Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:31:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRESARO - e-commerce, crowdfunding, and charity platform  (Read 3409 times)
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:43:57 AM

What you mean here by crowdfunding campaign? This will be donating in some non-profit organozations or investing in some projects with dividends?
Crowdfunding can be anything you need crowdfunded. It can be a non-profit project or a startup company idea.

All the transactions on the platform will be in crypto, right? Including crowfunding? And anyone will be able to join the platform?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 10:40:44 AM

What you mean here by crowdfunding campaign? This will be donating in some non-profit organozations or investing in some projects with dividends?
Crowdfunding can be anything you need crowdfunded. It can be a non-profit project or a startup company idea.

All the transactions on the platform will be in crypto, right? Including crowfunding? And anyone will be able to join the platform?

All transactions will be in TRE tokens and yes, everyone will be able to join.

TRESARO - Blockchain-enabled Sales, Crowdfunding, and Charity Platform
sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 10:50:29 AM

Project looks good so far but I think you'll need a lot of marketing to get on board all relevant parties like sellers/buyers, charity organisations, crowdfunding projects.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:41:48 AM

I wish that every platform that is using own tokens will add token relay like Bancor (or maybe Bancor will come up with a feature to be more easy to be implemented as a feature, like a chrome extension) because exchange ETH/BTC every time you want to use said platforms is tedious

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 11:53:42 AM

I wish that every platform that is using own tokens will add token relay like Bancor (or maybe Bancor will come up with a feature to be more easy to be implemented as a feature, like a chrome extension) because exchange ETH/BTC every time you want to use said platforms is tedious

Well we think that atomic swaps will be ready in the near future so we can use them as well.
This is something we are also looking to implement in our platform. But it is too early now.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:59:00 AM

Well we think that atomic swaps will be ready in the near future so we can use them as well.
This is something we are also looking to implement in our platform. But it is too early now.

When atomic swaps are more available and widespread it will be even better for a platform like Tresaro. People will be able to conveniently swap their crypto for TRE.
SpearsChristopher

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:08:38 PM

This is a very nice idea with potential!
Sober project, impeccably idea, engaging idea.
Axcel-m

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:18:08 PM

The team size looks a bit small. Are there some profiles missing in LinkedIn or are there more information?
Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 02:22:03 PM

The team size looks a bit small. Are there some profiles missing in LinkedIn or are there more information?

What you see is the core team. Those are the people who are actively working at the idea. We have a lot of supporters and andvisors but they work part time. Keep in mind that the team will grow with the time. 

viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 880

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:37:53 PM

This project has prospects, but there is one feature when trading old things, objects. Such markets are usually localized in certain places. The reason for this - the cost of shipping to distant places can be an obstacle to selling things. Since usually these things are quite cheap. That is, the project itself can be global, but consist of segments located, for example, in different countries. Is this the way the project team sees it or am I mistaken?
Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 02:40:35 PM

This project has prospects, but there is one feature when trading old things, objects. Such markets are usually localized in certain places. The reason for this - the cost of shipping to distant places can be an obstacle to selling things. Since usually these things are quite cheap. That is, the project itself can be global, but consist of segments located, for example, in different countries. Is this the way the project team sees it or am I mistaken?

The clutter is what will start the platform, on a local market. But ince people see its potential the brand new stuff will come. Dont forget that we all have brand new unneeded gifts that we dont use. So dont expect only clutter. Any tyoe of items will be available in TRESARO.

Surmirana

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:52:25 PM

Seems very nice. Excellent website, wondrous business!  Good luck all!
safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:07:55 PM

It seems a good idea, however I can't find so much innovation in it: combining e-commerce, crowdfunding, and charity. Is this really new?
Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 04:37:31 PM

It seems a good idea, however I can't find so much innovation in it: combining e-commerce, crowdfunding, and charity. Is this really new?

Currently there are no direct competitors to TRESARO.
There are many digital marketplaces which are concerned with user-to-user interactions within the context of trading but none of these services promote the funding of worthwhile causes as a central purpose.

Currently there is not a single place where you can support a crowdfunding project not with real cash but with items. Just find one and link it here. 

the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:46:38 PM

There are many digital marketplaces which are concerned with user-to-user interactions within the context of trading but none of these services promote the funding of worthwhile causes as a central purpose.

Currently there is not a single place where you can support a crowdfunding project not with real cash but with items. Just find one and link it here. 

it's a good idea don't get me wrong , but you guys are gonna have to work overtime to make sure people get the niche you're addressing to.  Wink

Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 04:48:50 PM

it's a good idea don't get me wrong , but you guys are gonna have to work overtime to make sure people get the niche you're addressing to.  Wink

If we were afraid of hard work we wont be here Smiley

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:01:07 PM

Don't know whether this is new or not but the idea looks cool and unique. Make such combination may give a good opportunity for the project and for investors as well.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:08:46 PM

Don't know whether this is new or not but the idea looks cool and unique. Make such combination may give a good opportunity for the project and for investors as well.

I do not see it as innovative because there have been previous projects that have reconciled charity with other segments, but I see it as a great possibility of success, they know the way to go and what to perfect, they demonstrated this initially. As for E-Commerce there is still no one who dominates the segment, much space to be won, bet on your team
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:46:44 PM

Ii think you are right up to now is the only project of this kind that allows you to create a crowdfunding with the altcoin/crypto maybe later there will be others but your project is the pioneer, the first...
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:51:35 PM

I do not see it as innovative because there have been previous projects that have reconciled charity with other segments, but I see it as a great possibility of success, they know the way to go and what to perfect, they demonstrated this initially. As for E-Commerce there is still no one who dominates the segment, much space to be won, bet on your team
E-commerce is what many successful businessmen do, I think among them there are many who are also engaged in charity. The project can become a good platform where such people will be integrated.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: