Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:37:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Playrs - Using Big Data to decentralize the SPORT Industry  (Read 1524 times)
pavondunbar

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:54:28 PM

I’ve made a little research and I’ve noticed some interesting information about Playrs. It has good ratings on different respected websites, like Track Ico. I guess it is a nice result for developers. It shows how much they are supported by the crypto community. I am sure that they have a great future.
It is nice to hear. Also, Playrs is my own rating and I know that sport is a big industry that needs to be developed. Fans need to have more access to the football industry because they are movers of the progress I think.
I agree with you. The platform has many interesting advantages. It will provide information processing that could be useful to achieve different goals. Playrs can give much more than fan control on pricing mechanisms.
It’s true. Besides, this platform includes all players in the game. I mean that even beginning sportsmen will have an opportunity to become more expensive. It will be a fair evaluating I guess. At least, it will be much fair than football clubs offer.
Correct conclusion. Playrs is a well-designed platform that fulfills fans requests. This is something that could help to make sport more transparent. It can help to make football a fair and real sport, not only a profit source for football clubs and sportwear shops.
That’s exactly what I am thinking about. I like that more people are involved in the system more transparent it becomes. Every vote will be counted and important.
Also, you developers will reward quality contributors. I guess this ecosystem will grow strong and become an important leverage on price forming and asset flow in football. I think it can really change something.
It will change all. It will be a middleman between players, fans and administration of football clubs. Also, different mass media will be able to get necessary information about players. This platform provides well-organized data flow within football.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:06:14 AM

Hey, everyone. I want to know all information about Playr tokens. Actually, I want to know their use on this platform or outside the platform. I read some information but I guess it wasn’t enough. Can someone help me?
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:11:45 AM

Hey, everyone. I want to know all information about Playr tokens. Actually, I want to know their use on this platform or outside the platform. I read some information but I guess it wasn’t enough. Can someone help me?
Probably I can help you. Look, first of all these are created to make different actions on the platform. For example, new channels or other social media want to get some information about a certain player. They will need to buy PLAYR and buy access to this information. Just like football clubs. Users will get rewards in these tokens for their participation in player’s index forming.
Cycseololat

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:12:00 AM

Hi, fellows! I hope that the project will carry out all that has been target!
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:17:58 AM

Probably I can help you. Look, first of all these are created to make different actions on the platform. For example, new channels or other social media want to get some information about a certain player. They will need to buy PLAYR and buy access to this information. Just like football clubs. Users will get rewards in these tokens for their participation in player’s index forming.
It is becoming clearer for me now. So, what users can do with those tokens. Of course, except the opportunity to sell them to administration of football clubs or newspapers. It is obvious.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:25:43 AM

It is becoming clearer for me now. So, what users can do with those tokens. Of course, except the opportunity to sell them to administration of football clubs or newspapers. It is obvious.
Users will be able to play on  https://www.soccerquote.com/ they can use PLAYR. Also, they will able to change tokens on different goods using this website. I am sure that these tokens will be very interesting for users.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:31:32 AM

Users will be able to play on  https://www.soccerquote.com/ they can use PLAYR. Also, they will able to change tokens on different goods using this website. I am sure that these tokens will be very interesting for users.
You are absolutely right. I guess developers made a good job. They’ve designed a system that could change the sport industry and bring profit for its users. Is the crowdsale started?
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:36:32 AM

You are absolutely right. I guess developers made a good job. They’ve designed a system that could change the sport industry and bring profit for its users. Is the crowdsale started?
Its true. I really believe in Playrs and I hope it will find its place on the market. You have to wait 9 days and the pre-sales will be started. Playrs deserves to be waited.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:42:05 AM

Its true. I really believe in Playrs and I hope it will find its place on the market. You have to wait 9 days and the pre-sales will be started. Playrs deserves to be waited.
I agree with your words. I will stay tuned to make sure that I won’t missed the start day. Players is something special for me because I’m a really football fan. Also, I hope that will develop this idea and will add other sports too.
kamei

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:43:19 AM

This approach to the evaluation of the players I have not met.this project has a very good chance to prove itself on the world stage.
The developers are very well chosen vector of development of the project the number of people who are interested in various sports is simply huge.
I have invest some money in buying tokens and then will sell them on the exchange in future.
Hope bump... Grin
bagas79

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:49:34 AM

Sports industry is very promising in today's era. but is the project you're working on just focusing on the athlete's assessment or something else to develop?
WheelerAndy

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:05:13 AM

The idea will be useful. Good website, cognizant results.  Good luck fellows!
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:20:31 AM

The project deserves the attention of major investors. Such an innovative approach to the evaluation of players will make the industry much more transparent and honest
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:24:22 AM

The project deserves the attention of major investors. Such an innovative approach to the evaluation of players will make the industry much more transparent and honest
If we consider football, it seems to me that the level of analysis and evaluation of players is quite high. Of course it can be higher but what's the point ? are there any good reasons for the introduction of this blockchain platform?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:30:22 AM

If we consider football, it seems to me that the level of analysis and evaluation of players is quite high. Of course it can be higher but what's the point ? are there any good reasons for the introduction of this blockchain platform?
The very fact that the blockchain is embedded in the sports space and makes it more open, honest and accurate. Everything else this application will be popular among fans and among managers of various football clubs and not only
bitokman

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:34:53 AM

The very fact that the blockchain is embedded in the sports space and makes it more open, honest and accurate. Everything else this application will be popular among fans and among managers of various football clubs and not only
If i understood the project correctly. The users, too, will to present estimates players. What about competence? After all, most of the assessments will not be the same
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:39:29 AM

If i understood the project correctly. The users, too, will to present estimates players. What about competence? After all, most of the assessments will not be the same
Let's look at an example. A player playing a match scores several goals showing the best result for the game, who will put him a low score? It is excluded most will put him high praise that in turn will highlight him from the crowd
Kidsperdahip

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:44:30 AM

I have tested all the points of your project and all is actually very nice.
bitokman

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:44:48 AM

Let's look at an example. A player playing a match scores several goals showing the best result for the game, who will put him a low score? It is excluded most will put him high praise that in turn will highlight him from the crowd
Given the popularity of football as a sport, it can be concluded that the platform has a very good chance of success. The sale token should go very well
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:52:52 AM

Given the popularity of football as a sport, it can be concluded that the platform has a very good chance of success. The sale token should go very well
In white paper, the developers give the exact figures of the number of football fans of their figure reaches 3 billion is really a huge number. The industry is very popular and loved by all
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: