Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:09:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Playrs - Using Big Data to decentralize the SPORT Industry  (Read 1522 times)
Somz1

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:37:45 AM

Using big data and artificial intelligence in sports is commendable but how do you bring aboard the sporting bodies like FIFA,ICC etc?

I think it's too early to dream of such huge organizations. They will not go to the platform until everything is super work, and then they just do not need it because the money and so they go for why they share this profit with such a project?

Without having the sporting bodies on board how can one decentralise the sport industry? Without sporting bodies there is no use case here

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:05:03 PM

What is the practical application of this platform to whom it will be interesting except as managers of various clubs? What are the prospects for this project?
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:07:54 PM

What is the practical application of this platform to whom it will be interesting except as managers of various clubs? What are the prospects for this project?
In general, we can say that the project is quite interesting and deserves the attention of potential investors. Everything else this ecosystem is quite enliven the competition in the market of transfers among the various players and will give chance to young talents to express themselves
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:09:56 PM

In general, we can say that the project is quite interesting and deserves the attention of potential investors. Everything else this ecosystem is quite enliven the competition in the market of transfers among the various players and will give chance to young talents to express themselves
It's amazing how blockchain technology can change the world for the better. Of course, with such accurate statistics for each player, it will be easier for clubs to make a choice in favor of a particular athlete.
bitokman

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:11:59 PM

It's amazing how blockchain technology can change the world for the better. Of course, with such accurate statistics for each player, it will be easier for clubs to make a choice in favor of a particular athlete.
Blockchain is the technology of the future and today it is beginning to be introduced into the sports field of activity that can not but rejoice. Such innovations will only benefit rather than harm
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:26:21 PM

Blockchain is the technology of the future and today it is beginning to be introduced into the sports field of activity that can not but rejoice. Such innovations will only benefit rather than harm
How do you assess the chances of this project at the sales stage? Will he be able to raise the necessary amount , will large investors pay attention to this project?
bitokman

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:28:28 PM

How do you assess the chances of this project at the sales stage? Will he be able to raise the necessary amount , will large investors pay attention to this project?
Of course, if you take the football here spinning just a lot of money . I think that among all the people there are those who will help and contribute to the development of this platform.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:30:22 PM

Of course, if you take the football here spinning just a lot of money . I think that among all the people there are those who will help and contribute to the development of this platform.
It often happens that the evaluation of players is not true and the prices on some of them greatly exaggerated. There is also a reverse situation when really talented players remain in the shadows and undervalued.
bitokman

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:33:53 PM

It often happens that the evaluation of players is not true and the prices on some of them greatly exaggerated. There is also a reverse situation when really talented players remain in the shadows and undervalued.
You're absolutely right. But decentralization completely eliminates such misunderstandings, which in turn gives us the real picture of each player. That is why this platform should see the light.
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:37:01 PM

The amount of data that should be processed on the platform will be just huge. I do not believe that all information will be processed accurately and on time. Such detailed statistics take a lot of time to process data
bitokman

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:39:22 PM

The amount of data that should be processed on the platform will be just huge. I do not believe that all information will be processed accurately and on time. Such detailed statistics take a lot of time to process data
The blockchain system is intended for this purpose. There can be no problems with data processing. Everything will be processed and stored on the blockchain. I don't understand your concern about that.
BlackHayate

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:41:53 PM

The blockchain system is intended for this purpose. There can be no problems with data processing. Everything will be processed and stored on the blockchain. I don't understand your concern about that.

I really want to see how it will look in practice and who will really use it. The existing Analytics is quite good and I would not say that the same football is suffering greatly from the fact that some players are underestimated
bitokman

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:44:22 PM

I really want to see how it will look in practice and who will really use it. The existing Analytics is quite good and I would not say that the same football is suffering greatly from the fact that some players are underestimated
Understand one thing, humanity is beginning to shift to completely new technologies, blockchain technology. This is much better than all existing centralized systems.  Soon you will see that the evaluation of players using blockchain technology is much better than now.
BlackHayate

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:46:41 PM

Understand one thing, humanity is beginning to shift to completely new technologies, blockchain technology. This is much better than all existing centralized systems.  Soon you will see that the evaluation of players using blockchain technology is much better than now.
All that is written in white paper does not matter until the project starts to work. At least some demo version already gives an idea of the potential product. It is too early to think about it now. The idea is interesting, that's how it is implemented is another question.
bitokman

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:48:57 PM

All that is written in white paper does not matter until the project starts to work. At least some demo version already gives an idea of the potential product. It is too early to think about it now. The idea is interesting, that's how it is implemented is another question.

The development team is quite experienced and competent people. The project is sure to find support in the cryptocurrency community. All projects that have some benefit attract the attention of potential investors. This may well be applicable for modern football or any other team sport
BlackHayate

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:51:11 PM

The development team is quite experienced and competent people. The project is sure to find support in the cryptocurrency community. All projects that have some benefit attract the attention of potential investors. This may well be applicable for modern football or any other team sport
Well wish good luck to the development team in future endeavors and will wait for them to news on the development of the project. Very much i wait at least something working or having practical relation to the project.
Techsan

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:33:46 PM

It's nice to see that the blockchain and modern technologies are being introduced into the sports industry. Thus, the world will change more and more with increasing force.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:38:08 PM

It's nice to see that the blockchain and modern technologies are being introduced into the sports industry. Thus, the world will change more and more with increasing force.
But what brings the new blockchain into this industry? What innovations will present this project and how can it make the current state of affairs better?
Techsan

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:43:05 PM

But what brings the new blockchain into this industry? What innovations will present this project and how can it make the current state of affairs better?
As the name implies, this project will be fully dedicated to the players. In this case, it's football players. You can track information about them in real time.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:51:36 PM

As the name implies, this project will be fully dedicated to the players. In this case, it's football players. You can track information about them in real time.
Suppose, but for what purpose do I do this? For whom this project? I can not imagine a situation in my life when I would be important and useful this information.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: