Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:42:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰  (Read 521808 times)
BigcountryRoy

Activity: 212
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:20:08 AM

Can someone confirm if it is true that Agate plans to have its own credit card too?

That is the plan mentioned in the whitepaper but we are still waiting for more information regarding that as we don't know any details yet.

Having a crypto spendable card is one the features of Agate, although the sale is not concluded yet so it is still very early to tell what measures the team are taken in this aspect with card providers and financial institutions. This process takes time from what i have seen from other similar projects.

Where is you seen crypto cards? As far as i know no one pf project dont have working cards at this moment. Just Monaco probably after 1.5 years ICO ended started shipment cards, but Im not sure if this true.

no project at the moment has any chance with cards for one simple reason.
usa regulators will not let anyone in these markets. in the us senate, the visa was forbidden to work with a crypto and this ban applies to the whole world.

Can USA ban Visa like globally? How is that possible?

Well Visa is american corporation,its based there,and i guess they can force them to stop with crypto business.But i think all this is just temporary setback,nothing can stop crypto now.

If Visa doesnt want crypto money,im sure there will be other interested card providers that will take their place and continue issuing crypto cards and profit from that.

That is also true,if Visa,Matercard or Amex doenst want crypto,there will be thoser that want.Maybe even UnionPay,biggest Chinese card company that is gwroing constantly.

Trust me,those big companies wont miss opportunity to make money.

I'm pretty sure it is not about wanting money or not, It's the governments and politicians that are causing the problems.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lightmotiv

Activity: 222

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:23:00 AM

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but by the pictures on agate website, seems to me that Mastercard will issue their cards. I can see something similar to mastercard logo on their card, maybe that's the clue.

I dont know anything about mastercard but admin on telegram group told me that we can expect cards after mainnet relase,so that means in Q1 2019.They mentioned Intercash as one of the solutions they plan to use for now.

Here is intercash link  https://www.intercash.com/

This is 100% confirmed? If it is this is very important, very hard to accomplish this is general so this could be a big milestone.
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:28:10 AM

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but by the pictures on agate website, seems to me that Mastercard will issue their cards. I can see something similar to mastercard logo on their card, maybe that's the clue.

I dont know anything about mastercard but admin on telegram group told me that we can expect cards after mainnet relase,so that means in Q1 2019.They mentioned Intercash as one of the solutions they plan to use for now.

This is 100% confirmed? If it is this is very important, very hard to accomplish this is general so this could be a big milestone.

This looks like it could indeed be true.Intercash works with a lot of companies and in a lot of sectors and has a wide range of options.Let's wait and see if this will be 100% confirmed by the team officially.
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:36:47 AM

Here is intercash link  https://www.intercash.com/

I dont know if its official but thats what their admin told me when i asked the other day about debit cards.
CrnaSupa

Activity: 124

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:39:23 PM

An interesting article from Brenton Smith, Agate Advisor  that was shared on their twitter  https://agatechain.org/pdf/Crypto%20article.pdf

Thank you for sharing the article, do you think it is possible that team organizes an AMA soon?

AMA would be nice, I don't think we had that at all so far, and it would keep people interested in Agate while waiting for public sale.
hammerhearth

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:46:25 PM

Hm i never heared about intercash,i gotta check it out,but at the moment, anything is good and better than that fiasco with Monaco,as people are still waiting for that card.
Blueoyster

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:51:23 PM

I dont know if its official but thats what their admin told me when i asked the other day about debit cards.

Let's hope this gets confirmed, it would be very welcome by users.
WhoWuWho

Activity: 166

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:08:47 PM

An interesting article from Brenton Smith, Agate Advisor  that was shared on their twitter  https://agatechain.org/pdf/Crypto%20article.pdf

Thank you for sharing the article, do you think it is possible that team organizes an AMA soon?

AMA would be nice, I don't think we had that at all so far, and it would keep people interested in Agate while waiting for public sale.

Yeah, it is really quiet lately, I would like AMA too.Team could give us some indication about public sale.
Ridethewave

Activity: 211

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:16:31 PM

Hm i never heared about intercash,i gotta check it out,but at the moment, anything is good and better than that fiasco with Monaco,as people are still waiting for that card.

Well for a project like Agate it makes sense to go for a card, otherwise the benefits of the iFiat Ecosystem wouldn't be fully utilized.
DtpNumbered

Activity: 117
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:28:27 PM

Well for a project like Agate it makes sense to go for a card, otherwise the benefits of the iFiat Ecosystem wouldn't be fully utilized.

What is iFiat Ecosystem? Does that require a credit card to work or not?

iFiat Ecosystem does not require a credit card at all, but it would be even more attractive if Agate had a credit card, lets put it like that.

Regarding iFiat Ecosystem itself, it uses decentralised blockchain technology (Agate blockchain) to resolve many of the fundamental issues in the cryptoeconomy, which will facilitate transactions very economically and in real-time.
Bumenuzo

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:39:32 PM

Yeah, it is really quiet lately, I would like AMA too.Team could give us some indication about public sale.

I asked few times , and always same answer- 2019. But sinve December is almost here, that means we maybe wont wait for too long.
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:40:39 PM

iFiat Ecosystem does not require a credit card at all, but it would be even more attractive if Agate had a credit card, lets put it like that.

Regarding iFiat Ecosystem itself, it uses decentralised blockchain technology (Agate blockchain) to resolve many of the fundamental issues in the cryptoeconomy, which will facilitate transactions very economically and in real-time.

A credit card? And who is going to provide that credit line? Do you mean something like a prepaid card? This is very different to a credit card. VISA and so on, they provide real credit to you.
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:38:35 PM

A credit card? And who is going to provide that credit line? Do you mean something like a prepaid card? This is very different to a credit card. VISA and so on, they provide real credit to you.

I think that in the long run, safest bet is Mastercard, but who knows what will future bring.
hipuzid

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:00:29 PM

I think its best to ask these kind of things on their telegram group.
johnmiles

Activity: 147

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:18:56 PM

Are there any news about POS terminals, when will people be able to order those,and who will be manufacturer?
Bendix

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:05:59 PM

I think that people are confusing credit cards with debit cards,those are not the same things.I dont that that there are any crypto  credit cards yet.Debit card yes.
Blackladder

Activity: 166

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:06:09 AM

I think that people are confusing credit cards with debit cards,those are not the same things.I dont that that there are any crypto  credit cards yet.Debit card yes.

You are right, that is what people usually think when they say credit card, not credit card for real.
BoycieBuahaha

Activity: 152

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:09:17 AM

Are there any news about POS terminals, when will people be able to order those,and who will be manufacturer?

You can already order it I think or at least those which participated in the presale were able to get them for free.
MitskiThe

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:14:25 AM

You will have a mobile one too, so you won't have to buy one.Mobile one will be for free and much more practical to use.
Londondungeon

Activity: 192

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:18:16 AM

You can already order it I think or at least those which participated in the presale were able to get them for free.

How much does a POS terminal cost? Will there be a free version available too?

If my memory serves me well someone from the team said that POS terminal will cost 3500 AGT tokens after the sale ends.Mobile version will be free.
Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 »
  Print  

Jump to: