to hold Altcoins and wait for the price of BTC to sell you can multiply 20 times are common.

Ramzes555

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:59:27 AM

now is a very good time to buy altcoyins their price has plummeted down and perhaps the best price will not be

▰▰▰   Victorieum   ▰▰▰
▰▰▰  DIGITAL WALLET REVOLUTION ▰▰▰
https://www.victorieum.io/
CuJIaBiTi

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:49:26 AM

now is a very good time to buy altcoyins their price has plummeted down and perhaps the best price will not be
I do not think so, that now the price is acceptable for buying a purchase it is possible and so, but most likely it will still fall lower as the market is dependent on news and in the near future only the transfer of ETF is expected which will affect the price in any negative way.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:09:51 AM

Seeing the current price of Bitcoin which is still so low will greatly affect the price of altcoin, all depends on what our plans are for the altcoin, but if you look at the current market price that is so low it might be the right time to buy, but before we can learn the market first.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:32:26 AM

I do not think so, that now the price is acceptable for buying a purchase it is possible and so, but most likely it will still fall lower as the market is dependent on news and in the near future only the transfer of ETF is expected which will affect the price in any negative way.
Yes its not the time yet, the bitcoin price is very fluctuative so i dont think altcoin price will be able to move much.
Just wait until the bitcoin going sideways in bull market and thats the time to enjoy the alt season.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: