Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:42:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you stay informed about Altcoins?  (Read 1611 times)
maromak

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:52:29 PM

There are now many hundreds of Altcoin and token projects. Most of you will certainly be invested in many. How do you manage to keep informed about them? Do you use special websites or tools as well as strategies not to miss anything?

I always use bitcointalk to get information about cryptocurrency. and actually you can open the internet or google with altcoin keywords so everything you want will be there. yes, the current technology is very easy for us to find any information.
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:50:31 PM

Yea can you share your favorite news sources or aggregators?
For example I have a subscription to hacked and also read cryptocurrency web-sites.
And sources like coinmarketcal are quite handy too.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:06:41 PM

Because there are many other projects and many airdrops, it's difficult to choose the good projects. The more diversified the crypto market, the worse it is for investors. With the appearance of many projects, SCAMs also appear. However, when I want to invest in a project, or to participate in bounty campaigns, I use bitcointalk and the whitepapers of the projects there.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:17:31 PM

There is one useful app i use to follow and track my tokens, it is called portfolio, most tokes on CMC are also available on portfolio it is more accessible to me than CMC.
Privatoria

Activity: 352

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:48:17 AM

There are many mass media and social networks related to cryptocurrencies, such as this forum. I understand that these sources contain a lot of useless information, but I do not know other ways to find news about crypto-currencies.
volos57

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:07:15 PM

basically getting information from twitter and sites overlooked for new projects and ICO . a lot of information can be found here on BITCOINTALK. a lot of informative groups in the TELEGRAM.

Aeternum // World's First Science and
Intellectual Property Driven ICO (https://aeternum.io/)
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:24:50 PM

Now there are many different sites where you can learn about tokens, projects, it's not difficult. Well, I'm constantly following the course and reading articles

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
NgocYenKaraok

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:34:49 PM

I mainly focus on the hottest projects. The largest number of participants and investment projects that are reliable and potential.
KROADER

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:37:49 PM

Various websites and forums, you need to look in lots of difference places, even /biz
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 11:43:39 PM

I usually follow their groups/pages/channels. My favorite place to seek information about them is telegram channels as there are also discussions and most of them have admins and moderators which can give you answers or clarifications.

Stormspirit

Activity: 642
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:11:21 AM

Use many different resources to gather the information you need, searching a lot on the search engine. Dig information in forums, telegram, youtube or even in this bitcointalk.
fiubit

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:46:33 AM

I always check the information about them on this forum because there are too many useful information that I can use in work or in other spheres of life.
flowdon

Activity: 340
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:02:35 PM

the best way to get informed is to follow there telegram group as well as the social media link were in you can get updates and news about the coin you want to follow and received some signals. coin market cap is one way also you will also informed from there price and other information. every announcement they give are posted on there social links and telegram group. for me it's the best way to get informed.

DeleikesiL

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:05:15 PM

I usually check ICO information on a relatively large website such as icobench, and I will also find good items in the forum. In fact, the way to follow up is very simple. We only need to join the official telegram and pay attention to their tweets. This is actually enough.
Bokugo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:08:34 PM

I usually check ICO information on a relatively large website such as icobench, and I will also find good items in the forum. In fact, the way to follow up is very simple. We only need to join the official telegram and pay attention to their tweets. This is actually enough.
I am looking for on the web such as icobench, icoholder, icomarks etc, and from my friend also let me know if there is a good investment for the ico, more than that I'm looking for using the web provider airdrop and bounty
sinthan

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 12:25:13 PM

If you already join to invest an ICO make sure you already join their telegram chat too. I think telegram will be the best choice for you to stay up to date about ICO that you joined. Don't forget to check their social media too like facebook and twitter.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:25:33 PM

There are now many hundreds of Altcoin and token projects. Most of you will certainly be invested in many. How do you manage to keep informed about them? Do you use special websites or tools as well as strategies not to miss anything?
yes of course as a trader I have to be able to set the right time to find the most important and updated information provided by the project I invested. because it is very important in the income that I will make later. of course we need a website to monitor the movements that have been invested to make sure whether it works or not.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:37:34 AM

Always regularly search for subject information on the bitcointalk forum. Also there are several other thematic sites that help me with the information.
memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:45:46 AM

I participate in different communities with telegram, there is always operative information, which I take into account when investing and working with coins.
Anicasalar

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:52:21 AM

I regularly look for information in twitter - it's very convenient, I'm subscribed to thematic accounts, and they quickly share valuable information with me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: