Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:36:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRESARO - e-commerce, crowdfunding, and charity platform  (Read 3410 times)
safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:07:44 PM

When we are ready with our MVP we will put several items for sale there  and the funds will go toward funding TRESARO platform. Also participants in the sale will receive not only the items but also TRE tokens for the amount of the sale price. This will show how our idea works in real life. We have few tablets up for sale and some phones.

I wish the mvp will be avaiable for test just before the token sale, so we can test and make it as our guideline before participate on the project.
The MVP should be ready in two weeks, way before token sale.

These two news today are very good for the trust of this project. I think it's very important to give investors a clear idea of what's going on, not only on paper!

aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:48:45 PM

When we are ready with our MVP we will put several items for sale there  and the funds will go toward funding TRESARO platform. Also participants in the sale will receive not only the items but also TRE tokens for the amount of the sale price. This will show how our idea works in real life. We have few tablets up for sale and some phones.

I wish the mvp will be avaiable for test just before the token sale, so we can test and make it as our guideline before participate on the project.

These two news today are very good for the trust of this project. I think it's very important to give investors a clear idea of what's going on, not only on paper!

Sure, this is true. Our mutual dialogue with the devs is also an important thing. For me personally, this project is of highest interest.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:07:33 PM

Congratulations, you are one of the few devs who respond quickly and are very active here.
Since your whitepaper is not easy to understand, you could make a translation bounty or produce a video explaining the details if you have the capacity for this.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 05:20:48 PM

Congratulations, you are one of the few devs who respond quickly and are very active here.
Since your whitepaper is not easy to understand, you could make a translation bounty or produce a video explaining the details if you have the capacity for this.
Our video should be ready very soon. Probably next week. 

TRESARO - Blockchain-enabled Sales, Crowdfunding, and Charity Platform
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:23:49 PM

Great, you are on top of my list atm. Have to study the wp deeper, its not so easy in all the details.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:18:20 PM

Great, you are on top of my list atm. Have to study the wp deeper, its not so easy in all the details.
That's a good idea I prefer watching videos on youtube than reading long whitepapers and I'm sure Im not the only one who things that way.
Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 06:33:00 PM

That's a good idea I prefer watching videos on youtube than reading long whitepapers and I'm sure Im not the only one who things that way.

Unfortunately not everything that's in the whitepaper can be shown on a video in a way that people will understand it but we will do our best :-)

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:54:19 PM

Unfortunately not everything that's in the whitepaper can be shown on a video in a way that people will understand it but we will do our best :-)

Well, at least your WP is not 300+ pages long and is quite understandable for me.
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:02:48 PM

Well, at least your WP is not 300+ pages long and is quite understandable for me.

Catch videos are good for attracting attention, otherwise they don't usually have a lot of information. For information there are whitepapers. It will be enough I think when you will update yours with some more information.

sambuki

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:34:34 PM

Active to respond here in this thread will good and can boost the project. Recently there are some project that ignore the main thread and as you can guess their has been ignored by investorsnwwgmn
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2870
Merit: 605

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:40:30 PM

i believe that i will do both things i will read the white paper carefully trying to understand it better and when it will be available i will watch the video too...
Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 07:46:04 PM

Active to respond here in this thread will good and can boost the project. Recently there are some project that ignore the main thread and as you can guess their has been ignored by investorsnwwgmn

We are very open on what and how we are going to do. We strongly believe in transparency, especially when dealing with charity.

loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:47:46 PM

Catch videos are good for attracting attention, otherwise they don't usually have a lot of information. For information there are whitepapers. It will be enough I think when you will update yours with some more information.
Indeed, it's normal that you can't put all the information of the whitepaper in the video, but its still a very good option to have a quick view about it.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:01:50 PM

Indeed, it's normal that you can't put all the information of the whitepaper in the video, but its still a very good option to have a quick view about it.

A certain demographic likes YouTube videos so every project should consider doing them.
ParRus

Merit: 104

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:36:05 PM

A certain demographic likes YouTube videos so every project should consider doing them.
Probably it depends individually on the preferences of perception, one person - visual and he likes to read, and other one - audial, who wants to listen.
cevap

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:13:30 PM

I'm glad to hear that. Recently, with the market being down, it seems like a lot of crypto projects went down as well. Maybe people probably thought that getting crypto funding is easy and you don't have to do much. Looks like you guys are prepared to work and you know what you're doing.

hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:57:24 PM

I'm glad to hear that. Recently, with the market being down, it seems like a lot of crypto projects went down as well. Maybe people probably thought that getting crypto funding is easy and you don't have to do much. Looks like you guys are prepared to work and you know what you're doing.
A few months ago it was very easy to raise millions but now the whole market has changed and it is tough again to even raise 1 million. So many ICOs are underperforming after hitting exchanges at the moment.

nevashno

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:59:13 PM

Is charity a service at all? Could anyone explain me the advantages of blockchain system in the field of online charity?
Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 10:00:11 PM

It is not about the price of the crypto, it is about hard work. If someone thinks that building up a startup is just about setting up a website with promises then he is delusional.

Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 10:10:42 PM

Is charity a service at all? Could anyone explain me the advantages of blockchain system in the field of online charity?
Trust and transparency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: