Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:11:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰  (Read 521817 times)
Bumenuzo

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 10:06:39 PM

Maybe theoretically 1 AGT will be enough,but that wont make any sense,to stake such a low amunt as you would barely get any profit from that.

I aim at masternode,but for that a lot of AGT is needed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xonujejay

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 10:53:33 PM

Maybe theoretically 1 AGT will be enough,but that wont make any sense,to stake such a low amunt as you would barely get any profit from that.

How many Agate tokens  is needed to  run your own masternode and when will that go live?
Sengjen

Activity: 175

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 11:26:19 PM

How many Agate tokens  is needed to  run your own masternode and when will that go live?

Everything will go live after the ICO ends, when main net is released alongside the app and wallet.
Bitn3ss

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:39:56 AM

Well, that may look like nothing, but that means that a lot of people will be able to stake and that is a good thing.
CaptainGu5

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:40:49 AM

Well, that may look like nothing, but that means that a lot of people will be able to stake and that is a good thing.

Let me correct you  Grin  Not a lot of people, but everyone will be able to stake with this requirement  Grin Grin
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 04:05:53 PM

Does that mean that there will be no more mining of ETH ? That will affect the price a lot right?

There will be mining but block rerward will be lower,it will be 2 eth ,down from 3 eth.
I think that after this the price of ETH will increase very much. Otherwise, mining ether will simply die.

Do you think that ETH price will ever go back to previous all time high?

One on topic question,what was the price of 1 AGT during private sale?

As for the first question: if somebody answers "yes", what are you going to do?

FOMO buy ETH Cheesy Grin Grin

The funny thing about this is that I am quite a sure a lot of people in crypto work exactly that way Grin

That is the reason why it was so easy to answer your question.Very small amount of people thinks ahead and does their own research before acting. That is the reason why market is still so easy to manipulate.

It is also a fact that too many scammers or people with bad intentions can be financially successful in this market while being socially unacceptable.
dimaVODKA

Activity: 153

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:57:12 PM

Of course,bigger the community,the better.And in general people like to stake, and since this will be POS system where you will get more profit every time you add more AGT, that will push price and value even more up.
whatthesith
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 12:15:45 PM

Since Agate will be POS, meaning Proof Of Stake, will there be a masternodes? Will staking be directly from Agate wallet?

I really hope that we can stake from our own wallet as i would like to keep agate tokens in my ledger nano s.

Staking will be through pools as far as I know, not wallet.You join the pool and then you can stake.Maternodes will be available if you own 50k AGT.
And is there some information about the yearly return on investments? 50 000AGATE tokens worth 3800USD (calcaulated with ICO price), that it is not so expensive to have a masternode.  Cheesy

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
WhoWuWho

Activity: 166

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:14:04 PM

Let me correct you  Grin  Not a lot of people, but everyone will be able to stake with this requirement  Grin Grin

This requirement should be increased to some reasonable level, so there is more interest in AGT tokens. It shouldn't be too high or course, but still more than 1 AGT.

I really don't see the reason for that.It is open for everyone no matter how big or small they are.
Outsourcerer

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:19:58 PM

Since Agate will be POS, meaning Proof Of Stake, will there be a masternodes? Will staking be directly from Agate wallet?

I really hope that we can stake from our own wallet as i would like to keep agate tokens in my ledger nano s.

Staking will be through pools as far as I know, not wallet.You join the pool and then you can stake.Maternodes will be available if you own 50k AGT.
And is there some information about the yearly return on investments? 50 000AGATE tokens worth 3800USD (calcaulated with ICO price), that it is not so expensive to have a masternode.  Cheesy

I wish I had that kind of money to invest, but the problem is you never know if returns will be good enough.
Bitkons

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 06:07:16 PM

Everything will go live after the ICO ends, when main net is released alongside the app and wallet.

Timing is important,one without the other is useless so we have to wait.It would be good to start public sale at the same time,for maximum effect.

Why not start the sale a bit earlier then all that releases and build up the hype alongside. Like start sale with public beta testing start for example.
Xonujejay

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 08:43:20 PM

So 50000 Agate tokens will be needed to start your own masternode?One more question,do we have to buy those 50000 during sale,or we can get them later,from the exchange and then run our own masternode?
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:16:40 PM

I wish I had that kind of money to invest, but the problem is you never know if returns will be good enough.

Yes it is alot of money, but you will be able to join with as many AGT you have, and then later on one day if you reach amount required for masternode you can go for that,it doesnt have to happen immediately.

If Agate can deliver on the vision as they promise, masternodes may get quite expensive in the future. But as you say it is no must to participate with a masternode.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3168

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 01:00:02 PM

I find there a lot of Newbie comment about the Agate project. I don't like it, because of looks like a paid bump. If yes, people behind the project need to stop this immediately.

Is it Agate ICO was not finished? Where I can find details and the latest news about MN and the current state of development?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:33:56 PM

I find there a lot of Newbie comment about the Agate project. I don't like it, because of looks like a paid bump. If yes, people behind the project need to stop this immediately.

Is it Agate ICO was not finished? Where I can find details and the latest news about MN and the current state of development?

Obviously there are too many newbies post on this thread but who knows probably old members who just got their account banned for one reason or another,
Agate Mainsale has not been announced yet according to the information on their website, so am not sure if the is any info regarding mn either, but it wont hurt to ask in their telegram group, the admins are very active.

Charuga

Activity: 96

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:38:41 PM

Yes it is alot of money, but you will be able to join with as many AGT you have, and then later on one day if you reach amount required for masternode you can go for that,it doesnt have to happen immediately.

If Agate can deliver on the vision as they promise, masternodes may get quite expensive in the future. But as you say it is no must to participate with a masternode.

Yeah, masternode is bst when you enter early, otherwise it usually becomes not profitable enough to risk it.
Dzefa

Activity: 103

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:45:42 PM

Sale was delayed and team should give the date of restart during Q1 2019. Last info about main net and wallet beta test results was quite a while ago, but team said they were ahead of the roadmap.That was not confirmed with clear facts yet, there was no announcement or anything yet, only one partnership deal.

markovonline

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:52:17 PM

Obviously there are too many newbies post on this thread but who knows probably old members who just got their account banned for one reason or another,
Agate Mainsale has not been announced yet according to the information on their website, so am not sure if the is any info regarding mn either, but it wont hurt to ask in their telegram group, the admins are very active.

Although administrators are active they do not give specific dates which of course is not very positive. On the other hand it is very difficult to plan something on such a market. But at the expense of newcomers spam is negative but you can fight it in topics where there is a moderation. Here it is not as a result we have such a result.
nhathongkehoc

Activity: 106
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:59:45 PM

Although administrators are active they do not give specific dates which of course is not very positive. On the other hand it is very difficult to plan something on such a market. But at the expense of newcomers spam is negative but you can fight it in topics where there is a moderation. Here it is not as a result we have such a result.
Bearish market negatively affected all.
Even developmental plans can be seriously affected with bearish market.
Some times, marketing, or important events have to been delayed due to potential low effects within bearish market.
Xonujejay

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 06:22:58 PM

Problem with waiting for better market situation is that you can wait for a year or two for situation to change,and that would be very bad.But good thing is that Agate already reached soft cap so situation is abit easier as they have funds needed to continue development.
Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 »
  Print  

Jump to: