Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:23:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRESARO - e-commerce, crowdfunding, and charity platform  (Read 3409 times)
SILVIOAIRDROP

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:49:40 PM

- Telegram username:@Silviomatilde
 - Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/Cicciorenzi5
 - Twitter profile: @SilvioBono
 - Twitter message: https://twitter.com/SilvioBono/status/1007271144796446720
 - Bitcointalk profile: SILVIOAIRDROP

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:56:18 PM

With this project, i can stop feeling bad after shopping. Just donate something there and i'm good Smiley

It seems like a nice project.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:02:57 PM

Sound good. I like the fast and good response on the different questions here in ann
Our team works hard on every aspect of our project. One of the main things we focus is transparency and aswering any question people may ask. The more people know the more they will get involved in what we do. Charity is a community work and we love working together with other people.

I like that this project has community manager, and all questions have faster answers. I subscribe to updates in this theme and for now I will be engaged in reading whitepaper.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:44:09 PM

Sound good. I like the fast and good response on the different questions here in ann
Our team works hard on every aspect of our project. One of the main things we focus is transparency and aswering any question people may ask. The more people know the more they will get involved in what we do. Charity is a community work and we love working together with other people.

I like that this project has community manager, and all questions have faster answers. I subscribe to updates in this theme and for now I will be engaged in reading whitepaper.
Glad to discover them as soon as possible, really support for community and ongoing interaction are making a difference in the current projects, I wish them luck and hope to join me as soon as possible. That a solid community be formed, the project deserves
Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 03:51:12 PM

Please keep in mind that our WP is still work in proggress. We are missing our business and marketing part on which we are working hard right now.
We were keen to present our technical part but be assured we will not skip the rest. Stay tuned for updates.  

TRESARO - Blockchain-enabled Sales, Crowdfunding, and Charity Platform
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:56:40 PM

Yeah, i like him too.

I saw too many projects with pages of unanswered questions. In this case, there is not a single unanswered questions so far.

sambuki

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:08:26 PM

Please keep in mind that our WP is still work in proggress. We are missing our business and marketing part on which we are working hard right now.
We were keen to present our technical part but be assured we will not skip the rest. Stay tuned for updates.  

Thanks for the valuable information and we will keep in touch with the project. At least tresaro has a person to keep this thread alive hence we will get the update news regularly.
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:30:42 PM

Thanks for the information. Good to know there are updates on the way!
I like the idea of this platform, I haven't seen anything connected to charities yet.

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:34:36 PM

Thanks for the information. Good to know there are updates on the way!
I like the idea of this platform, I haven't seen anything connected to charities yet.
Great that you give us enough info just from the beginning even before the questions appear.
Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 04:41:56 PM

Great that you give us enough info just from the beginning even before the questions appear.

When you work in the charity space you have to be open and don't hide anything so people don't loose trust in you.
We strongly beleive in that.

Turbo-S

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:44:10 PM

TRESARO creates absolutely new way of support of the charitable organizations, making him much more easier and more favourably for all! The concept of the project is very interesting!
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:14:45 PM

I don't if this question was already asked but I wanna ask, TRE token will be used for all three platform's functions? For example if I want to fund a charity, people will pay with TRE or they will use other cryptos?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:33:11 PM

I don't if this question was already asked but I wanna ask, TRE token will be used for all three platform's functions? For example if I want to fund a charity, people will pay with TRE or they will use other cryptos?

Also, Can I suggest a charitable trust where they accept non crypto donations and TRE team will do something about it..?
Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 05:34:35 PM

TRE tokens will be used everywhere in our eco-system. You can buy items with TRE, you can sell items for TRE, you can donate to charities/crowdfunding campaigns with TRE, you can pay for services in our TRE-SWARM protocol, you can get paid for services you provide in our TRE swarm protocol.

At the moment we don't plan to use any other crypto currencies in our platform. Of course, we adopted the Bancor protocol so you can easily exchange your crypto on the fly for TRE.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:37:00 PM

Yeah, i like him too.

I saw too many projects with pages of unanswered questions. In this case, there is not a single unanswered questions so far.

Yes, that already speaks volume. This project will be one among my watchlist
Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 05:44:46 PM

Also, Can I suggest a charitable trust where they accept non crypto donations and TRE team will do something about it..?

Well that's something we think about. Our main issue with real money is that they involve people to trust us. We use blockchain exactly for that reason, you don't need trust everything is a smart contract and is public. But we definitely look into such possibility on a later stage.    

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:23:04 PM

When you work in the charity space you have to be open and don't hide anything so people don't loose trust in you.
We strongly beleive in that.

That's awesome! I am really interested in your project and I like you openness a lot.
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:03:33 PM

this project sounds quiet promising. lets take a look at the details Smiley first!  Grin
Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:11:40 PM

What will be your marketing plans after your project got developed? Will you guys attend events and conferences on a regular basis? I think this would be a great marketing approach.

greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:24:07 PM

What are your bonuses for investors in private sale? How much do you want to collect? Where to contact you?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: