Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:57:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How fast did you get confused about Cryptocurrency?  (Read 554 times)
newgal2017

Activity: 337
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:03:02 AM

Your question is kind of confusing, but I'd take it as a question about my journey in cryptocurrency. I've started my journey in this industry having zero background, cash and knowledge. I've started my way from the bottom, good thing I have someone who I can ask for help, someone I can ask questions that pops into my mind. I slowly studied every single step I should take for me to be able to reach my goal and that is to join signature campaigns, to earn Bitcoins. I've worked on the rank of my account to attain the requirements of applicants in a signature campaign and so on so forth. Now, I have experienced joining to different bounty campaigns and I being more knowledgeable about altcoins and their attributes from one another. My next goal is to make an investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 03:31:36 AM

I am certainly confused when I enter in this world. I have no one to talk to at that time. I just followed my own instincts and make an investment without prior research. At that time, when I have generate a failed investment, that is the time my mind opens, and found out that I understand it now. Sometimes you cant even understand everything without going to failure first.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:49:00 PM

I agree, the infrastructure around crypto will gradually develop, new people will come and we will take our place.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Cryptogenes

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:52:51 PM

A friend started teaching about what cryptocurrencies were and what he does in the Cryptoworld but he didn't even understand everything so well . I was so confused from the start so I started reading and researching and I found out about Bitcointalk. Bitcointalk has helped me a lot to answer all the questions I had.
maraclariss14

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:00:30 PM

Seriously it took me time before getting on Crypto world. But no late comer. I guess one will think it's all a waste of time before you see it happen. It's all real. Good effort, patience and carefulness matters. Crypt is going global so reliable with good income.
Honestly, your question is a little bit confusing Grin but don't worry I get your point.

When the moment I entered crypto world doubt never comes into my mind. I admit there are times that I felt hopeless and discouraged like happened to most of us especailly during my beginner days but that's all, no more no less ~ I still do believe in crypto. That is just because it's very upsetting to know that I'm not yet able to earn profits from it (btc to be specific) but everything changed when my first withdrawal already came. I believe stronger and my hunger to earn more suddenly boost up (sounds greedy but it's not, I just feel motivated). This attitude of mine continues until now and try to do the same way too. There are chances that you may be scammed along your way but never lose hope but be better instead.
Confusion and doubt I was lost when my token or coin became money, It takes several months to understand crypto, where only the unreal numbers can become reality and can be converted into money Grin

At first , I have a doubt in crypto, I also not wanted to join this forum, Until one of my friend introduce me here properly , It gives me knowledge on how to enhance my income using investing and other stuffs, Until I realize that there are so many methods on earning using crypto, There is bounty which I do the most and other economical earnings.
Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:02:36 PM

The crypto world requires patience. Everything you need to learn is there for you, but you can't grab all at a go, because it's too vast. Trying to grab all at once leads to confusion..
Liza Soberano

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:06:30 PM

Seriously it took me time before getting on Crypto world. But no late comer. I guess one will think it's all a waste of time before you see it happen. It's all real. Good effort, patience and carefulness matters. Crypt is going global so reliable with good income.

Correct. We have the same experience, I also took my time before I really involve myself in cryptocurrency. I learn everything first before I finally take the risks. At first, I am confused of what crypto is but as soon as I read articles, questions that had been blurred in my mind becomes clear. Crypto is indeed a good platform to invest and to lend time with.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:13:58 PM

Sorry but I got more confused with your subject and the content of your topic. Anyway, I do agree with the points you made on good effort, patience, and being careful in making decision on trading and investments.
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 11:18:35 PM

Honestly, your question is a little bit confusing Grin but don't worry I get your point.

Haha! Love it! I had the same thinking....

Anyways, with just less than a year invested into cryptocurrency, I have to admit that I am still confused with some technical aspects. Things like only computer engineers or programmers would understand. But these things I'm confident I will learn in time. As of the moment, I'm running on basics which are good enough for me to move forward.

HatDen

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:20:03 PM

When the moment I entered crypto world doubt never comes into my mind. I admit there are times that I felt hopeless and discouraged like happened to most of us especailly during my beginner days but that's all, no more no less ~ I still do believe in crypto. That is just because it's very upsetting to know that I'm not yet able to earn profits from it (btc to be specific) but everything changed when my first withdrawal already came. I believe stronger and my hunger to earn more suddenly boost up (sounds greedy but it's not, I just feel motivated). This attitude of mine continues until now and try to do the same way too. There are chances that you may be scammed along your way but never lose hope but be better instead.

lol, taste of money isn't innuendo for correct course of action, you should doubt to understand that you are doing right
zbaharudin

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:03:51 AM

People come and go, with their stories. But I think this community continues to grow. I myself feel sure to be able to take advantage of this.
I do not know whether I came at the right time or not, but so far I've been getting a bit of profit from the altcoin I've chosen.
WillBe

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:08:14 AM

Many people are inspired and start learning about crypto. Some do find a sense here, and others try to keep up with technology.
But everyone has the same basic reason, which is to benefit from this industry.
In my opinion, if we are patient enough and do not expect instant profits, chances are we will get it.
Rlyn

Activity: 203

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:17:19 AM

I automatically got confused and curious about crypto the first time i heard it. Until now it is still a little bit confusing for me especially in trading. It is normal because we're new in crypto. All I can say now is that experience and exploring the crypto world is the best way to learn more about it no matter how long it will take because at the end of the day it is still your benefit.

braves182

Activity: 476

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 10:18:13 AM

I like how interest in blockchain is increasing around the world, how it is being implemented in various sectors of life and business.  The blockchain and cryptocurrency isn't a single entity, but  truly valuable startups will also be actively used in the future. As soon as the issue of how to regulate the market is resolved, cryptocurrency will soar in price.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
usawa0

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:50:20 PM

I know about Bitcoin since 2011. But I became interested in cryptocurrency a year ago. And now it is an integral part of my life
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:29:44 PM

You're right and it takes time to study something if you didn't really know anything about it. And for those people who are against crypto and starting to get a bit of interest to it, they are the ones to have the hardest time to reconsider it. Just imagine on how they became skeptic before about cryptocurrencies and how they turned to be a defender on it after they've learned about it. It took me months before understanding bitcoin and after few more months there are altcoins that I need to adjust also for another few months.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1587

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:32:54 PM

I got confused fast and I also got in the right path a while after. I think that there are too many news and one has to learn to filter and grab only the real information.

therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:35:15 PM

It took me about a year before i started to use Wallets , exchanges and kinda understand what it is . First thing i did was read all over this forum , almost everything what i know comes from Bitcointalk Smiley So for newbies is really nice place where to start and get in discussions . And what do you mean by Confused ?! Yes its confusing at start , but when you start to learn it will take a while for person who never heard of crypto to understand it lol
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:17:11 PM

Actually in daily life the cryptocurrency really confusing in such a way of the market value suddenly decreases of increases at every moment, which gives a very challenging situation to all of us.
4garret

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:05:31 AM

Maybe I did not come at the best of times, but it seems that it's never too late to start. I started with confidence, that at least we are still in the early stages of this technological development. So far this may not have been what I expected. I even believe I will make mistakes, but I will learn from them, and gain success in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: