Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:15:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRESARO - e-commerce, crowdfunding, and charity platform  (Read 3409 times)
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:02:10 PM

Is it planned that the whitepapaer will be translated into other languages?

I hope you have a bonus topic as soon as possible, and allow you to translate it into all of the most requested languages, without doubt making the project more complete and more inclusive. Progress will be even closer

Yes, they definitely should provide their whitepaper in all relevant languages. Maybe they offer translation bounty after the update of their wp which, as I understood it, is not yet complete.

Yes, offering translation bounty would be the best option to get quick and cheap translations of your wp. Since your wp is very technical it would be of tremendest help to read it in the specific native language.

I agree there're many people that aren't fluent english speakers and reading the wp in english is not easy for them

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Heather_Doles

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:12:23 PM

I hope this business grows well and perfect!
Riveting website, wise logo, brilliant website!
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:34:01 PM

I hope you have a bonus topic as soon as possible, and allow you to translate it into all of the most requested languages, without doubt making the project more complete and more inclusive. Progress will be even closer

Yes, they definitely should provide their whitepaper in all relevant languages. Maybe they offer translation bounty after the update of their wp which, as I understood it, is not yet complete.

Yes, offering translation bounty would be the best option to get quick and cheap translations of your wp. Since your wp is very technical it would be of tremendest help to read it in the specific native language.

I agree there're many people that aren't fluent english speakers and reading the wp in english is not easy for them

They will definitely make a bounty and will have translated WP in other languages as well. It will help them a lot. it's very difficult without bounty or WP in other languages to gather investors fast enough to reach your goals.

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 07:03:02 PM

They will definitely make a bounty and will have translated WP in other languages as well. It will help them a lot. it's very difficult without bounty or WP in other languages to gather investors fast enough to reach your goals.

I completely agree, bounties and whitepapers in investors language can be described as a hook to new investors. By the way, I am reviewing this project for the first time and i can say that i like 3 in 1 projects:)

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:06:04 PM

There are top scammers among charities you know? Anyone remember this? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1314543/Bonos-ONE-foundation-giving-tiny-percentage-funds-charity.html.
Blockchain must prevent that

Yes, scammers are everywhere and charity is the ideal thing to exploit for some bad people. There must be one or more ways to prevent it to occur.

How does this work in detail? We donate TRE to a charity organisation but the charity will have to sell the token to BTC and fiat most likely. then we cannot trace all the steps anymore.

with every charity these an element of trust and this one is no different. the charity can gain trust by publishing expenses thus assuring their future.

In this case, the use of blockchain and smart contracts is supposed to ensure trust for the platform. Besides, devs here answer a lot of questions, they surely understand the need for transparency, so I don't think there will be a problem here.

Paul Mattis

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:06:58 PM

I expect this project will be success and can be arrived the hard cap of Token Sales!  Good luck DEVs!
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 07:30:37 PM

There are top scammers among charities you know? Anyone remember this? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1314543/Bonos-ONE-foundation-giving-tiny-percentage-funds-charity.html.

Yes, scammers are everywhere and charity is the ideal thing to exploit for some bad people. There must be one or more ways to prevent it to occur.

How does this work in detail? We donate TRE to a charity organisation but the charity will have to sell the token to BTC and fiat most likely. then we cannot trace all the steps anymore.

with every charity these an element of trust and this one is no different. the charity can gain trust by publishing expenses thus assuring their future.

In this case, the use of blockchain and smart contracts is supposed to ensure trust for the platform. Besides, devs here answer a lot of questions, they surely understand the need for transparency, so I don't think there will be a problem here.

Question answering devs must be a fundemental thing but nowadays devs are neglecting community and not answering questions, so Tresaro devs are ahead of them with just this fundemental thing.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
TammieCollins

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:47:28 PM

I'm review in concept on your idea, It's truly interesting.
Interesting project, able to recognize logo, excellence job!
Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:59:04 PM

Question answering devs must be a fundemental thing but nowadays devs are neglecting community and not answering questions, so Tresaro devs are ahead of them with just this fundemental thing.
That's true and I think that's the reason why so many projects don't achieve to raise their soft cap. I think if you answer every question the community wants to know it builds the most trust.

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:31:31 PM

That's true and I think that's the reason why so many projects don't achieve to raise their soft cap. I think if you answer every question the community wants to know it builds the most trust.
In this thread, developers quickly answer all the questions, even if they are not very convenient. I like this interaction with the community.
Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 08:36:21 PM

We will have a bounty about translations very soon. Stay tuned.

TRESARO - Blockchain-enabled Sales, Crowdfunding, and Charity Platform
Melissa-Allen

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:37:20 PM

Greetings, fellows!
I think that this plan is pretty a profitable investment at the moment!
Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 08:45:30 PM

Thats one of the cases. But think about the following:
You list item in favor of Orphanage Org. When item is sold the TRE goes to them. What ere they gonna do with the TRE? One of the paths is as you said to sell the tokens to BTC and then to fiat. But why they need fiat ? To buy something, right. Now think about what will happen if the items they are willing to buy are available on TRESARO marketplace but are listed in favor of for example Cancer Org. If Orphanage Org buys the item the TRE will go to Cancer Org - for the first time in the world one charity org is actualy donating to other charity org. And what will happen when Cancer Org buys something from TRESARO marketplace listed in favor of some other charity...
We belive that this is very big driver charity orgs to buy from TRESARO and not look outside. Usually charities are competing for a single pool of resources (donations). The Tresaro market implicitly turns this competition into cooperation.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:59:03 PM

It is incredible that the platform users can create their own charity campaigns, these are very excellent and necessary features!
I hope that everything will be honest, without deception and fraud, because many cases are known when charity helped to very rich people to launder money.
Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 09:04:09 PM

It is incredible that the platform users can create their own charity campaigns, these are very excellent and necessary features!
I hope that everything will be honest, without deception and fraud, because many cases are known when charity helped to very rich people to launder money.

This is where the blockchain and the users of TRESARO will come in play.
TRESARO is not only a marketplace but a protocol as well. We will provide ratings, feedback, escrow and arbitrage for every charity.
There will be 2 levels of charities - unverified and verified which means they passed KYC.
Unverified level is usually enough for charities that operate on local level or just between friends. If you wish your charity to be trusted , just upgrade it to level 2 and pass the KYC.

aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:17:33 PM

This is where the blockchain and the users of TRESARO will come in play.
TRESARO is not only a marketplace but a protocol as well. We will provide ratings, feedback, escrow and arbitrage for every charity.
There will be 2 levels of charities - unverified and verified which means they passed KYC.
Unverified level is usually enough for charities that operate on local level or just between friends. If you wish your charity to be trusted , just upgrade it to level 2 and pass the KYC.

Interesting concept. Does your "charity" notion imply the financial help only?
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:42:05 PM

Cryptography ruma for safer and more rigorous days, apparently with the strong pressure that has been suffering from some organs, I hope that causes such as charity are respected, there have been people who have used this in past projects with different purposes. But I have hope for this project, its commitment and possible partnerships can bring us much more transparency and objectivity
sambuki

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:01:14 PM

Mostly when dealing with charity stuffs, trust will be the main thing to be known first. I am wishing that the team behind this project are the very trustworthy people therefore the project will be blessed!
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:31:30 PM

I think it’s a nice feature to have the possibility to create your own charity campaign, not so much platform allow that I think it’s sommeting to develop. It can be a nice application for crypto currencies and blockchain, like we already have with crowdfunding.
Bruce_Teda

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:07:51 AM

The project will be successful! Faultless job, engaging logo.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: