Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:24:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Playrs - Using Big Data to decentralize the SPORT Industry  (Read 1522 times)
bonksnp2

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:12:08 PM

Hey, everyone! Good project and experienced team. I hope Playrs will find its place on the market. I read white paper but I still have some question about it. Is the algorithm used for Players unique and suitable only for football?
No, I don’t think so. I am pretty sure that developers will be able to use it for other kinds of sport too. It will be really interesting for sport fans. Developers have great plans to change the sport industry.
Wow. It is nice to see. They want to open new separated platform for each kind of sport or they will design a big united platform? I want to know how it will be provided.
Actually, they think that there is no sense to build one platform for all sports because their product is for all players involved - athletes, community, fans, pundits, supporter clubs, actual clubs, institutions and brands.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SimpleMan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:15:47 PM

I guess information is a serious weapon in our time. I think that person who has this weapon can rule the world. So, I think Playrs chose a right direction to develop their platform.
Why are you so sure about it? I understand that this platform could change the role of fans and audience in player’s price formation. I don’t get why do you think that information will be so important and how playrs is supposed to use it.
Look, developers said that they will use data about players in real-time. It could change everything. All information that will be collected can immediately change players’ reputation, for example. Results of a football match can make lower or raise players’ price. Playrs will be able to change this market very fast.
Ok. Now I understand how information is important in sport management. Well, I hope Playrs will be able to provide a permanent data flow. Also, I hope it won’t be falsified.
Don’t think it is possible. The Playrs Index removes any bias and uses pure statistical analysis in order to determine the real-time market value of a player. Besides, developers really care about their reputation and it can’t be destroyed.
I am really inspired by this project and I hope it can change something. Audience that bring billion of dollars profit to football players and clubs needs to take part in this business too. The time has come to change it I guess.

This isn't only dealing with soccer or is it? I thought they aim at any sports games.

nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:18:09 PM

Hey, everyone! Good project and experienced team. I hope Playrs will find its place on the market. I read white paper but I still have some question about it. Is the algorithm used for Players unique and suitable only for football?
No, I don’t think so. I am pretty sure that developers will be able to use it for other kinds of sport too. It will be really interesting for sport fans. Developers have great plans to change the sport industry.
Wow. It is nice to see. They want to open new separated platform for each kind of sport or they will design a big united platform? I want to know how it will be provided.
Actually, they think that there is no sense to build one platform for all sports because their product is for all players involved - athletes, community, fans, pundits, supporter clubs, actual clubs, institutions and brands.
Maybe it will work. Than I have another question. Will they design unique token for each platform or they will still use the same token system? I guess it will be much easier to use PLAYR
Judd-prov

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:21:51 PM

You require to add token details to permit participants to join the business!
 Good luck.
bonksnp2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:23:26 PM

Maybe it will work. Than I have another question. Will they design unique token for each platform or they will still use the same token system? I guess it will be much easier to use PLAYR
Yes, you are right. They will un projects and ICOs for each and every sport, by using the same token. I think it is a correct decision and the system will be improved thanks to developers’ decisions. Playrs will show its power
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:29:07 PM

Yes, you are right. They will un projects and ICOs for each and every sport, by using the same token. I think it is a correct decision and the system will be improved thanks to developers’ decisions. Playrs will show its power
I guess developers want to make a perfect system and exquisite technology. I see their current results and I am sure they will be on the top. They’ve really changed something in my mind.
bonksnp2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:34:13 PM

I guess developers want to make a perfect system and exquisite technology. I see their current results and I am sure they will be on the top. They’ve really changed something in my mind.
It’s only a matter of time I think. Playrs’ team will raise enough funds and fans will get an instrument to manage their favorite sport and possibility to develop it somehow. Good luck, team!
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:55:44 AM

Tell us, what is the peculiarity of the project, its product and technologies, which it applies in its product? I read a lot about this project in other sources and realized that the project has many fans. Why?
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:00:41 AM

Tell us, what is the peculiarity of the project, its product and technologies, which it applies in its product? I read a lot about this project in other sources and realized that the project has many fans. Why?

This project really has a large number of users who are waiting for the implementation of the project. Here is a description of the project: add an extra layer of transparency to its Index, with the use of decentralized data distribution by the community. Instead of relying on one of the sources of data that would undoubtedly control the flow of information into the Playrs Index
boomertoo

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:05:28 AM

This project really has a large number of users who are waiting for the implementation of the project. Here is a description of the project: add an extra layer of transparency to its Index, with the use of decentralized data distribution by the community. Instead of relying on one of the sources of data that would undoubtedly control the flow of information into the Playrs Index

I do not quite understand the main task that the project wants to solve for its users, what can you advise me, what more carefully to understand the project?
Playrs

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:09:39 AM

Transfer fees: where on Earth do they come from and how do we know they are right?

Read on here: https://medium.com/@playrs.io/transfer-fees-where-on-earth-do-they-come-from-and-how-do-we-know-they-are-right-f25e86da75ed
kk777

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:10:43 AM

I do not quite understand the main task that the project wants to solve for its users, what can you advise me, what more carefully to understand the project?

You should pay attention to the white paper, as there is collected all the information about the project, its technologies, marketing and many other equally important information
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:15:29 AM

When will the project announce the creation of its product and its promotion to active use by the participants? I'm very interested in the date.
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:19:20 AM

Decentralization can bring a lot of benefits in sport society, but will this project be able to do it. The future can find.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:20:44 AM

When will the project announce the creation of its product and its promotion to active use by the participants? I'm very interested in the date.

When the multi-wallet is launched, do I understand you correctly? I believe that this is the main product. The project will be successful in the market thanks to this.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:25:53 AM

When the multi-wallet is launched, do I understand you correctly? I believe that this is the main product. The project will be successful in the market thanks to this.

The purse was already launched in the first quarter of 2018. This is accurate information, because the date is written in white paper.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:30:41 AM

The purse was already launched in the first quarter of 2018. This is accurate information, because the date is written in white paper.

It is unfortunate that I was unable to notice this moment in time. It was then that the value of the token grew several times, it was a great time to earn!
boomertoo

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:10:28 PM

I believe that the development team deserves activity from the participants so that their project grows in the future. They did a great job to run such a big project! This is a good job!
kk777

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:14:44 PM

I believe that the development team deserves activity from the participants so that their project grows in the future. They did a great job to run such a big project! This is a good job!

I agree, the development team tried to make the project what the users will like, but I think that they should not dwell on this, because the bright future of the project lies ahead!
boomertoo

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:18:56 PM

I agree, the development team tried to make the project what the users will like, but I think that they should not dwell on this, because the bright future of the project lies ahead!

Do you think it's worthwhile for developers to raise additional funds to make the marketing program more massive and strong? For as many users as possible to learn about the project?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: