Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:03:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRESARO - e-commerce, crowdfunding, and charity platform  (Read 3410 times)
SharonHa

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:17:42 PM

Wish you discover enough resources to evolve your plan. Interesting idea, attentive approach, brilliant design!
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:55:13 PM

Is charity a service at all? Could anyone explain me the advantages of blockchain system in the field of online charity?
Trust and transparency.

Certainly, the possibility of greater trust and transparency in the field were the two things that attracted me most. I think it would be interesting to think of delivery-related Partners, they could be useful to Customers, and it would be a mutually advantageous partnership. Or maybe I'm delirious.  Grin

That's very interesting to observe in how many totally different areas blockchain technology can find an application.

Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 01:04:25 PM

That's very interesting to observe in how many totally different areas blockchain technology can find an application.

The very core of blockchain is the trust and transperancy which is the same in charity. As we said before, charity and blockchain is a match made in heaven.

TRESARO - Blockchain-enabled Sales, Crowdfunding, and Charity Platform
RodneyChan

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:10:36 PM

Such idea are getting useful. Acquainted logo, absorbing results, faultless idea.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:30:51 PM

The very core of blockchain is the trust and transperancy which is the same in charity. As we said before, charity and blockchain is a match made in heaven.

you guys are doing a good job here, please continue. I haven't seen many team interact this way on bitcointalk.

MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:27:58 PM

you guys are doing a good job here, please continue. I haven't seen many team interact this way on bitcointalk.

It is really commendable. The community managers are here 24*7 and answering all the queries. I havent seen this much dedication is much time.
Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 02:34:39 PM

It is really commendable. The community managers are here 24*7 and answering all the queries. I havent seen this much dedication is much time.

Hard work and dedication - thats TRESARO :-)
We know our platform can help milions of people and we work hard that to happen.

1982Jesse

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:54:36 PM

Hello fellows! good plan, hope in the future should run according to the planned.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:27:36 PM

We know our platform can help milions of people and we work hard that to happen.

Nowadays, it is really a differential. Many projects that preceded it have left something to be desired and have placed this need for constant communication in the Community, and the Team has matched the time. Looking forward to exciting new updates
Thotodia

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:40:29 PM

Good night dev's! Seems very interesting!
Rational vision, a rather interesting website.
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:46:41 PM

Nowadays, it is really a differential. Many projects that preceded it have left something to be desired and have placed this need for constant communication in the Community, and the Team has matched the time. Looking forward to exciting new updates

It is very true that it detached very much from the other projects, which have a bad communication, or sometimes very bad. if they keep it like that ,for sure  success is on their side. We are waiting for the following news!

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:10:42 PM

I just read about the MVP out in two weeks, with real products for sale and an incentive in TRE tokens.
Veeery good Smiley
Are you planning to host a Q&A session in the coming weeks?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 05:19:47 PM

I just read about the MVP out in two weeks, with real products for sale and an incentive in TRE tokens.
Veeery good Smiley
We can do Q&A for sure if there is enough people Smiley

Bishop-Bon

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:30:18 PM

Hello, team! The main object that in the future it has ensured the development of the idea.
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:32:15 PM

Veeery good Smiley

Good, I would suggest you some questions as well about some points in the whitepaper.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:04:58 PM

Veeery good Smiley

Oh, that's a good idea. So I suppose this will be live and everyone will be able to participate? where will it be? at Tresaro YouTube channel?
Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 06:13:48 PM

Veeery good Smiley

Oh, that's a good idea. So I suppose this will be live and everyone will be able to participate? where will it be? at Tresaro YouTube channel?
Live for sure. It can be on Youtube why not. We just have to see when. Probably at MVP launch?

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:23:04 PM

Veeery good Smiley

Live for sure. It can be on Youtube why not. We just have to see when. Probably at MVP launch?
I think that's a very good idea and shows that you're interested in what community thinks about the project and willing to improve the project.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:33:21 PM

Veeery good Smiley

I think that's a very good idea and shows that you're interested in what community thinks about the project and willing to improve the project.
Just make announcement in advance, I think it would be better if it's evening time - when more people are online. MVP launch - good cause for this, I'm sure it will be interesting to see this session.
Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 06:40:50 PM

For sure we will anounce it at least few days in advance.
I guess eu time zone is OK ?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: