Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:35:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRESARO - e-commerce, crowdfunding, and charity platform  (Read 3409 times)
Axcel-m

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:29:20 PM

If you can donate items who has to pay for shipping?

When you list the item you will have a option to select the shipping - free shiping (which mean seller is paying  for the shipping ) or you put the price for shipping which mean the buyer will have to pay it.
And a third very interesting option, Check our WP, we have carrier nodes in the network which mean we can have shipping carriers part of the network.

You have very complex schemes and a description in whitepaper. Can you more easily explain this third option for delivery?
Or also a shot movie wold be nice to cover some general but complex topics
VincentGraf

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:49:28 PM

I wish good luck for the plan! Able to recognize design, extraordinary idea, riveting approach!
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:06:49 PM

When you list the item you will have a option to select the shipping - free shiping (which mean seller is paying  for the shipping ) or you put the price for shipping which mean the buyer will have to pay it.
And a third very interesting option, Check our WP, we have carrier nodes in the network which mean we can have shipping carriers part of the network.

Do you already have partnerships with shipping carriers? Or maybe it's being negotiated?
And btw, when do you guys plan to update the whitepaper with some more business and marketing information?

Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 07:09:34 PM

You have very complex schemes and a description in whitepaper. Can you more easily explain this third option for delivery?
The third option of delivery is about how we connect with delivery services. We allow delivery companies to also earn tokens by transporting goods from the site. The tokens they earn can be donated as well. So for example if carrier wants to run or help a charity campaign they can connect with us, give better rates and they will start earning tokens for their services. The idea is to allow carriers to donate part of their earnings to charity campaigns.

TRESARO - Blockchain-enabled Sales, Crowdfunding, and Charity Platform
Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 07:11:49 PM

Do you already have partnerships with shipping carriers? Or maybe it's being negotiated?
And btw, when do you guys plan to update the whitepaper with some more business and marketing information?

At the moment we have no shipping carrier deals that we can disclosure. We are negotiating with few but we will see what will happen.

The business and marketing info will be in the WP in the following week.

TRESARO - Blockchain-enabled Sales, Crowdfunding, and Charity Platform
Axcel-m

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:10:37 PM

Would really be good to have some more Information in whitepaper. regulary updated versions would be nice
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:21:08 PM

At the moment we have no shipping carrier deals that we can disclosure. We are negotiating with few but we will see what will happen.

The business and marketing info will be in the WP in the following week.

In each country different carriers - you would be best to find out by what principle work such giants as aliexpress - they have established a delivery to any part of the world, and it's great.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:41:20 PM

Can you tell me something more about TRE-SWARM protocol? By reading the whitepaper I don't understand if it will work on a different chain or it will be used off-chain

TRE-SWARM is application protocol, based on Ethersphere's SWARM, which we intend to use as decentralized infrastructure layer - mainly verifiable and still plausibly deniable KV storage and content propagation. Although SWARM's still ongoing, reference implementation is built over and is a part of Ethereum stack, it could be easily migrated to any smart-contract supporting blockchain (e.g. SWARM is practically blockchain-agnostic). And to staright answer your question - TRE-SWARM is based on the application, off-chain functionality of the SWARM, while TRE-SCS is based on SWARM's smart contract set (which, of course, is on-chain).  You could find more on SWARM in their orange papers and github, which are referenced in our whitepaper (references 08, 09 and 10).
It seems like innovative protocol, I hope for Tresaro project this will bring tremendous benefit, thanks for the clarification.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:50:32 PM

In some bigger cities you wont need a carrer, because people can drive by bicycle or bus and can pick up the things they want to buy.
But in general you will need a carrer, yes. To pay the carrer with the token is also a good idea, but this will assume a broad acceptance of crypto,
but I think in one or two years it can be done.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Golpulopo

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:01:55 PM

Looking for something more amusing here.
Good design, irreproachable approach.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:13:45 PM

I look forward to next week and launching your WhitePaper, it will surely be something that will further define your success time. I also hope for the bonus campaigns, which also contribute to the progress, and a lot. There are dates for this to happen
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:32:51 PM

I look forward to next week and launching your WhitePaper, it will surely be something that will further define your success time. I also hope for the bonus campaigns, which also contribute to the progress, and a lot. There are dates for this to happen
I am also thinking of their whitepapar in order to get.to know even more about the project and learn more.
ahmad511

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:51:00 PM

I wish the idea advance!
A rather interesting design, discerning activity!  Good luck guys.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:03:01 AM

signed up for airdrop, wish you a success and a raise of millions  Grin

Do you have an url for the airdrop!?

Token Williams

Activity: 310

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:04:19 AM

The design idea is really nice when it comes to charity, everyone has ever participated in some campaign for something or someone, being able to market something with a cause is really charming, and shows the Human side still prevailing among us , integrating Blockchain into something like this raises the project level for me.

Transparancy of blockchain might also help fight corruption in charity
Djeki81

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:34:22 AM

I suppose that this plan is rather a gainful investment at the moment.
 Good luck!
SpearsChristopher

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:26:32 AM

I think this idea is very good and cool.
Aesthetic project, wondrous vision, interesting activity!
phamthithutrang

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:16:30 AM

Marketplaces exist to remove risk from peer-to-peer trades and enforce penalties on any actors that misbehave. They also play an important role as rating agencies - enabling customers and sellers to rate those they have transacted with and provide a level of reassurance to others considering a trade with either party
MikeMo

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:12:16 AM

I hope good luck for the idea.
Really good business,  good approach, advisable business.
Michelle24

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:46:44 AM

Just read your whitepaper and I have to say, it's quite complex and not easy to understand.
I would recommend you to make some videos or let someone from the community make it (bounty).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: