Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:23:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Playrs - Using Big Data to decentralize the SPORT Industry  (Read 1524 times)
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:07:20 PM

Wow, I read that they want to implement technology to assess the characteristics of the player in real time, this is really impressive.
Is this really so? And how exactly can this be possible? It seems to me that this idea is more from the fantasy world than from reality.
Well, think, now in our time many stadiums are equipped with cameras and everything is monitored in real-world mode, why then for you it seems this technology is so amazing.
Tracking characteristics and just watching a video are two different things. I do not know what a complicated algorithm should be to allow the implementation of such a functional.
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:09:16 PM

Wow, I read that they want to implement technology to assess the characteristics of the player in real time, this is really impressive.
Is this really so? And how exactly can this be possible? It seems to me that this idea is more from the fantasy world than from reality.
Well, think, now in our time many stadiums are equipped with cameras and everything is monitored in real-world mode, why then for you it seems this technology is so amazing.
Tracking characteristics and just watching a video are two different things. I do not know what a complicated algorithm should be to allow the implementation of such a functional.
I think you're exaggerating through. Players will track on certain markers and all the laid-in characteristics will be displayed and fixed by the system during a football match. Yes it is difficult, but it's possible!
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:13:39 PM

I think you're exaggerating through. Players will track on certain markers and all the laid-in characteristics will be displayed and fixed by the system during a football match. Yes it is difficult, but it's possible!
And what characteristics can we speak about within this project? Can I find out?
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:15:59 PM

And what characteristics can we speak about within this project? Can I find out?
At the moment I can not list you all these characteristics, but you can check it in whitepaper, there is a detailed description of it.
Jdadahan

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:27:07 PM

Everything is possible with Playrs, just through project like it s just amazing!
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:12:46 PM

Well, it is a nice project. Football fans will be very attracted about it. I hope developers will expand their ideas on other kinds of sport too. I guess it can improve the sport system and be really useful for sport agents even.
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:19:19 PM

Well, it is a nice project. Football fans will be very attracted about it. I hope developers will expand their ideas on other kinds of sport too. I guess it can improve the sport system and be really useful for sport agents even.
Maybe you are right. Developers really have plans about tennis, baseball and basketball. They’ve chose the most popular sports to make it work. But, I still don’t get how they will create the sportsmen’s index?
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:24:37 PM

Maybe you are right. Developers really have plans about tennis, baseball and basketball. They’ve chose the most popular sports to make it work. But, I still don’t get how they will create the sportsmen’s index?
It will be composed of several features. First of all, it will be performance- how successful is the player in his sport. Second one- is the finance. Transfers and contract conditions will depend on this feature. Also, there will be counted the fame of the player. Perhaps, I forgot something, but I will try to remember it.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:29:57 PM

It will be composed of several features. First of all, it will be performance- how successful is the player in his sport. Second one- is the finance. Transfers and contract conditions will depend on this feature. Also, there will be counted the fame of the player. Perhaps, I forgot something, but I will try to remember it.
Ok. It looks pretty logic. So, how they are supposed to count player’s fame? It seems too hard to count. What exactly they will find out it?
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:35:55 PM

Ok. It looks pretty logic. So, how they are supposed to count player’s fame? It seems too hard to count. What exactly they will find out it?
Developers will provide some special surveys. Regular user surveys will form an integral part of the Players Index. I think it is really important too. More the player is popular, more money he can earn from advertisement, for example.
newscoincrypto

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 11:36:51 PM

Sports industry huh? Well, wait and watch.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:40:25 PM

Developers will provide some special surveys. Regular user surveys will form an integral part of the Players Index. I think it is really important too. More the player is popular, more money he can earn from advertisement, for example.
It is true. There some sportsmen that don’t have serious career in sport, but they still are popular people that can make money thanks to their name.
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:45:41 PM

It is true. There some sportsmen that don’t have serious career in sport, but they still are popular people that can make money thanks to their name.
I hope there will be a fair system for evaluating. I guess developers made a great job because this project looks to me very well-thought. I hope it will find its public.
Laptop1996

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:47:04 PM

Is the whitelist going to be open during the whole ICO process? also are there individual contribution caps?

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:49:06 PM

Though similar projects have been introduced already in crypto.
Still, there's so much room for this platform.
It depends on the dev team how far they can achieve here and how many players they can reach out.
Usually, the project is active at the beginning and slows down once it's already trading.
And most of the time, they forgot their real mission. Hope this project will really live up to its mission.
Exploring the possibilities in sports industry. This is a big industry after all.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:20:45 AM

I am really excited about this project. It definitely can change something in sport industry. Also, it is good that crypto enthusiasts try to involve crypto technologies in different industries.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:36:03 AM

I am really excited about this project. It definitely can change something in sport industry. Also, it is good that crypto enthusiasts try to involve crypto technologies in different industries.
Yep, it's cool. Blockchain is an innovation that can bring transparency and additional security anywhere. It was a nice idea to design this platform based on blockchain.
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:41:36 AM

Yep, it's cool. Blockchain is an innovation that can bring transparency and additional security anywhere. It was a nice idea to design this platform based on blockchain.
I agree with you. I really think that sport needs to become an open industry. There are involved enormous amounts of money and only a small group of people knows what’s going on.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:46:49 AM

I agree with you. I really think that sport needs to become an open industry. There are involved enormous amounts of money and only a small group of people knows what’s going on.
You are right. Fans spend million of dollars early on souvenirs, tickets and other sport stuff and I guess they deserve to be involved in the process a little bit more.
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:55:31 AM

You are right. Fans spend million of dollars early on souvenirs, tickets and other sport stuff and I guess they deserve to be involved in the process a little bit more.
Probably, it could change something in relations between fans and sportsmen. I wonder about the application. It need to have a simple and friendly interface because many of football fans are not very familiar with new technologies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: