Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:19:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Playrs - Using Big Data to decentralize the SPORT Industry  (Read 1522 times)
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:24:49 AM

That's what I'm telling you. The more people enter the work and the promotion of the project, the higher the chance that the project will be successful in the future!

I fully support you! I agree that at the initial stage the project requires active support of users and investors, so that it becomes successful and popular in the society.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:28:25 AM

guys, this platform is just a godsend! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes can you tell me how the whole system works?
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:29:07 AM

it is a very promising and promising project. the establishment of a new standard in the methodology of player analysis can be a useful concept Wink Wink
I agree with you. the project introduces an innovative analysis mechanism that will provide an innovative approach and a new way of looking at the game.
at the same time, strict analysis tools for players will be available for each segment of the sports industry.
it is noteworthy that the fans will be no longer just be spectators, but will contribute to the process of assessing athletes, contributing.
On the official website of the project, you can find an article detailing the project team, all its members and developers!
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:33:17 AM

guys, this platform is just a godsend! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes can you tell me how the whole system works?
look, this actually looks interesting. the technology works like this: creating real-time pricing based on 4 indicators - performance, finance (including translations and contract terms) and fame (updated news and popularity on social networks).
Klacik

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:33:20 AM

it is a very promising and promising project. the establishment of a new standard in the methodology of player analysis can be a useful concept Wink Wink
I agree with you. the project introduces an innovative analysis mechanism that will provide an innovative approach and a new way of looking at the game.
at the same time, strict analysis tools for players will be available for each segment of the sports industry.
it is noteworthy that the fans will be no longer just be spectators, but will contribute to the process of assessing athletes, contributing.
On the official website of the project, you can find an article detailing the project team, all its members and developers!

Well, thank you, I will definitely find this article and get acquainted with its content, because I believe that every participant and user of the project is obliged to know the information about the development team!
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:38:23 AM

Yes, of course, they want to make a profit, but thus they will receive it, but the project can suffer very much, because the main part of the project can be managed by one person who does not know the specifics of the project. Is it dangerous
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:39:02 AM

look, this actually looks interesting. the technology works like this: creating real-time pricing based on 4 indicators - performance, finance (including translations and contract terms) and fame (updated news and popularity on social networks).
moreover, this process will occur in real time in the reporting game, they will be made by the participants after their favorite stars.
Klacik

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:42:06 AM

Yes, of course, they want to make a profit, but thus they will receive it, but the project can suffer very much, because the main part of the project can be managed by one person who does not know the specifics of the project. Is it dangerous

That is, you want to say that this investor can harm the project, if he starts to manage the project at his own discretion? Will it be able to destroy the project and make it unnecessary for users?
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:44:21 AM

I see the main and strong advantages: transparency of prices, development of blockchain, and, it is most importantly, real-time assessment Wink Wink
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:47:00 AM

That is, you want to say that this investor can harm the project, if he starts to manage the project at his own discretion? Will it be able to destroy the project and make it unnecessary for users?

That's right, investors often do not have experience working with similar projects, their main task is to find a promising project and invest in it, so that in the future the project would bring a good profit
boomertoo

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:49:25 AM

I see the main and strong advantages: transparency of prices, development of blockchain, and, it is most importantly, real-time assessment Wink Wink
the transparency of prices can be said that the value of the player will be determined by 4 criteria in an attempt to set a limit on the costs of the player.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:54:14 AM

How is the real-time evaluation process carried out? it seems to me that this should be too difficult Huh Huh Sad
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:59:17 AM

How is the real-time evaluation process carried out? it seems to me that this should be too difficult Huh Huh Sad
this process proceeds as follows. will be provided analysis to the data sheets on football players, then creates an accurate system for evaluating the player in real time using the algorithm of price discovery.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:04:06 AM

this process proceeds as follows. will be provided analysis to the data sheets on football players, then creates an accurate system for evaluating the player in real time using the algorithm of price discovery.
if I understand correctly, the blockchain is used here to give the Playrs's community "a word" in determining the values ​​of the players.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:09:05 AM

if I understand correctly, the blockchain is used here to give the Playrs's community "a word" in determining the values ​​of the players.
also this adding an additional layer of transparency to its index, using the decentralized distribution of community data, as mentioned above.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:14:16 AM

I'm sure that this project will develop. developers have done a great job: by setting goals, they are going to improve the platform according to the development algorithm.
tuhan123

Activity: 128

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:15:18 AM

It is a budding project. The establishment of a new grade in the methodology of player analysis is very needful concept. I like it.
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:17:16 AM

It is a budding project. The establishment of a new grade in the methodology of player analysis is very needful concept. I like it.
Thanks to Playrs, fans will no longer just be spectators, but contribute to the process of assessing athletes, giving them their contribution
boomertoo

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:20:43 AM

I'm sure that this project will develop. developers have done a great job: by setting goals, they are going to improve the platform according to the development algorithm.
I agree. in general, the ultimate goal is to bringing transparency back to the sports industry.
Playrs

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:37:54 PM

Hi there,
about Token Distribution, i see you reserved 1.5% of total for bounty. but i can't find it in ANN thread, could you please give me some informations about it?
Thank you,

Hello! we did not include token metrics and information in regards within the ANN itself, the information can be found on our official website.
If you have more specific questions about this subject please raise them here, thank you.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: