Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:57:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Playrs - Using Big Data to decentralize the SPORT Industry  (Read 1522 times)
amanai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:50:57 AM

I want to start participating in beta testing of the project! How can I start doing this? I could not find information about that

On the main page of the project you could see information about beta testing, please read, there you will find many interesting facts about the project.

At the moment I have difficulties with access to the Internet and can only be on the forum, help please and give me information on how to start participating in beta testing?

According to information from developers, the beta testing of the project will begin in August 2019. This is official information. You will have to wait to start taking part in the testing of the project

Thanks for the information, I was ready for this, that I will have to wait, I'm ready for it. I will continue to follow the project to learn new information.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:55:26 AM

I want to start participating in beta testing of the project! How can I start doing this? I could not find information about that

On the main page of the project you could see information about beta testing, please read, there you will find many interesting facts about the project.

At the moment I have difficulties with access to the Internet and can only be on the forum, help please and give me information on how to start participating in beta testing?

According to information from developers, the beta testing of the project will begin in August 2019. This is official information. You will have to wait to start taking part in the testing of the project

Thanks for the information, I was ready for this, that I will have to wait, I'm ready for it. I will continue to follow the project to learn new information.

It's true, the more often you go to the official website, the more information you can receive constantly.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:00:05 AM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future it will be very successful among users! The project requires a lot of investment, since marketing requires a lot of money!
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:04:20 AM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future it will be very successful among users! The project requires a lot of investment, since marketing requires a lot of money!

I agree with you, the project can become popular among athletes among people who follow him. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to. In sports, people lack transparency.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:08:37 AM

I agree with you, the project can become popular among athletes among people who follow him. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to. In sports, people lack transparency.

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why they are doing it. This fact is very important for me as an analyst.
kk777

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:12:57 AM

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why they are doing it. This fact is very important for me as an analyst.

I only recently joined the project, because I was busy promoting another project. Are you really an analyst? IF yes, in which sphere?
boomertoo

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:17:09 AM

I only recently joined the project, because I was busy promoting another project. Are you really an analyst? IF yes, in which sphere?

I follow the development of projects and what is going on in the market in parallel, that is, how projects affect other projects, how users choose which project they should invest their money in, and which is not worth it
kk777

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:21:22 AM

I follow the development of projects and what is going on in the market in parallel, that is, how projects affect other projects, how users choose which project they should invest their money in, and which is not worth it

I am familiar with the people of your profession and I want to say that your work is quite complicated, because the market is changing almost every day, slowly, but changing and this is followed constantly, as the trends are changing.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:36:28 AM

Given the popularity of various sports games, it is safe to say that this project has a good chance of success. Football is the most popular sport on the planet naturally similar app can be claimed
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:39:47 AM

Given the popularity of various sports games, it is safe to say that this project has a good chance of success. Football is the most popular sport on the planet naturally similar app can be claimed
You did not ask such question that for example managers of various football clubs have enough competence to choose a worthy player?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:46:25 AM

You did not ask such question that for example managers of various football clubs have enough competence to choose a worthy player?
Detailed information that will be dynamically changing and supplemented very much play into the hands. After all, today is very common when the player really overpay and he just is not worth the money.
bitokman

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:51:08 AM

Detailed information that will be dynamically changing and supplemented very much play into the hands. After all, today is very common when the player really overpay and he just is not worth the money.
Just imagine how much information should be processed on this platform. Such a large amount of information will be quite difficult to process
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:55:57 AM

Just imagine how much information should be processed on this platform. Such a large amount of information will be quite difficult to process
Of course, but it gives a complete picture about a player for his entire career, it really is not cool. Each user of the ecosystem can leave the assessment of a particular player.
bitokman

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:59:39 AM

Of course, but it gives a complete picture about a player for his entire career, it really is not cool. Each user of the ecosystem can leave the assessment of a particular player.
There are advantages for the transfer market and it is difficult to challenge it, but besides what advantages does this platform bring?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:03:02 PM

There are advantages for the transfer market and it is difficult to challenge it, but besides what advantages does this platform bring?
This platform will be a good helper for new and really ambitious players. These players will find their place in the sport as soon as possible, thus creating a healthy sports competition .
bitokman

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:06:27 PM

This platform will be a good helper for new and really ambitious players. These players will find their place in the sport as soon as possible, thus creating a healthy sports competition .
I think the developers have a good chance of success the question is only how many people will use this platform and how many years it will take to make this platform popular on a global level
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:07:42 PM

I think the developers have a good chance of success the question is only how many people will use this platform and how many years it will take to make this platform popular on a global level
Taking into account the growing popularity of the cryptocurrency in general and all platforms that are not associated with it, it will take about 2-3 years after the official launch of the platform. The product is really interesting and it will certainly find its users.
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:17:35 PM

What will be the reason for the token price ? What can you say about the investment component of this token, is it worth investing in this token?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:22:15 PM

What will be the reason for the token price ? What can you say about the investment component of this token, is it worth investing in this token?
The price of the token will depend on the amount of community activity and the popularity of the project as a whole. I think investing in this project will be a very good idea given the fact that the sport has always been popular .
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:24:51 PM

The price of the token will depend on the amount of community activity and the popularity of the project as a whole. I think investing in this project will be a very good idea given the fact that the sport has always been popular .
Users of the platform will no longer be just ordinary observers and can influence the pricing of various players and their statistics in general. Blockchain technology will make the player evaluation system more objective.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: