Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:22:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 [203] 204 205 206 207 208 209 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰  (Read 521817 times)
medooza
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 11:06:24 PM

Here is nice web wallet to keep and transfer AGATE token
Actually, this wallet can store any ERC20 token
https://youtu.be/Ha8n2r2U8Xk

Thanks, im on lookout for a new wallet,will check it out.

I think Agate is also preparing their wallet too,its a good thing to have many choices.

This will be ERC20 wallet,or wallet that will support AGT token and other currencies supported by Agate?
So far is ERC20.
But this is good idea if some from AGATE can cooperate with them and make it more official.
For example AGATE token can be pre opened.like BAT, OMG ...and so forth .

Gershon
MEDOOZA Eco System

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Toshiro Mifune

Activity: 118

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:57:59 PM

I think Agate is also preparing their wallet too,its a good thing to have many choices.

This will be ERC20 wallet,or wallet that will support AGT token and other currencies supported by Agate?

It will only support those currencies that are accepted within Agate ecosystem.Atleast thats how i understood wallet will work.Not much sense to be able to store tokens on the wallet that are not accepted within Agate.
medooza
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 09:31:54 PM

It will only support those currencies that are accepted within Agate ecosystem.Atleast thats how i understood wallet will work.Not much sense to be able to store tokens on the wallet that are not accepted within Agate.
Probably You right and Agate will develop their own wallet for the ecosystem.
I'm prefer to keep my token's outside projects. This is gave me a freedom.
Another point is to be more organize, MEDDOZA wallet give me the option observe all my token's at one place with one click.

Gershon
MEDOOZA Eco System
Bumenuzo

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:38:58 PM

It says Agate is like Paypal for crypto currencies, does that mean that we will be able to send crytpo through Agate network to friends, pay for stuff directly from the app and all other things Paypal allows us to do?

I think that they also aim to be able to connect your debit card with Agate account,and that way spend crypto in an easy and efficient way.

That is why Agate is working on banking license too,to be able to offer all services .And they are registered as digital currency exchange rovider in Australia, here is the link  https://medium.com/agatechain/agate-is-now-officially-registered-as-a-digital-currency-exchange-provider-with-austrac-351b2bedb6bd
MitskiThe

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:46:41 PM

Another point is to be more organize, MEDDOZA wallet give me the option observe all my token's at one place with one click.

This is not appropriate for Agate , so I advise to avoid this wallet, it is not official and you will need official wallet if you want to use all Agate is going to offer you.
Bitn3ss

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:48:23 PM

It says Agate is like Paypal for crypto currencies, does that mean that we will be able to send crytpo through Agate network to friends, pay for stuff directly from the app and all other things Paypal allows us to do?

I think that they also aim to be able to connect your debit card with Agate account,and that way spend crypto in an easy and efficient way.

That is why Agate is working on banking license too,to be able to offer all services .And they are registered as digital currency exchange rovider in Australia, here is the link  https://medium.com/agatechain/agate-is-now-officially-registered-as-a-digital-currency-exchange-provider-with-austrac-351b2bedb6bd

Who will be Agate's credit card provider, did the team said anything about that already?
Charuga

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:49:47 PM

Who will be Agate's credit card provider, did the team said anything about that already?

It was not announced yet, but team is negotiating with credit card provider at the moment.
medooza
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 10:23:42 AM

This is not appropriate for Agate , so I advise to avoid this wallet, it is not official and you will need official wallet if you want to use all Agate is going to offer you.
Let me explain my point of view:
Every project who want ro success, must connect with its customers on the basis of BLOCKCHAIN principles - freedom.
An ETHEREUM-based project can easily write a smart contract and allow its customers to receive the TOKEN at any ERC20 address.
I think it is fair to let the customer hold the TOKEN as he wants, even if he is not worth anything at the moment.
After all, we paid for that TOKEN.
Why 95% of the projects do not allow you to control ....?
Something to think thought about ....
For example, the MEDOOZA project is the proof otherwise possible:
- You are allowed to hold MEDOOZA it wherever you want.
- You can realize it at any point you want in their store.
- You can move the token to whom you want whenever you want.

* This is not say anything negative about Agate .  This is only my opinion.

Gershon
MEDOOZA Eco System
dimaVODKA

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:09:49 PM

That is why Agate is working on banking license too,to be able to offer all services .And they are registered as digital currency exchange rovider in Australia, here is the link  https://medium.com/agatechain/agate-is-now-officially-registered-as-a-digital-currency-exchange-provider-with-austrac-351b2bedb6bd

What that license means exactly, can someone explain .Does that mean Agate will be able to be exchange too,like Coinbase?
sevenkeys

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:23:43 PM

That is why Agate is working on banking license too,to be able to offer all services .And they are registered as digital currency exchange rovider in Australia, here is the link  https://medium.com/agatechain/agate-is-now-officially-registered-as-a-digital-currency-exchange-provider-with-austrac-351b2bedb6bd

What that license means exactly, can someone explain .Does that mean Agate will be able to be exchange too,like Coinbase?

It means that Agate can exchange crypto for fiat,so yes something like Coinbase.It is actually very important and not easy to get,only quality companies can get that license.
Bitkons

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 12:01:24 AM

It means that Agate can exchange crypto for fiat,so yes something like Coinbase.It is actually very important and not easy to get,only quality companies can get that license.

Is there any difference between that and the banking license?
dimaVODKA

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 03:14:58 PM

When we get bounty tokens?Any chance that you distribute tokens before main sale and then lock them?That way noone would be able to sell them while having their earned tokens.
CaptainGu5

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:50:27 PM

Is there a bounty that is active for Agate maybe? Would like to join one if there is one.
CaptainGu5

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:11:37 AM

Is there a bounty that is active for Agate maybe? Would like to join one if there is one.

Only VIP signature bounty is active at the moment,no ongoing airdrops or regular bounties .

What does that mean VIP bounty? Is that some kind of exclusive bounty? Is it still possible to participate?
Avdogado

Activity: 187

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:14:44 AM

Only VIP signature bounty is active at the moment,no ongoing airdrops or regular bounties .

What does that mean VIP bounty? Is that some kind of exclusive bounty? Is it still possible to participate?

Only high ranking members of the forum can join that kind of bounties, you as newbie are not eligible unfortunately.
Outsourcerer

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:02:44 PM

Only high ranking members of the forum can join that kind of bounties, you as newbie are not eligible unfortunately.

So there is no way to get some AGT it seems.Been reading through topic and I can see that sale is delayed.When should sale be started again?
KureBabino

Activity: 216

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:14:37 PM

So there is no way to get some AGT it seems.Been reading through topic and I can see that sale is delayed.When should sale be started again?

It should start before end of the this March, but there is no exact date set yet.
sevenkeys

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:58:28 PM

When we get bounty tokens?Any chance that you distribute tokens before main sale and then lock them?That way noone would be able to sell them while having their earned tokens.

Tokens will be distributed after the sale, as always.

People are getting abit restless a it's been a while since bounty finished.

Its been a while since end of presale and bounty.presale buyers are also waiting for their tokens,like bounty hunters?
WhoWuWho

Activity: 166

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:49:01 AM

Tokens will be distributed after the sale, as always.

People are getting abit restless a it's been a while since bounty finished.

Its been a while since end of presale and bounty.presale buyers are also waiting for their tokens,like bounty hunters?

Really not sure about that as I haven't bought AGT during presale, but I think no tokens have been distributed yet.
Sengjen

Activity: 175

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:56:38 AM

Unfortunately no way to get Agate tokens at the moment,except during public sale but we are all waiting for annoucement about that.

This is the last update I was able to found about public sale.

https://twitter.com/AgateChain/status/1073875343474335744
Pages: « 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 [203] 204 205 206 207 208 209 »
  Print  

Jump to: