Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:07:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Playrs - Using Big Data to decentralize the SPORT Industry  (Read 1522 times)
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:00:30 AM

I am really excited about this project. It definitely can change something in sport industry. Also, it is good that crypto enthusiasts try to involve crypto technologies in different industries.
Yep, it's cool. Blockchain is an innovation that can bring transparency and additional security anywhere. It was a nice idea to design this platform based on blockchain.
I agree with you. I really think that sport needs to become an open industry. There are involved enormous amounts of money and only a small group of people knows what’s going on.
You are right. Fans spend million of dollars early on souvenirs, tickets and other sport stuff and I guess they deserve to be involved in the process a little bit more.
Probably, it could change something in relations between fans and sportsmen. I wonder about the application. It need to have a simple and friendly interface because many of football fans are not very familiar with new technologies.
Don’t worry. I guess it will really nice. I saw an example of the application. It was posted on their website. This app will be really nice and people with different skills will be able to use it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:06:38 AM

I am really excited about this project. It definitely can change something in sport industry. Also, it is good that crypto enthusiasts try to involve crypto technologies in different industries.
Yep, it's cool. Blockchain is an innovation that can bring transparency and additional security anywhere. It was a nice idea to design this platform based on blockchain.
I agree with you. I really think that sport needs to become an open industry. There are involved enormous amounts of money and only a small group of people knows what’s going on.
You are right. Fans spend million of dollars early on souvenirs, tickets and other sport stuff and I guess they deserve to be involved in the process a little bit more.
Probably, it could change something in relations between fans and sportsmen. I wonder about the application. It need to have a simple and friendly interface because many of football fans are not very familiar with new technologies.
Don’t worry. I guess it will really nice. I saw an example of the application. It was posted on their website. This app will be really nice and people with different skills will be able to use it.
It’s great. I know that developers had a serious background and they will do all possible to make a stable and useful system. It can be useful for both sides.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:14:14 AM

It’s great. I know that developers had a serious background and they will do all possible to make a stable and useful system. It can be useful for both sides.
Do you mean sportsmen and fans? Project has good chances to become really needed. I guess time will show how interesting it could be. Good luck, team!
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:31:15 AM

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:36:00 AM

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:40:10 AM

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.

The project needs a lot of financial investments, because to realize this idea, it takes a huge amount of finances that the project does not have!
kk777

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:44:30 AM

The project needs a lot of financial investments, because to realize this idea, it takes a huge amount of finances that the project does not have!

a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:48:57 AM

When will large investors come to the project? How do you think? Or does the project already have a good team of investors? I do not have information about this, but I'm very interested to know this.
kk777

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:03:33 AM

When will large investors come to the project? How do you think? Or does the project already have a good team of investors? I do not have information about this, but I'm very interested to know this.

And what can you say about this project? Do you like him more than the last one? Yes, I work as an analyst in various companies and I do the analysis of various fields of activity
a1471989

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:07:52 AM

And what can you say about this project? Do you like him more than the last one? Yes, I work as an analyst in various companies and I do the analysis of various fields of activity

Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:12:05 AM

I agree with you, the project is successful because it solves the problems that users have. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to
a1471989

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:16:22 AM

I agree with you, the project is successful because it solves the problems that users have. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future will be very successful among users! It is necessary to pay great attention to the project!
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:20:25 AM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future will be very successful among users! It is necessary to pay great attention to the project!

amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:25:13 AM

BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:29:27 AM

Each project is beautiful in its own way, this project has its pros and cons, it's inevitable! I think that soon we will use the product of this project and it will be a great time
amanai

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:34:12 AM

Each project is beautiful in its own way, this project has its pros and cons, it's inevitable! I think that soon we will use the product of this project and it will be a great time

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!
kk777

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:38:14 AM

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!

amanai

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:42:58 AM

kk777

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:47:32 AM

I am sure that the project will have a good team of investors, which will help him to translate this idea!
boomertoo

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:52:26 AM

I believe that the development team deserves activity from the participants so that their project grows in the future. They did a great job to run such a big project! This is a good job!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: