Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:56:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRESARO - e-commerce, crowdfunding, and charity platform  (Read 3410 times)
Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 11:10:21 AM

To be fair I really like the idea. However, is there gonna be a possibility to choose which charity to donate or does it depend solely on the developers?

Thats what distinguish us from any other platforms - users of TRESARO can make their own charity or crowdfunding campaigns. It’s not the platform that will selects to which charity the tokens wil go, it’s the seller who list the item.
You have to cases:
1. You create a campaign and list items in it. Supporters of that campaign can also list items in campaign favor.
2. You pick a campaign of the already existed ones in TRESARO which can be users campaigns or big charity names we will bring in the campaign.

So picking a campaign is solely in the hands of the users.

TRESARO - Blockchain-enabled Sales, Crowdfunding, and Charity Platform
viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 936

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:21:56 AM

An interesting project, I generally believe that the trading floors have prospects. On linkedin I can not look at the project team, since linkedin is blocked in our country. Could you post the information in the first post here?
thegunners93

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:22:50 AM

PROOF OF PARTICIPATION

- Telegram username: @Kyle_Johnson
 - Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012259323731
 - Twitter profile: @johnson_kyleee
 - Twitter message: https://twitter.com/johnson_kyleee/status/1007221185774608384
 - Bitcointalk profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=195035
Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 11:24:33 AM

An interesting project, I generally believe that the trading floors have prospects. On linkedin I can not look at the project team, since linkedin is blocked in our country. Could you post the information in the first post here?

Sure i will update the first post with the team info. In the mean time you can check our site team section:  https://tresaro.com/#team
Click on any picture and you will see short bio of the member.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:33:59 AM

is this like the waves platform where we can issue our own tokens for crowdfunds ? btw The yahoo link takes to an index page..

No, it’s not like Waves platform. Here you just sell item and you decide how many TRE tokens goes to charity.
Of course you can just sell and dont donate, but we have perks for people who donate to charities.
The TRE tokens will be minted after the TRESARO ICO ends, so people who bought them will be able to use them on the platfor. Also TRE tokens can be exchanged on exchanges that we will be listed.

P.s.
What Yahoo link ?
If it’s the one on our website the link is correct, Yahoo just asks for GDPR before you land on the article page.

What kind of perks are you talking about here?
Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 11:49:48 AM

is this like the waves platform where we can issue our own tokens for crowdfunds ? btw The yahoo link takes to an index page..

No, it’s not like Waves platform. Here you just sell item and you decide how many TRE tokens goes to charity.
Of course you can just sell and dont donate, but we have perks for people who donate to charities.
The TRE tokens will be minted after the TRESARO ICO ends, so people who bought them will be able to use them on the platfor. Also TRE tokens can be exchanged on exchanges that we will be listed.

P.s.
What Yahoo link ?
If it’s the one on our website the link is correct, Yahoo just asks for GDPR before you land on the article page.

In TRESARO there is 2 type of perks :
1. TRESARO Marketplace perks:
When you list a item you will have to provide item description and pictures. If you do not select charity your free listing will be limited to 2 pictures. If you wish to have more pictures you will have to pay. But if you select a charity , depending on the percentage you select to go to the charity you will get free images. If you item is listed 100% for charity/crowdfunding you will have max available pictures.
Same goes with the commisions TRESARO will charge for every sale - The more you are involved in charity the less are commisions. If the item is 100% for charity the commisions will be 0.

2. TRESARO Protocol perks:
As TRESARO is fully decentralized we will use TRE-SWARM protocol with the following functional nodes:

Everyone will be able to run TRE-SWARM node and will receive TRE tokens for doing so. Think about it be like mining but this time you get a share from the commision we charge. Imagine Amazon pays you commision of every sale they make just for storing their images.
And again every token you get you will be able to donate it. If you dont have items for sale but you wish to support a cause - run a node and donate the earned tokens to a cause you like.

loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:56:53 AM

P.s.
What Yahoo link ?

In TRESARO there is 2 type of perks :
1. TRESARO Marketplace perks:
When you list a item you will have to provide item description and pictures. If you do not select charity your free listing will be limited to 2 pictures. If you wish to have more pictures you will have to pay. But if you select a charity , depending on the percentage you select to go to the charity you will get free images. If you item is listed 100% for charity/crowdfunding you will have max available pictures.
Same goes with the commisions TRESARO will charge for every sale - The more you are involved in charity the less are commisions. If the item is 100% for charity the commisions will be 0.

2. TRESARO Protocol perks:
As TRESARO is fully decentralized we will use TRE-SWARM protocol with the following functional nodes:

Everyone will be able to run TRE-SWARM node and will receive TRE tokens for doing so. Think about it be like mining but this time you get a share from the commision we charge. Imagine Amazon pays you commision of every sale they make just for storing their images.

Thanks for the info, now I get a better idea of how you're planning to make the platform work.
viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 936

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:09:37 PM

I looked at the road map. In white paper it is written that ICO will end with Q3 2018, but the site shows the completion of ICO - Q1 2019.
Even with the second option, if you do not collect a hard cap, will the launch of the alpha version in Q1 2019, and not later?
Since now it is difficult to raise a soft cap on the falling crypto-currency market. Although your project clearly deserves attention.
Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 12:16:44 PM

I looked at the road map. In white paper it is written that ICO will end with Q3 2018, but the site shows the completion of ICO - Q1 2019.
Even with the second option, if you do not collect a hard cap, will the launch of the alpha version in Q1 2019, and not later?
Since now it is difficult to raise a soft cap on the falling crypto-currency market. Although your project clearly deserves attention.
Thanks for the info. We will correct the WP. The ICO Will end Q1 2019.
We have private investors and we delayed ICO so we can make MVP in the mean time. Thats why the WP have early date. But that will be corrected.
Yes, the launch will stay Q1 2019.

Jansen23

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:21:54 PM

Is this tradable on exchange now?
Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 12:29:49 PM

Is this tradable on exchange now?
Not at the moment, we have not issued the token yet. Our Pre-Sale will be in Aug. We are open just for private dials.
But we adopted the Bancor protocol so when the ICO ends people will have a place to trade their tokens. Also we are partners with Koynce Exchange and our token will be lister there as well. We are also talking with other exchanges.

https://medium.com/@tresaro/tresaro-adopts-bancor-protocol-and-makes-a-step-forward-towards-redefining-how-charity-and-33f212fcbff0

king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:33:44 PM

I like many of the aspects of the project but I don't understand the benefit of the blockchain in this setup. Couldn't you do it with a website and central servers as well?
Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 12:48:01 PM

I like many of the aspects of the project but I don't understand the benefit of the blockchain in this setup. Couldn't you do it with a website and central servers as well?
Trust and Transparency those are the two key elements in Charity. Blockchain shares the same key elements.
Charity and Blockchain is a match made in heaven.
Lets examine the current situation in the charity space.
Big Charity names have trust but lack transparency. We know who they are, we trust them but we dont see where exactly our donated money goes. Blockchain solves that. Tresaro solves that by utilizing blockchain for transactions.
Small charities and crowdfunding campaigns on other hand lacks trusts. How do you know that they are even real ? Blockchain solves that. Tresaro solves that buy utilizing our own TRE-SWARM protocol for global feedback and ratings.
Also we believe that charity should be for everybody. Thats why we are fully decentralized and over blockchain. Everyone can be part of the network and everything is visible. At the end we are a rotocol, dont like how our website looks - no problem, create your own website, link it to our protocol and you are ready to go. This is what blockchain gives us. Freedom, trust and transparency.    

king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:53:38 PM

Trust and Transparency those are the two key elements in Charity. Blockchain shares the same key elements.
Big Charity names have trust but lack transparency. We know who they are, we trust them but we dont see where exactly our donated money goes. Blockchain solves that. Tresaro solves that by utilizing blockchain for transactions.
Small charities and crowdfunding campaigns on other hand lacks trusts. How do you know that they are even real ? Blockchain solves that. Tresaro solves that buy utilizing our own TRE-SWARM protocol for global feedback and ratings.
Also we believe that charity should be for everybody. Thats why we are fully decentralized and over blockchain. Everyone can be part of the network and everything is visible. At the end we are a rotocol, dont like how our website looks - no problem, create your own website, link it to our protocol and you are ready to go. This is what blockchain gives us. Freedom, trust and transparency.    

wow, I never thought about it this way. Great answer. Thank you. I will follow the project for sure.  Smiley
huutertools

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:06:39 PM

wow, I never thought about it this way. Great answer. Thank you. I will follow the project for sure.  Smiley
Sound good. I like the fast and good response on the different questions here in ann
Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 01:11:43 PM

Sound good. I like the fast and good response on the different questions here in ann
Our team works hard on every aspect of our project. One of the main things we focus is transparency and aswering any question people may ask. The more people know the more they will get involved in what we do. Charity is a community work and we love working together with other people.

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:50:00 PM

Our team works hard on every aspect of our project. One of the main things we focus is transparency and aswering any question people may ask. The more people know the more they will get involved in what we do. Charity is a community work and we love working together with other people.

Communication will bring trust to the project and I am glad that tresaro's team will maintain it and the transparency as well.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:53:27 PM

wow, I never thought about it this way. Great answer. Thank you. I will follow the project for sure.  Smiley
I agree in what you say big names have a lot of trust but it's too many people involved in that to know how it really works.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:11:20 PM

It’s one of the first time that a see a project with charity concept in it. I think it’s smart, using crypto to raise charity fund can work nicely. Also there is not so much project that aim to doing that. It’s a nice application of crypto currencies I think.
Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 02:15:40 PM

It’s one of the first time that a see a project with charity concept in it. I think it’s smart, using crypto to raise charity fund can work nicely. Also there is not so much project that aim to doing that. It’s a nice application of crypto currencies I think.

Actually our concept is unique even in the “off chain” world. Every charity or crowdfunding campaign depends on people donate cash. For the first time in the world (be it on chain or of chain) people can support a crowdfunding campaign with their unneeded items.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: