Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:25:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRESARO - e-commerce, crowdfunding, and charity platform  (Read 3410 times)
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:48:17 AM

Marketplaces exist to remove risk from peer-to-peer trades and enforce penalties on any actors that misbehave. They also play an important role as rating agencies - enabling customers and sellers to rate those they have transacted with and provide a level of reassurance to others considering a trade with either party

true that, that's why it's great to have a marketplace for every niche.

Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:39:00 AM

The design idea is really nice when it comes to charity, everyone has ever participated in some campaign for something or someone, being able to market something with a cause is really charming, and shows the Human side still prevailing among us , integrating Blockchain into something like this raises the project level for me.

Transparancy of blockchain might also help fight corruption in charity
That's one of the reasons why blockchain was created and for that reason I think that charity is going to be using blockchain more and more in the future.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:43:42 AM

There are top scammers among charities you know? Anyone remember this? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1314543/Bonos-ONE-foundation-giving-tiny-percentage-funds-charity.html.
Blockchain must prevent that

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:35:32 AM

I look forward to next week and launching your WhitePaper, it will surely be something that will further define your success time. I also hope for the bonus campaigns, which also contribute to the progress, and a lot. There are dates for this to happen
I am also thinking of their whitepapar in order to get.to know even more about the project and learn more.
i also can not wait to read the white paper next week, and possibly take a look at the eventual bonus campaign, is expected in the future some airdrop? waiting for news...

They already have an airdrop, and apparently plan more since this is airdrop 1. Check it out here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4462384.0

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:57:50 AM

I wish the airdrop was without the Facebook requirement.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:51:15 AM

There are top scammers among charities you know? Anyone remember this? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1314543/Bonos-ONE-foundation-giving-tiny-percentage-funds-charity.html.

Yes, scammers are everywhere and charity is the ideal thing to exploit for some bad people. There must be one or more ways to prevent it to occur.
Rennaverin

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:14:45 PM

It's a crypto exchange is very good! Detailed and profitable activity, advisable job.  Good luck fellows.
Jordanjks

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:19:08 PM

- Telegram username: @Jordanjk
 - Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/blues.brothers.98031
 - Twitter profile: https://twitter.com/JBluesBrothers
 - Twitter message: https://twitter.com/JBluesBrothers/status/1008321058305343488
 - Bitcointalk profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1820335;sa=summary
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:26:11 PM

Yes, scammers are everywhere and charity is the ideal thing to exploit for some bad people. There must be one or more ways to prevent it to occur.

How does this work in detail? We donate TRE to a charity organisation but the charity will have to sell the token to BTC and fiat most likely. then we cannot trace all the steps anymore.
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:52:31 PM

The project's concept seems innovative and promising as it finds a way to integrate different aspects of the project such as clutter management, charity and crowdfunding into a coherent marketplace and platform. I'm sure most will appreciate this project's vision once they get to read the whitepaper. Goodluck. Smiley
Scott_Collins

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:09:31 PM

The project is very interesting and if you truly thrive in realizing your plans, then I suppose it will be good.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:24:14 PM

How does this work in detail? We donate TRE to a charity organisation but the charity will have to sell the token to BTC and fiat most likely. then we cannot trace all the steps anymore.

with every charity these an element of trust and this one is no different. the charity can gain trust by publishing expenses thus assuring their future.

Axcel-m

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:38:20 PM

Is it planned that the whitepapaer will be translated into other languages?
ranlovic

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:04:46 PM

Hi fellows! Seems very absorbing. Spotless project, witting idea.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:59:18 PM

I hope you have a bonus topic as soon as possible, and allow you to translate it into all of the most requested languages, without doubt making the project more complete and more inclusive. Progress will be even closer
Jepli

Activity: 315

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:10:13 PM

This 3 in 1 platform seems unique and interesting to me. My only hope is that the platform will be released sooner that what was stated on the roadmap. I'm sure the team would find a way to mitigate it. Smiley

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:32:08 PM

I hope you have a bonus topic as soon as possible, and allow you to translate it into all of the most requested languages, without doubt making the project more complete and more inclusive. Progress will be even closer

Yes, they definitely should provide their whitepaper in all relevant languages. Maybe they offer translation bounty after the update of their wp which, as I understood it, is not yet complete.

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Clearfield Gura

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:48:58 PM

I expect good luck for the business.
Wondrous website, witting logo, very nice website!
Michelle24

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:41:15 PM

Yes, they definitely should provide their whitepaper in all relevant languages. Maybe they offer translation bounty after the update of their wp which, as I understood it, is not yet complete.

Yes, offering translation bounty would be the best option to get quick and cheap translations of your wp. Since your wp is very technical it would be of tremendest help to read it in the specific native language.

cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:59:58 PM

Yes, offering translation bounty would be the best option to get quick and cheap translations of your wp. Since your wp is very technical it would be of tremendest help to read it in the specific native language.

I think first they gonna update the whitepaper with the details about marketing and some business data and only then it makes sense to have translation bounty. Otherwise they would have to do the same job twice.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: