Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:00:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🏢ACCOUNTING BLOCKCHAIN🏢 Linking business accounts through blockchain  (Read 27091 times)
Zuzarianak

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:11:41 PM

I follow all the events on the project. No news about the creation of partnership or other interesting stages in development?
Now we can expect only the activity from investors and the collection of soft cap. I also really want to hear good news about the beginning of the platform development.
Until the team recedes from their development plan and roadmap. Let's see what will happen on the project after reaching soft cap.
as I understand it after reaching a soft cap, will the discount be 25% correct? I'm thinking of buying tokens for myself in the near future while a further 50%
Yes. You are right. In the roadmap there is a detailed description of all stages of ICO sales. But I think that some of the data can change as the course of ICO. We always need to keep an eye on the information update.
I think the team is still looking for big investors. With a quick sale of the first round, a 50% discount can quickly end. So you need to make the right decision to get this bonus.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ngezanitle

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:15:11 PM

I have nothing to do with accounting, but it seems to me that simple and convenient platforms will simplify the life of companies and safeguard from failures and unauthorized access.
The investor does not need to understand the accounting technology. There are many strategies for choosing a good ICO. It seems to me that by all criteria this platform can bring a good return on investment.
Nthissibar

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:19:11 PM

The big community will bring the project a good recognition. How long will the Bounty campaign last? I did not understand this, because there are no clear boundaries of holding ICO.
The team's preliminary calculations suggest that the ICO will be completed in September 2018. I think the Bounty campaign will last the same way. But it is possible that there will be a time adjustment.
There is a great connection between the Community and the development of the project. I think the team offered a good opportunity for the participants, and this in turn will help AB become a more recognizable product. Moreover, there is support of the ESTS community.
Weldeynnee

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:22:24 PM

The project continues to increase its ratings on the websites of rating agencies. I think this will be an important point to increase confidence in the development of many participants.
Ngeustongi

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:25:37 PM

I have nothing to do with accounting, but it seems to me that simple and convenient platforms will simplify the life of companies and safeguard from failures and unauthorized access.
The investor does not need to understand the accounting technology. There are many strategies for choosing a good ICO. It seems to me that by all criteria this platform can bring a good return on investment.
Agree with you. Now I would like to see the activity of developers. As long as there is a good description and work on the memorandum. But to make a decision on a large investment, I need a little more.
Ustovianet

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:40:36 PM

Please explain to me how the token value will be withheld at the level of $0.02. After the token is released, different situations are possible for exchange. Will the team adjust the cost?

"AB will never accept tokens against its platforms at a value less than $0.02. However, since the demand for the tokens may be higher than the fixed supply, the value of the token may increase. In this case, AB will accept the higher value of the token against its platforms."

Until I realized that. But what the team proposes is aimed at stabilizing the economy of the ecosystem.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:56:05 PM

The big community will bring the project a good recognition. How long will the Bounty campaign last? I did not understand this, because there are no clear boundaries of holding ICO.
The team's preliminary calculations suggest that the ICO will be completed in September 2018. I think the Bounty campaign will last the same way. But it is possible that there will be a time adjustment.
There is a great connection between the Community and the development of the project. I think the team offered a good opportunity for the participants, and this in turn will help AB become a more recognizable product. Moreover, there is support of the ESTS community.
Well, you're right. There is a direct link between community support and project development. I think that the success of the ICO depends largely on the overall strategy of the developers.
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:10:12 PM

Developing applications for multiple countries may require a large investment.  Will the launch of your products take place in several countries of the Eurozone, or do you plan to work first in one of the countries?
The third stage of ICO sales includes the costs of opening branches in strategically important countries. I think the launch of the products will be available in a number of these countries.

Can you explain a little bit in more detail where geographically you will put emphasis on at first?
This is a good question and I would also like to know the answer to it. Well, let's see what happens next.
I think it will become known only after the launch of the first product or during the presentation. Companies and corporations that want active collaboration are not always ready to open their data in advance. But let's see what happens here.

There is no point in keeping that information secret for so long until they launch the project. It is also better to know for special locations that they can make use of this service soon.
batgrzl

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:28:31 AM

At this stage of the ICO program, the project has raised over $2 million in funding. And the bonus discount is very strong, which will attract more people to participate.

Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:17:25 AM

At this stage of the ICO program, the project has raised over $2 million in funding. And the bonus discount is very strong, which will attract more people to participate.

This is quite a large amount. I'm glad that investors are so active. I think it will be very beneficial for everyone. And especially for those who buy tokens.
Amaureshands

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:35:22 AM

Hi guys. It's just a great project. If the developers fulfill their promises, it will be really in demand and the price of the token will quickly fly to the moon.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:57:46 AM

Hi guys. It's just a great project. If the developers fulfill their promises, it will be really in demand and the price of the token will quickly fly to the moon.
I hope it will be so. The project has an authoritative team and I think it quickly realizes this project. I really like the pace of development.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:15:59 AM

Please explain to me how the token value will be withheld at the level of $0.02. After the token is released, different situations are possible for exchange. Will the team adjust the cost?

"AB will never accept tokens against its platforms at a value less than $0.02. However, since the demand for the tokens may be higher than the fixed supply, the value of the token may increase. In this case, AB will accept the higher value of the token against its platforms."

Until I realized that. But what the team proposes is aimed at stabilizing the economy of the ecosystem.
as I understand the price will never be at such a level as now. Because there will be a very large demand for these applications.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:19:58 AM

as I understand the price will never be at such a level as now. Because there will be a very large demand for these applications.
Do you already have any preliminary agreements with partners? I would like to understand where this system will be integrated in the initial stages
Atimarieva

Activity: 251

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:52:41 AM

Do you already have any preliminary agreements with partners? I would like to understand where this system will be integrated in the initial stages
I have not heard anything about it yet. I think this is due to the fact that the full launch will only be in 2019 and for this reason such arrangements will be discussed later I think so.
Avalinatharo

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:11:44 AM

I think the demand for such applications will be huge. So I decided to buy tokens now and keep for a long time until the platform is launched.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:44:15 AM

I think the demand for such applications will be huge. So I decided to buy tokens now and keep for a long time until the platform is launched.
Well, it's quite a wise decision. So you can get the maximum profit. If, of course, you want to keep tokens for more than a year.
Bureatonic

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:19:31 AM

Developing applications for multiple countries may require a large investment.  Will the launch of your products take place in several countries of the Eurozone, or do you plan to work first in one of the countries?
The third stage of ICO sales includes the costs of opening branches in strategically important countries. I think the launch of the products will be available in a number of these countries.

Can you explain a little bit in more detail where geographically you will put emphasis on at first?
This is a good question and I would also like to know the answer to it. Well, let's see what happens next.
I think it will become known only after the launch of the first product or during the presentation. Companies and corporations that want active collaboration are not always ready to open their data in advance. But let's see what happens here.

There is no point in keeping that information secret for so long until they launch the project. It is also better to know for special locations that they can make use of this service soon.
I think it will be known to us after the beginning of the fifth stage of ICO sales. When the team will enter into agreements with strategic partners of The Accounting Blockchain.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:26:34 AM

I hope it will be so. The project has an authoritative team and I think it quickly realizes this project. I really like the pace of development.
Until the soft cap is assembled, the team will not be able to organize quick work on the project. But I see now a good course of selling tokens.
Berthiracha

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:28:23 AM

Until the soft cap is assembled, the team will not be able to organize quick work on the project. But I see now a good course of selling tokens.
And where to see how many tokens have already been sold? I would like to know how sales are progressing and to look at the activity of investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: