Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:47:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Playrs - Using Big Data to decentralize the SPORT Industry  (Read 1522 times)
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:44:30 AM

This project has a very good chance to prove itself on the world stage. This approach to the evaluation of the players I have not met .The developers are very well chosen vector of development of the project the number of people who are interested in various sports is simply huge
The system of evaluation of the athlete is quite detailed , i can not believe that the technology will ever reach this, but this project will prove us the opposite. Blockchain will be used in many fields of activity and sports are no exception
What do you think in what sports will be the most common such a system of player rating? I think football is one of the fundamental areas where such a system will be used
Of course, the number of people who are interested in football is just huge. Most of our planet watches football is really a world sport and there is a lot of money
What is the reason for the price of this token and why will it grow? I think such statistics for each player will be useful only for managers of different football clubs.For the average person the maximum for what is needed this system so it is for the sake of interest
The main essence of this application is to determine the real value of a player. As practice shows, prices are quite high or vice versa . And this should not be. The thing is that there are no detailed statistics and facts confirming the price of the player
The developers believe that the technology has already reached such a level to go side by side with sports. In any case, if this system will be justified by the evaluation of players it will not be left without attention
The project looks really quite serious. The development team is set up only for success. The most important thing to make this platform as simple as possible stable and convenient then success will not take long to wait

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:53:01 AM

What is attractive about this token in the first place for investors what developers can offer us and what guarantees? I know it sounds pretty stupid about guarantees, but still ...
Techsan

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:54:57 AM

What is attractive about this token in the first place for investors what developers can offer us and what guarantees? I know it sounds pretty stupid about guarantees, but still ...
The project has enormous potential. Based on how many people watching different sports from football to volleyball .This application will be very popular in the market of transfers. More detailed information is never superfluous
bitokman

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:01:33 PM

The project has enormous potential. Based on how many people watching different sports from football to volleyball .This application will be very popular in the market of transfers. More detailed information is never superfluous
The future of the sports industry will be controlled by the community. The developers have really ambitious plans. As i understand it, the token will support the standard protocol ERC-20 ?
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:11:11 PM

The future of the sports industry will be controlled by the community. The developers have really ambitious plans. As i understand it, the token will support the standard protocol ERC-20 ?
Yes, you are right, the developers decided not to experiment with the choice of the blockchain and decided to adopt a completely standard version that is ideal for projects of this type
bitokman

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:16:10 PM

Yes, you are right, the developers decided not to experiment with the choice of the blockchain and decided to adopt a completely standard version that is ideal for projects of this type
The project should definitely involve large football clubs in advertising their project. Then the result will not be long in coming . One or two ads will decide the fate of this project
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:25:14 PM

The project should definitely involve large football clubs in advertising their project. Then the result will not be long in coming . One or two ads will decide the fate of this project
Do you have any idea how much money it would take? The project is already quite promising and will cost without advertising bought for millions of dollars . The development of blockchain technologies is generally positive sooner or later the masses will learn about this project
bitokman

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:34:57 PM

Do you have any idea how much money it would take? The project is already quite promising and will cost without advertising bought for millions of dollars . The development of blockchain technologies is generally positive sooner or later the masses will learn about this project
In any case, the project will need to start somewhere and offer its application to the directors of various clubs so that they, in turn, appreciated it and promoted it to the masses
Playrs

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:58:43 PM

Shooting starts: How’s their World Cup performance affecting players’ value?

https://medium.com/@playrs.io/shooting-starts-hows-their-world-cup-performance-affecting-players-value-c62242e75613
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:45:36 PM

This project looks pretty good. I like the idea that fans need to be involved in the system of sportsmen evaluating. But, I still don’t get how useful this platform could be. I really can’t understand it.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:50:25 PM

This project looks pretty good. I like the idea that fans need to be involved in the system of sportsmen evaluating. But, I still don’t get how useful this platform could be. I really can’t understand it.
Well, first of all it will be interesting for different companies that are connected with sport, like sportwear, sport equipment. These companies will be able to choose exactly that player that will be most wanted for fans. I guess it could increase sales of their production.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:57:47 PM

Well, first of all it will be interesting for different companies that are connected with sport, like sportwear, sport equipment. These companies will be able to choose exactly that player that will be most wanted for fans. I guess it could increase sales of their production.
Ok. It is clearer for me now. It is a very nice option for businessmen. What about other advantages? Will football clubs have benefits from Playrs?
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:02:20 PM

Ok. It is clearer for me now. It is a very nice option for businessmen. What about other advantages? Will football clubs have benefits from Playrs?
I guess, it will be an instrument for a fair and valuation of athletes. So, they will be able to have an access to another of view. It will be also useful when a football club wants to buy a player for their team. It is a new way of thinking about the players.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:08:49 PM

I guess, it will be an instrument for a fair and valuation of athletes. So, they will be able to have an access to another of view. It will be also useful when a football club wants to buy a player for their team. It is a new way of thinking about the players.
Wow. I have never thought about it. This platform is supposed to be a sensation I guess. Developers want to destroy the current standard and make something absolutely innovational. I hope they will have enough resources to make this idea real.
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:15:00 PM

Wow. I have never thought about it. This platform is supposed to be a sensation I guess. Developers want to destroy the current standard and make something absolutely innovational. I hope they will have enough resources to make this idea real.
I am sure about it. Besides, pre-sales will start July 1st. Developers made a nice job and created something special for the industry, so I don’t see any obstacles to realize their idea.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:20:23 PM

I am sure about it. Besides, pre-sales will start July 1st. Developers made a nice job and created something special for the industry, so I don’t see any obstacles to realize their idea.
It could be wonderful if you would be right. OMG. Pre-sales starts pretty soon. Are there any special bonuses for token buyers? I would be cery happy to get some.
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:25:08 PM

It could be wonderful if you would be right. OMG. Pre-sales starts pretty soon. Are there any special bonuses for token buyers? I would be cery happy to get some.
Of course, there are. Playrs’ team really thinks about their community. The current bonus is 20%. The bonus will be lower during the pre-sales – 15%. I guess you’d better hurry up if you want to get a reward.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:31:40 PM

Of course, there are. Playrs’ team really thinks about their community. The current bonus is 20%. The bonus will be lower during the pre-sales – 15%. I guess you’d better hurry up if you want to get a reward.
Thanks for your advice. I will think about it because the project is something out of the box. This industry is so actual, especially during the world cup.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:42:55 PM

I like this project so much. I feel that it could really change something in this industry. I would be happy to become a social media influencer. I want to become a part of this incredible community.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:47:11 PM

I like this project so much. I feel that it could really change something in this industry. I would be happy to become a social media influencer. I want to become a part of this incredible community.
The project looks exciting. What are you talking about? What is a social media influencer? It is a privileged member of playrs community? What does it mean?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: