Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:41:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Playrs - Using Big Data to decentralize the SPORT Industry  (Read 1522 times)
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:01:13 AM

The project deserves the attention of major investors. Such an innovative approach to the evaluation of players will make the industry much more transparent and honest
If we consider football, it seems to me that the level of analysis and evaluation of players is quite high. Of course it can be higher but what's the point ? are there any good reasons for the introduction of this blockchain platform?
The very fact that the blockchain is embedded in the sports space and makes it more open, honest and accurate. Everything else this application will be popular among fans and among managers of various football clubs and not only
If i understood the project correctly. The users, too, will to present estimates players. What about competence? After all, most of the assessments will not be the same
Let's look at an example. A player playing a match scores several goals showing the best result for the game, who will put him a low score? It is excluded most will put him high praise that in turn will highlight him from the crowd
Given the popularity of football as a sport, it can be concluded that the platform has a very good chance of success. The sale token should go very well
In white paper, the developers give the exact figures of the number of football fans of their figure reaches 3 billion is really a huge number. The industry is very popular and loved by all
I hope this algorithm for calculating estimates and creating detailed statistics will appeal not only to users. Perhaps this platform is on the threshold of new discoveries in the transfer market
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:11:09 AM

Why is there a blockchain on this platform? I think this project could be quite feasible without the use of blockchain
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:15:43 AM

Why is there a blockchain on this platform? I think this project could be quite feasible without the use of blockchain
The platform will process huge amounts of information that need to be stored and processed somewhere. Blockchain is the best suited for this purpose. Plus, it will not be possible to change the previous estimates and the cost of players while maintaining an honest relationship
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:17:10 AM

The platform will process huge amounts of information that need to be stored and processed somewhere. Blockchain is the best suited for this purpose. Plus, it will not be possible to change the previous estimates and the cost of players while maintaining an honest relationship
Blockchain technology has not yet entered the daily lives of people. How long do you think this platform will take to find a real practical application?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:23:16 AM

Blockchain technology has not yet entered the daily lives of people. How long do you think this platform will take to find a real practical application?
Quite a difficult question that no one will give you an exact answer. The fact that blockchain is the technology of the future. I think everyone knows, sooner or later people will start using it everywhere
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:28:14 AM

Quite a difficult question that no one will give you an exact answer. The fact that blockchain is the technology of the future. I think everyone knows, sooner or later people will start using it everywhere
The fact that blockchain technology is coming even in a sports environment is a very good sign. I hope this platform will prove to be on the good side and will show stable and safe operation
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:43:59 AM

The fact that blockchain technology is coming even in a sports environment is a very good sign. I hope this platform will prove to be on the good side and will show stable and safe operation
It is very interesting to look at this platform in working condition. It may well be a fundamental factor in the selection of new players in the transfer market
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:48:56 AM

It is very interesting to look at this platform in working condition. It may well be a fundamental factor in the selection of new players in the transfer market
Evaluation of the cost of players will be held on a variety of factors. No modern analytical system will be able to build the most accurate representation of the player as the algorithms of this platform.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:38:02 PM

project will bring great benefit to both investors and participants. revolution in the sport's industry is important, so I'm sure that there will be a lot of participants
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:43:04 PM

project will bring great benefit to both investors and participants. revolution in the sport's industry is important, so I'm sure that there will be a lot of participants
I agree. this is a new approach to viewing the game - each segment of the sports industry will be able to use analysis tools for players. moreover, a real-time pricing is also created, this is based on 4 indicators
boomertoo

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:48:04 PM

I agree. this is a new approach to viewing the game - each segment of the sports industry will be able to use analysis tools for players. moreover, a real-time pricing is also created, this is based on 4 indicators
you probably mean performance indicators, finance, fame and real-time mode. yes, it's really profitable
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:53:03 PM

project has investment attractiveness and has strong advantages: transparency of operations, use of blocking technology, and real-time evaluation. they, undoubtedly, will be useful to all those who are not indifferent to such projects
peetah

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:58:04 PM

project has investment attractiveness and has strong advantages: transparency of operations, use of blocking technology, and real-time evaluation. they, undoubtedly, will be useful to all those who are not indifferent to such projects
I would also like to note the internal token of the Players, on which the activity on the unit is dependent. Also, with the availability and purchase of this token, the participants make their own contribution to the player's progress
boomertoo

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:03:06 PM

it turns out that this platform uses the algorithm to improve the evaluation of players. this will expand the scope of the game
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:08:09 PM

guys, I know there are a lot of people competent in such platforms and projects, and someone will help me. tell me, please, what kinds of sports are involved here, except football?
boomertoo

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:13:03 PM

guys, I know there are a lot of people competent in such platforms and projects, and someone will help me. tell me, please, what kinds of sports are involved here, except football?
yes, so far this is football, but future projects will include cricket, American football, baseball, basketball and tennis. this contributes to the development of communities, and also players will be highly valued and perceived more professionally
peetah

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:18:05 PM

The process of real-time evaluation is interesting. analysis to the data sheets is available, and then an accurate evaluation system is created using the price detection algorithm
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:23:07 PM

The process of real-time evaluation is interesting. analysis to the data sheets is available, and then an accurate evaluation system is created using the price detection algorithm
it seemed to me that this should be a complex process, in fact, after a detailed explanation, it seems much simpler. agree that for participants for whom this industry is still new, this will be useful information
peetah

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:28:04 PM

it seemed to me that this should be a complex process, in fact, after a detailed explanation, it seems much simpler. agree that for participants for whom this industry is still new, this will be useful information
I completely agree with you. developers try to take into account the interests of participants. it shows their professionalism and interest. in general, the development team is talented and competent in the issues of creating similar projects
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:33:04 PM

hello, everybody! this project deserves attention. but I hope that over time, a more extensive choice of crypto currency will be used here, except Bitcoin and Ethereum
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: