Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:29:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Playrs - Using Big Data to decentralize the SPORT Industry  (Read 1522 times)
pavondunbar

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:34:25 AM

I always say that blockchain is path for future. Someone said that it can be used anywhere. Now I understand what it means exactly. Now it is supposed to be involved in sport.
It looks promising to me. Project is really something outstanding. I have never thought that someone could use blockchain and do a project like Playrs. Do you really think it will be successful? I want to know your opinion.
Well, it is an interesting question. I can’t predict anything, but nobody knows what can happen. Besides, it is very relevant. Millions of people have watched today the first match of the Soccer World Cup. I am sure that they’ve wanted to be more involved in the game.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:40:46 AM

I always say that blockchain is path for future. Someone said that it can be used anywhere. Now I understand what it means exactly. Now it is supposed to be involved in sport.
It looks promising to me. Project is really something outstanding. I have never thought that someone could use blockchain and do a project like Playrs. Do you really think it will be successful? I want to know your opinion.
Well, it is an interesting question. I can’t predict anything, but nobody knows what can happen. Besides, it is very relevant. Millions of people have watched today the first match of the Soccer World Cup. I am sure that they’ve wanted to be more involved in the game.
Yes, this filling is familiar for me too. I always try to stay tuned, so I know how much money is involved in this industry. It needs to be changed somehow, I guess. It will be very interesting for investors of football clubs and for simple fans too.
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:46:29 AM

Yes, this filling is familiar for me too. I always try to stay tuned, so I know how much money is involved in this industry. It needs to be changed somehow, I guess. It will be very interesting for investors of football clubs and for simple fans too.
There is some sense in your words. I hope Playrs developers designed a well-thought system. If they want to create a serious and working algorithm they need to be very qualified in this question. Do you know something about the team?
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:51:34 AM

There is some sense in your words. I hope Playrs developers designed a well-thought system. If they want to create a serious and working algorithm they need to be very qualified in this question. Do you know something about the team?
Unfortunately, I have only information from their official site. I rad it and made a conclusion that this team has needed skills to realize this idea. They have a great team of advisor that are really connected to the sport industry. It says something
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:57:24 AM

Unfortunately, I have only information from their official site. I rad it and made a conclusion that this team has needed skills to realize this idea. They have a great team of advisor that are really connected to the sport industry. It says something
It is nice to heard. Probably, I should take a look on the list of team members myself. I would be very impressed if they this project become a popular application around the world.
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:02:48 AM

It is nice to heard. Probably, I should take a look on the list of team members myself. I would be very impressed if they this project become a popular application around the world.
I hope it will happen one day. Besides, developers aren’t newbies in this field. That’s why I don’t see any obstacles to achieve their goals. I only can wish them good luck.
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:08:24 AM

I hope it will happen one day. Besides, developers aren’t newbies in this field. That’s why I don’t see any obstacles to achieve their goals. I only can wish them good luck.
I will follow this project. I want to see how it be developing in a long perspective. Time will show how talented and high-qualified was the team. Anyway, I hope the will be successful.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:39:39 AM

Hey, everyone! Who knows something about the public sales? Is it started? I would like to participate. This project seems to me really promising.
amanai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:46:09 AM

Hey, everyone! Who knows something about the public sales? Is it started? I would like to participate. This project seems to me really promising.
It is true. Well, it hasn’t been started already. Thus, there is a very advantageous bonus for white list members. It is available till June 30th. I am sure that people who really likes this project need to take this chance.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:51:53 AM

It is true. Well, it hasn’t been started already. Thus, there is a very advantageous bonus for white list members. It is available till June 30th. I am sure that people who really likes this project need to take this chance.
WOW. It is wonderful. Can you tell me about those bonuses? Besides, I still don’t know the token price. I would be so happy if you help me.
amanai

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:56:43 AM

WOW. It is wonderful. Can you tell me about those bonuses? Besides, I still don’t know the token price. I would be so happy if you help me.
No problem. It will be a pleasure for me. 1 PLAY will cost 1 USD. If you join the white list you can get a 20% bonus. During the pre-sales and sales, the bonus will be much lower. So, you’d better buy those tokens before it’s not too late. 
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:01:49 AM

No problem. It will be a pleasure for me. 1 PLAY will cost 1 USD. If you join the white list you can get a 20% bonus. During the pre-sales and sales, the bonus will be much lower. So, you’d better buy those tokens before it’s not too late. 
Thanks for you help. Yes, I guess it is a very attractive offers. Do you know what currencies will be accepted for making a purchase?
amanai

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:06:34 AM

Thanks for you help. Yes, I guess it is a very attractive offers. Do you know what currencies will be accepted for making a purchase?
I don’t there will be a better offer. You can BTH and ETH. I think it will be easy. These popular cryptocurrencies are the best way to buy something.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:12:56 AM

This is great news, I think this will be a good information opportunity for new users to join the project. I hope that the project will get a good publicity and society and many users will pay attention to it!
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:17:14 AM

This is great news, I think this will be a good information opportunity for new users to join the project. I hope that the project will get a good publicity and society and many users will pay attention to it!

This will be a good result of the work on the project, but as we all know not all is perfect at once and quickly. We need to work hard and develop the project to get a good result in the form of big money and enthusiastic user reviews
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:21:32 AM

This will be a good result of the work on the project, but as we all know not all is perfect at once and quickly. We need to work hard and develop the project to get a good result in the form of big money and enthusiastic user reviews

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why they are doing it. This fact is very important for me as an analyst.
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:25:54 AM

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why they are doing it. This fact is very important for me as an analyst.

I only recently joined the project, because I was busy promoting another project. Are you really an analyst? IF yes, in which sphere?
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:31:34 AM

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators
amanai

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:34:59 AM

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:39:34 AM

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator

And what can you say about this project? Do you like him more than the last one? Yes, I work as an analyst in various companies and I do the analysis of various fields of activity
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: