Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:52:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you stay informed about Altcoins?  (Read 1612 times)
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:14:11 AM

I stay infomed about recent development in altcoin through the cryptocurrency news channels, website, blogs and telegram or discord! The cryptocurrency group also exist on facebook and big cryptocurrency on twitter also update for current news!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:36:40 AM

I join their social channels and telegram group/channel.

I join youtube channels so that we can get latest videos of their with latest updates.
Dianaarrah

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:42:49 AM

I always gets update with the latest news about altcoins by checking their official website, forums, blogs, and private groups. I don't usually trust their instinct if the value will go up or down after an update on their projects.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:45:35 AM

I stay inform looking on some ICO ranking website one in particular is the smithandcrown website or you can just visit the altcoin section of this forum and you will see a lot of them getting listed.
RPWaRs

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:09:04 AM

just subscribe to the ico projects email newsletter and join their telegram group are enough for me.

freestyle07

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:15:15 AM

You really have to search no further than this board.  They are almost all listed here and have tons of information and opinions as well.  This really is a one stop shop for all crypto information and bounties.  I love this site. 

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REMIIT.IO ║ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform (https://remiit.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 05:15:48 AM

There so many way you can stay informed on any news around the crypto currency , one is this forum which is bitcointalk , Twitter , Reddit , Facebook , telegram , medium and some other social media app and web where all necessary information will be pass and shared , just have time to read and get to know more about what you want and will like to invest in, and if you can't find info on any coin just use CMC to also get some links to their web and other social media they are using ,you need to be very careful with some links too which are scammer at work and always make sure you are on point before using your details on any site that require it.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:17:34 AM

I use signals about crypto, which are crypto observers and often give advice to buy certain coins, because the price predictions will rise
the information provided is usually very complete accompanied by good reasons, because I also don't want to miss the news

Dewar Noise

Activity: 199

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:09:46 AM

Of the many project bounties I get most of the information from this forum, but for more information on project bounties, I usually visit the ICO site (if the project bounty is ico) such as icomarks, icobench or other ico sites. but if you are still looking for a project on ico site, usually I see the ico rating first, but that doesn't mean I will believe ico that has a good rating is a good ico, after I chose ico which has a good rating I usually read the detailed information about the ico, whether it's whitepaper, road map or anything else.
ziggy21

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:25:27 PM

The best way to stay informed about an altcojn ia to join the team and projects official announcement channels or groups on telegram. This will keep you updated about their latest developments new features and the road map progress.
Eddi45

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:49:22 PM

most times i go through their various telegram channels to know about the latest news of any altcoin. and other times i have a some friends share the information with me. but the main source of any altcoin news is their telegram channel
olivia jane567

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 11:06:17 PM

To me, telegram channels are the best. They alert you on time and it is very to notice. You have to join good channels and make sure the channel is muted. There are some managers on telegram who are very trusted. They announce accurate and real news as well as promising ICOs.
catok broek

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:11:20 PM

of course we can get all information about altcoins in this forum from time to time and various useful discussions about atlcoin.
and also a place to get information about altcoins can also be found in telegram groups and updated social media.
cryptokingKG

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

Bitsler.com

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 11:36:15 PM

While investing into any altcoin first thing we look is what's in trend in the market and which project has a good team behind. And community support to that particular coin. SO you have any choice in market choose wisely before investing in any particular coin.

prosokeslo

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:34:15 PM

Mostly, I read up on certain informations that I need at a point. I usually google about it, follow ICO announcements, or read up updated news from certain telegram channels. This forum has also come in handy in certain time when I need to get certain informations, or reviews. I just login to bitcointalk and read through the trends.
Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:38:06 PM

Each project have a telegram chanel where you can follow the token news and developements there is anouncement chanels and official groups .
jayendo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:32:26 PM

There are now many hundreds of Altcoin and token projects. Most of you will certainly be invested in many. How do you manage to keep informed about them? Do you use special websites or tools as well as strategies not to miss anything?
I learned long ago that no informants on cryptocurrency better than many of today's popular bloggers. They are all great
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:40:41 PM

There are now many hundreds of Altcoin and token projects. Most of you will certainly be invested in many. How do you manage to keep informed about them? Do you use special websites or tools as well as strategies not to miss anything?
Now it is very easy to monitor. You should just pay attention to the stock exchange and then you can understand how it all works
bawa_23

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:02:59 PM

I usually get informed through official websites, telegram groups. There are also signal groups which give you advice about coins. So we should chose coin to invest very carefully with good research not to get scamed.
Auna

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:18:23 PM

I basically use the official websites, telegram channels and of course try to keep an eyes on the exchanges. I also keep on price alert I'm expecting for some altcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: