Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:40:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ALIAS (prev. XSPEC) | Anonymous | PoSv3 & PoAS | Tor | Ring Signatures  (Read 36032 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Beachguy2

Activity: 62
Merit: 11

Spectrecoin Community Manager,prev acct hacked

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:26:26 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2018, 04:45:40 PM by Beachguy2

I'm extremely happy to report that Spectrecoin had a smooth, successful hard fork earlier today so, the new v2.0.5 client/wallets ARE REQUIRED.
Also, we've had the launch of the  brand new website that has been eagerly awaited by all.......and the website is complete with WhitePaper and Roadmap!
The hard work of our project leader @Mandica,  Lead Dev @Tek and his group has set Spectrecoin on course to become the most advanced of privacy coins.

More News can be found in the very active Discord server.....Come Join Us at Discord!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 11:40:23 PM

Amazing news! Spectrecoin roadmap released for first half of 2019. SPECTRECOIN STEALTH NET V3.0 to be released Q1 2019! Proof-of-Stealth (Staking of ATXO / SPECTRE) Welcome to the next phase of Spectrcoin!

plpatel

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:56:17 PM

I'm extremely happy to report that Spectrecoin had a smooth, successful hard fork earlier today so, the new v2.0.5 client/wallets ARE REQUIRED.
Also, we've had the launch of the  brand new website that has been eagerly awaited by all.......and the website is complete with WhitePaper and Roadmap!
The hard work of our project leader @Mandica,  Lead Dev @Tek and his group has set Spectrecoin on course to become the most advanced of privacy coins.

More News can be found in the very active Discord server.....Come Join Us at Discord!

Just came across with Spectrecoin, looks very interesting and promising project.
Though I haven't got any Spectrecoin yet, but I'm going to keep an watchful eye on this project from now on.

crd007

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:49:36 PM

I think that this project is not so wide spread because it only offers 5% of new coins per year per person (in average). This is very very low compared to every other POS crypto coin. In fact it wont even pay itself if you let any server run 24/7 to only stake this coin (unless you have a huuuge amount of coins to stake).
This doesnt really makes sense and prevents me (and maybe others) to invest in this project. Even though I like the ideas and the development of this project. There are way more projects were you can gain much more money with. I know it's not all about money ... but in the end it is. Cheesy
Are there any plans to change this in the future?

Knox-En

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:54:09 PM

How do we know we can trust your accounting and reporting on costs and output? Who will independently control and oversee your project’s accounting and operations?
TaylorCZ

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:50:49 PM

I think that this project is not so wide spread because it only offers 5% of new coins per year per person (in average). This is very very low compared to every other POS crypto coin. In fact it wont even pay itself if you let any server run 24/7 to only stake this coin.
 I know it's not all about money ... but in the end it is. Cheesy

People forget that compared to possible growth of coin price if the project succeeds, any staking profit is negligible. On the other hand, if project fails, _any_ staking profits, no matter how high (we are talking about reasonable yieldd, that means tens percent) are useless in the end because you lose more on declining coin price.

I don't expect anyone runs server or VPS dedicated for staking one coin only and nothing more , thus taking your note irrelevant.
Better take staking as helping securing network and keeping it more decentralized. Staking reward is just pleasant bonus on top of it.
Pasolnaning

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:04:27 PM

Greetings everyone! We all know now that this is a very serious & legit business.
So touching that the devs are using the great bitcointalk forum to advertise their ICO.
It'sgoing to be a happy and big event in the crypto world.
crd007

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:31:52 AM

I think that this project is not so wide spread because it only offers 5% of new coins per year per person (in average). This is very very low compared to every other POS crypto coin. In fact it wont even pay itself if you let any server run 24/7 to only stake this coin.
 I know it's not all about money ... but in the end it is. Cheesy

People forget that compared to possible growth of coin price if the project succeeds, any staking profit is negligible. On the other hand, if project fails, _any_ staking profits, no matter how high (we are talking about reasonable yieldd, that means tens percent) are useless in the end because you lose more on declining coin price.

I don't expect anyone runs server or VPS dedicated for staking one coin only and nothing more , thus taking your note irrelevant.
Better take staking as helping securing network and keeping it more decentralized. Staking reward is just pleasant bonus on top of it.

Yeah but it usually takes a very long time for a project to gain popularity and a big growth in price. Meanwhile you can make nices profits from your stakes. For example I own several other POS coins which I keep at a certain amount of coins. I sell all the stakes once a month and make ~ 1000$ from that. A nice add this to my regular salary Cheesy
Those coins will also rise in price at a certain time in the future. But I also benefit from them right now. Thats not the fact with XSpec. Thats the reason I own not very much of those coins and I am thinking about going all out ..
Do you get my point? There can be something to benefit from even before the coins (eventually) rises in price.

daicabe

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:03:00 PM

I really like the project idea and impressed by the fact that they do have some kind of working project atm. hope they do well specially
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:53:44 PM

The website is better than the last website so good to see some progress being made. A lot of the updates are programming based, but how about the other side of the coin i.e. partnership deals, real world applications, more exchanges, this will attract more investors to the project

Beachguy2

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:30:50 PM

Much,much more to come....
better to join the Spectrecoin discord community where you can see first hand the happenings.
Everyone who's anyone is there!
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:52:44 PM

Great seen the community being rejig again, I know some people are particular about the price alone but we need to focus also on the technical side of things which is what will attract more interest into the project, I hope this is more about development talk rather than the price up and down thread
HE[A]RTLESS

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:23:37 PM

nice logo nice roadmap.

i have hope in you project.

good luck dev.
jameson44

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:44:08 AM

I can't get my wallet to sync. It's stuck on block 817,208 from around 4 days ago.. I'm running the latest version and added updated nodes.. Not sure why I can't get synced up. Some help would be great. Thanks.
Beachguy2

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:03:44 PM

There's a very active help-support channel on discord to get help with your wallet....its a QT based HD wallet so probably something minor.
And for those that may be a little behind....there's also an active "staking on Raspberry Pi channel"..
Oh...and did I mentioned a recently released bootstrap?
blockchainbits26

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:16:38 PM

I can't get the MacOSx version of the client to open, it downloads and installs (2.0.6) but then says "spectrecoin cannot be opened because of a problem." I am on MacOS High Sierra, not sure if that is the issue or not though.

I don't have a discord account so was hoping it's something silly I'm doing wrong that can be helped by someone here.

someiotanow

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:23:09 PM

FANTASTIC NEWS: NEW NEWSLETTER OUT
#####################
Summary :
1.) Automated Linux builds by Lead Developer @TEK
*Raspberry Pi / Raspberry Pi RaspbianLight Support
*Ubuntu / Debian/ Fedora Builds
 --> https://github.com/spectrecoin/spectre/releases

2.)Stealth Staking
*Stealth Staking is definitely coming!
*Ring CT / Confidential Transaction might be problem for stealth staking, but not yet researched enough--> so no conclusion for now
*Stealth Staking will be implemented when the decision for integrating Ring CT / Confidential Transactions was made
--> It will come, but not sure yet if with Ring CT or not

#Mobile Wallet -> Still on the plan, no deadline yet
#Dandelion++ Discussion if it will be included for strengthen network security
#AMA (ask me anything) section will be included in coming newsletters to better satisfy the community with answers

Full newsletter here : https://news.spectreproject.io/raspberry-pi/
#####################

Looks promising. I'm really excited for stealth staking.Hopefully with Ring CT.  Cool

Will-Natsu

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:43:16 PM

I took a quick look on your website and whitepaper, sounds very promising, if you can deliver it will be a revolutionary platform
uprightwimping

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:44:39 AM

I know Spectrecoin is a network of electronic money (PoSv3) Secure Proof-of-Stake with transactional capabilities truly anonymous. Through this project, we will no longer be able to connect to the network Spectrecoin and we will no longer be able to perform transactions on the network anymore and we'll no longer be able to send or withdraw your money (XSPEC) any more exchanges. This is the utility that the project wants to bring users. I feel great!
Emerson_Koca

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:02:09 PM

Good day, there! I'm young member in the forum, so it's my first time to see bounty signature codes. I will definitely join it!
I'll spend my time to read more about the idea later today. Thanks for the ANN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: