Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:27:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴🔴🔴[ANN][STO] CINDX | PRE-SALE STARTS 26 AUGUST, 2018🔴🔴🔴  (Read 18040 times)
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:10:44 AM

Excellent! Then how about bonuses? I'm very interested to know the details Roll Eyes

You get to freeze your CINX tokens on a smart contract and accumulate your CINX tokens over time. The longer you hold, the more bonuses you receive.  Wink
Is it a system like POS?

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:23:45 AM

Don’t miss the chance to join #giveaway and earn 700$ worth of #tokens!
CINDX has received an "AA" rating on Top ICO List and is among 7 carefully selected projects for this fantastic giveaway.

Join and get your #CINXtokens on https://topicolist.com/token-giveaway/!

Cool, this action still relevant?

It expires in 8 days so make sure you participate!
Excellent! Thanks for the feedback. Your activity and operational responses inspire confidence in the implementation of the project.

slhardy (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:40:53 AM

Cindx has been very generous with its bonuses. How confident is the team to reach the hard cap? What will 21 mln$ allow you to do? Don’t you think 21 mln$ is a bit of a far fetch?

The company has specifically set the hard cap to bring every function we plan to develop into a reality. The whitepaper has different scenarios where if we reach a certain amount of money, what actions we'll be taking. This is to inform our investors that we already have a plan if we don't reach the hard cap. Nonetheless, we are very confident to hit the hard cap, and believe to have strong investors that will help us create this necessary platform in the crypto world.
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:46:29 AM

Excellent! Then how about bonuses? I'm very interested to know the details Roll Eyes

You get to freeze your CINX tokens on a smart contract and accumulate your CINX tokens over time. The longer you hold, the more bonuses you receive.  Wink
Is it a system like POS?

The POS system is an interesting comparison, but not entirely alike. To understand this function, you have to first understand what a smart contract is. The smart contract is a fundemantal piece of this project, and once you understand it, the function becomes very clear.  Smiley
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:47:50 AM

Don’t miss the chance to join #giveaway and earn 700$ worth of #tokens!
CINDX has received an "AA" rating on Top ICO List and is among 7 carefully selected projects for this fantastic giveaway.

Join and get your #CINXtokens on https://topicolist.com/token-giveaway/!

Cool, this action still relevant?

It expires in 8 days so make sure you participate!
Excellent! Thanks for the feedback. Your activity and operational responses inspire confidence in the implementation of the project.

Thank you for recognizing our efforts. We will continue to work hard and not let our potential investors down.  Smiley
cryptonis33

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 02:45:03 PM

CINDX, the world’s first crypto asset management platform presents another feature that will not only help its users to stay connected and updated about what is happening in their friend and family circle of individuals but will also make them financially more aware and prepared.
https://medium.com/cindx/meet-worlds-first-financial-crypto-social-network-connect-with-people-as-you-grow-your-wealth-76a3cea9a06c
qwrptctnr

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:10:14 AM

At first glance, the project has great prospects. Today's trading platforms cause a lot of inconvenience to users who expect to benefit in a short time. So, which exchanges will you be integrated with and when will the tokens begin to trade on the exchanges?
P. S. Please give a link to CINDX YouTube channel Wink

We are targetting most of the major exchanges, and we are in negotiation with certain exchanges. Some deals are already finalized, but due to the non-disclosure agreement we can't release any information until everything is legally official. The token should be on the exchanges during the token sale, once it is official we will make sure to let you know!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbFPz5vZXm7VN-WMaYWZeQ

Great! So, is it possible to regard your token as an instrument of interaction with the exchange as a partner?
Thak you for attention  Smiley

Of course our token will play a great role in being the instrument of interaction with potential partners, however, that's just a small part of its use.  Wink

WOW! If so, I'd like to know more about the functions of your token Roll Eyes

The CINX token has many functions. Here are just some of the functions:
-All payments on the CINDX platform can be done using CINX tokens.
-Paying commission in CINX tokens on the platform will give the customer convincing discounts.
-A customer can freeze CINX tokens on a smart contract to receive bonuses from the platform.
-Traders who use Cindx.talk can donate CINX tokens to managers who share useful information on the terminal.

Can I find out in more detail how the system of discounts is arranged?

If you pay in other currencies you will pay a commission of 15% of your success fee. If you pay in CINX tokens, you will pay a commission of 10% of your success fee.  Wink

For that matter, are there any bonuses for the period of token sale?

Yes, we tried to be generous with our bonuses. Here they are:
During the Pre Token Sale stage - a bonus of 25% will be offered during the first 3 weeks, and a 20% bonus in the next 3 weeks.
In the main stage of Token Sale: On weeks 7 and 8 the bonus is 17%, On weeks 9 and 10 the bonus is 15%, On weeks 11 and 12 the bonus is 13%, On weeks 13-14 the bonus is 10%, On weeks 15-16 the bonus is 5%, On weeks 17 and 18 there is no bonus.

And you did it! I think in the bonus weeks you are guaranteed a huge influx of people willing to invest in your project Wink
qwrptctnr

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:03:31 AM

At first glance, the project has great prospects. Today's trading platforms cause a lot of inconvenience to users who expect to benefit in a short time. So, which exchanges will you be integrated with and when will the tokens begin to trade on the exchanges?

We are targetting most of the major exchanges, and we are in negotiation with certain exchanges. Some deals are already finalized, but due to the non-disclosure agreement we can't release any information until everything is legally official. The token should be on the exchanges during the token sale, once it is official we will make sure to let you know!

Great! So, is it possible to regard your token as an instrument of interaction with the exchange as a partner?

Of course our token will play a great role in being the instrument of interaction with potential partners, however, that's just a small part of its use.  Wink

-Paying commission in CINX tokens on the platform will give the customer convincing discounts.
-A customer can freeze CINX tokens on a smart contract to receive bonuses from the platform.
-Traders who use Cindx.talk can donate CINX tokens to managers who share useful information on the terminal.

If you pay in other currencies you will pay a commission of 15% of your success fee. If you pay in CINX tokens, you will pay a commission of 10% of your success fee.  Wink

And for this type of bonuses, there is a certain percentage or formula that allows you to calculate the accruals?
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:41:36 AM

Is it a system like POS?

The POS system is an interesting comparison, but not entirely alike. To understand this function, you have to first understand what a smart contract is. The smart contract is a fundemantal piece of this project, and once you understand it, the function becomes very clear.  Smiley
But the average user is unlikely to be able to analyze a smart contract. Maybe you explain to those who do not have professional knowledge in this area?
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:58:22 AM

Can I clarify? It turns out that if I made a profit of $ 1000 I will have to pay $ 100? Does this fee include a fee to the trader or not? I reason from the point of view of the investor who gave the money to the management.

So the stated 10% commission is what the manager pays the CINDX platform. The commission the investors pay is based on the manager. The manager can choose what commission to charge to have investors follow him.
Well, I understand, thank you for explaining. It turns out that the payment level of the platform is fixed, and the level of payment of the trader is negotiable.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:35:53 AM

A problem with ICO's is that many have built an image that the majority of them are scams. This is why we chose to be an STO, where we acquire the necessary licenses to show that we are operating legally and are focusing on building a legitimate project.
I think this is the right move, since reliability is something that the market is very lacking at the moment. I think a lot of investors will be interested in this project in view of this factor.

da7a1oad3r

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:38:00 AM

At the moment, it is not entirely clear what the market is oriented at. But this state of affairs has many advantages - investors from fiat can get more assets for the same price.

On the other side that investors have no strong will of investing huge sums into bearing market Sad
da7a1oad3r

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:22:03 PM

The problems of the growing market are that all projects are growing even bad projects. The advantages of a falling market is that all projects are falling even good and you have the opportunity to purchase their shares at a good price.

Well that have a point, you're right. People can afford investing more that way
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:55:25 PM

And for this type of bonuses, there is a certain percentage or formula that allows you to calculate the accruals?

CINDX will pay a monthly fee of 30% of the revenue generated in [CINX] tokens to the token
holders. The remuneration will be distributed to holders of [CINX] tokens that have been “locked” in
the system with a smart contract. There is a formula that shows how this is calculated on page 25 of the whitepaper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OZZ6tx4co4D1je3h9mvyDZmpNPtQPZlP/view
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:00:58 PM

Is it a system like POS?

But the average user is unlikely to be able to analyze a smart contract. Maybe you explain to those who do not have professional knowledge in this area?

So in basic terms the smart contract will allow you to freeze tokens. A smart contract has many purposes on our platform, for example, to make sure the manager gets paid his success fee, that the manager pays the platform its commission, and to freeze CINX tokens for a certain period of time. In this case, you will receive a monthly fee of 30% of the revenue generated in CINX tokens from the CINDX platform for freezing your tokens.
qwrptctnr

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:42:40 AM

CINDX will pay a monthly fee of 30% of the revenue generated in [CINX] tokens to the token
holders. The remuneration will be distributed to holders of [CINX] tokens that have been “locked” in
the system with a smart contract. There is a formula that shows how this is calculated on page 25 of the whitepaper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OZZ6tx4co4D1je3h9mvyDZmpNPtQPZlP/view

As usual, thank you for the detailed answer  Smiley
beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:25:45 AM

There are restrictions on the purchase of Cindx tokens, surely investors have little chance of getting their tokens.
I am sure that this project is able to kick blockchain with new techniques.

slhardy (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:29:05 AM

CINDX believes that being fluent in legal issues and having a clean, confident and clear legal status is of utmost importance. At the moment, CINDX is going to distribute the CINX tokens and to successfully complete the next phase of growth by implementing Virtual Currency Wallet Services for its clients and investors.

https://medium.com/cindx/cindx-legal-virtual-currency-wallet-services-8978410e3172
qwrptctnr

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:47:02 AM

CINDX believes that being fluent in legal issues and having a clean, confident and clear legal status is of utmost importance. At the moment, CINDX is going to distribute the CINX tokens and to successfully complete the next phase of growth by implementing Virtual Currency Wallet Services for its clients and investors.

https://medium.com/cindx/cindx-legal-virtual-currency-wallet-services-8978410e3172

So, from now on you are ready to start STO?
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:01:32 AM

So far this project seems interesting and has a good future.
The whitepaper gave alot of insight on how CINDX has its roadmap properly planned
I can say that at the moment the team's work corresponds to the schedule, this indicates that the plans are real and that the devs is disciplined.

I agree 100%, as an investor knowing the true plan helps me connect better with the project Smiley
I think this project is favorably different from many other projects. CINDX looks reasonable, it seems to me that the future growth of the market will be due to such new projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: