Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:34:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The best time to take profit in Trading  (Read 3774 times)
Violettochka

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:33:13 PM

The best time is when the tokens you're holding jump up, so you can sell them at a high price. After that, if they fall down again, you can buy a much bigger amount of them. By doing so, you don't lose any money or possibilities.

Cryptokarl

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:04:22 PM

My opinion as regards taking profits is that, you need to take profits only when you are in profits and not when you are at loss. You also need patience in this industry to be able to make profits
healthcarep

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:52:15 PM

deciding when to go out could be very tough in particular for POS coin that maximum shows you the expected charge for subsequent block which promises to be better in profit. every body could need to live longer at the same time as expecting such prediction from the group which will get extra profit. i'm in such second right now. i hope to also research greater from this thread.
healthcarep

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:02:28 PM

On a platform that will let you know when. so research extra approximately the platforms wherein you trade. The exchange will become very clever, you can want to examine when tokens have been purchased and whilst that happens, it will be discarded. you could make a income with trading, and trading profits can be very tempting, as it's limitless, and that we have to make short and bendy selections with that decision, but on occasion it's hard to make that decision, because if we do no longer make the proper selection then we can lose cash
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:24:46 PM

I am of the opinion that the best time to make a profit is when the currency is volatile (although I know traders who mostly earn during the flat). Of course, in addition to the fact that the currency at a given time is volatile, there are other criteria, such as a large volume of trades, price movement relative to the moving average Bollinger bands, Stochastic RCI and other indicators of TA, as well as news background.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:39:41 PM

Cryptocurrency Trading is fun and captivating especially when you are always up with profit no matter the situation of the market, of course who wouldn't be happy when you are successful in what you do?
In many situations we are confronted with the choices of should I exit the market now or should I stay, and swiftly as this may be decision need to be made fast to be able to keep up with a moving trade. For day traders avoid exiting the market when the chart is already down especially if you are not at profit, it is better to take profit when you are comfortably at profit even though the market is still green and wait for a next dip than waiting till market has gone against you and you are struggling with cutting off more loss.

The best time to take profit is when the market is in green. That's is also the reason why it is necessary and advisable for us to buy altcoins while the market is in dip. It is best to sell when we reach our target value so we better continue striving for whatbis best.

You don't even need to sell when the market is green. You just have to sell when you're in profit. There's a principle I always apply in crypto... Which is never fall in love with any coin/token and never get too greedy. Also you should sell in profits and don't look back. So ideally, the best time to sell is whenever you're profiting from a cryptocurrency.  It's that simple

Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:56:16 PM

The best time is when the tokens you're holding jump up, so you can sell them at a high price. After that, if they fall down again, you can buy a much bigger amount of them. By doing so, you don't lose any money or possibilities.
When the price is low, hold, when the price is high, sell. In this way you can earn higher profit in trading. If your patience is enough to do waiting and holding, there will be no doubt that you will have a better outcome.
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:05:23 PM

Having a price target to be reached, and taking away the profit once after it is the right way. This isn't possible with every user, because it requires patience. Very few users who have a good earning to meet life needs stick to it, while majority just moves off taking the profit when they are in need of cash unlike the price it has reached by the time.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
TheReverend

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:09:43 PM

depending on the situation, and sometimes people want more profit that's the one mistake when the market turns green they expect more profits. without considering whether to remain stable or even turn red.
joey alexander

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:49:23 AM

Some days it just takes courage to take the profit. You can always invest back in when the time is right. Patience! Accumulated % of profits. If in for the long term ....don't look at the markets everyday as that will just absorb valuable energy and focus.
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:31:50 AM

Before you start making money in the crypto-currency market, you need to study it, learn how to analyze and understand how the crypto-currency market works. Not having good knowledge is more likely to lose money.
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:39:02 AM

Cryptocurrency Trading is fun and captivating especially when you are always up with profit no matter the situation of the market, of course who wouldn't be happy when you are successful in what you do?
In many situations we are confronted with the choices of should I exit the market now or should I stay, and swiftly as this may be decision need to be made fast to be able to keep up with a moving trade. For day traders avoid exiting the market when the chart is already down especially if you are not at profit, it is better to take profit when you are comfortably at profit even though the market is still green and wait for a next dip than waiting till market has gone against you and you are struggling with cutting off more loss.

The best time to take profit is when the market is in green. That's is also the reason why it is necessary and advisable for us to buy altcoins while the market is in dip. It is best to sell when we reach our target value so we better continue striving for whatbis best.
it's true and if for now the best way to trade is to keep buying coins that have great potential such as bitcoin, ethereum and other altcoins to hold for a long period. because the price increase will be high later

zcooipo

Activity: 133

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:42:26 AM

I usually do some things when the market continues to fall, such as converting some ordinary altcoins into mainstream coins. I think this choice will allow me to reduce losses!
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:53:01 AM

I think this is the main idea, which unfortunately is missed by everyone, even experienced traders. differently about it saying that we should not be greedy.

This is a money game and everyone is here to be rich, and the fact that they could earn 1000% of their initial investment and still not enough for them, I think there is something wrong for the mentality itself.
Kirito-kun

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:04:19 AM

When the price is low, hold, when the price is high, sell. In this way you can earn higher profit in trading. If your patience is enough to do waiting and holding, there will be no doubt that you will have a better outcome.
Indeed, your action must depend on the situation we have like when market is red the best option is hold or buy while if market is green then sell. Just make sure to follow the basic rules in trading and you could make a better profit within less time. If you have seen the market is green, don't sell all of your coins because there's a chance for it to increase more.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
jujurloe

Activity: 103

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 09:44:53 AM

many strategies in making purchases in trading one of them by dividing into 4 levels of capital that will be used for trading. we do market testing with capital 1 and try to take 1-2% profit from the price you buy. if the price goes up then you profit, but if the price goes down then use capital 2 (value 2x of capital 1) to buy again and take 1-2% profit. I think this strategy is quite effective for me
AlNu

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:49:25 AM

it's true and if for now the best way to trade is to keep buying coins that have great potential such as bitcoin, ethereum and other altcoins to hold for a long period. because the price increase will be high later
I agree with you, now the most correct strategy is to buy. A lot of traders lose in this market, when there is no trend, many bulls and bears go in the footsteps. I am sure that the market is artificially kept downstairs, there are a lot of positive news and we should start growing long ago.
ubeng07

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:53:28 PM

I think this is the main idea, which unfortunately is missed by everyone, even experienced traders. differently about it saying that we should not be greedy.

This is a money game and everyone is here to be rich, and the fact that they could earn 1000% of their initial investment and still not enough for them, I think there is something wrong for the mentality itself.
Number goal of the person that are taking here is to be rich and been made a lot of what are the most common people are have to come with. We should be having out of the time that we can set for that this cryptocurrency are can make to come true on what we have to dream about if we all know how to be patient.
Luu An

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:13:24 PM

Probably the best time for taking your profit would be when you feel that it is the time to quit, is something similar with the gambling games, when you need to feel when it's time to stop. And it is enough.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:30:16 PM

many strategies in making purchases in trading one of them by dividing into 4 levels of capital that will be used for trading. we do market testing with capital 1 and try to take 1-2% profit from the price you buy. if the price goes up then you profit, but if the price goes down then use capital 2 (value 2x of capital 1) to buy again and take 1-2% profit. I think this strategy is quite effective for me

It's very good that you have your own strategy. If it really works, we have to be thankful to you for sharing this idea with us. As for me, I am trying to hold the cryptos and get the profit later.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: