Poll
Question: Bug test
test3 - 3 (9.7%)
test1 - 5 (16.1%)
test3 - 3 (9.7%)
1 - 14 (45.2%)
2 - 6 (19.4%)
Total Voters: 31

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much more fall is possible ?  (Read 3516 times)
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:53:11 AM

Bitcoin is built with the capacity to move to any limit in price at any period in time, because since it operate on the economic law of demands and supply it price can either go up to any level or come down to any level, and since bitcoin does not have a fix price so at that the market is free to be at any price.
Because Bitcoin and the crypto market are still relatively small compared to other traditional financial markets, its value is greatly influenced by volatility in the market. This will be improved as market capitalization grows more, I think that will soon happen.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:56:12 AM

Obviously there is no limit to the fall, and the bitcoin could even go to zero, even if it is unlikely.
The real point is that - as someone has already said - the crypto is still a microscopic market, and it is very easy for big players to move the prices in a way that would be impossible for a state in traditional markets.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
mr.nby

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:16:17 AM

Chose your words. If you use the word "possible", then the answer is ZERO. Yes, Bitcoin could possibly fall to zero. If you use the word "probable", then maybe the answer could be 3000$-4000$-
Exactly my thinking. When Bitcoin was 1000, then it dropped to 200 levels. I can see no reason it wouldn't drop to 4000 from 20 000 levels too Smiley
bitcoin is a digital currency some time its price will be high and some time less so there is no need to worry about anything its normal.

Whoever predicted how much more will fall would have an incredible opportunity to make huge money. At the moment, we can only guess how far it will go or not. You can read ccharts or signals, but one news can change everything on the market.
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:51:13 AM

How much more fall is possible in price of bitcoins?

I think the price of bitcoin will not be dropped right now because it has been overloaded and now its price this is probably the most low bitcoin price so I think many people also start to hold bitcoin.

tiurminator

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:24:56 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin price fall to zero is possible especially if every government in the world banned cryptocurrency.
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:47:51 PM

Actually we cannot say how much more drop will happen because the flactuation of the market is beyond our control even the experts cannot tell that.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:49:47 PM

Perhaps bitcoin will reach some constant. And it will change at some time period to no more than 7-10%. In this case, it can become a convenient means of payment, cause now it isn`t possible with such jumps. But we must understand that it is still too early for such a development scenario, although later it is quite probable.

Their is no permanent in th8s world except for cahnge it means bitcoin will reach the highest point of the value price and tbat is the aim of everybody. That is true bitcoin is very useful because it can be a source of payment in every transaction will do. I th8nk bitcoin brings a lot of advantages to the life of people.
margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:52:22 PM

I think the bitcoin price will be very deep, you can see that the market is fluctuating very bad when bitcoin prices are constantly falling and is currently adjusted to $ 6700 level.

With a market in downtrend, I firmly believe that bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall further and may fall to $ 900 by the end of 2018.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:53:18 AM

No one can make accurate prediction on bitcoin price. But I think we already know the bottom bitcoin price in several days ago at $5800. Hopely, after touch that price, the price can recover and I am still believe bitcoin is long term investment.

Let's see. Remember a couple of months ago when btc moved below 6k? Mostnof us thought we've hit the bottom especially when we hit 9k around april. But alas we registered another all time low for this year only a few months afterwards. So we can't tell really for sure.
Well rise and fall in bitcoin is really common and we know crypto currency has the most volatile nature, so it is hard to say when the price will actually rise but I am sure soon we will see god price pumping, now all over the world almost 80% of countries are accepting bitcoin which is making it more valuable and so I think price will not go more down than this, now it is time for the price of bitcoin to be high.
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:54:09 AM

It seems to me that the fall of the cryptocurrency market has ended and now the lowest point in which you can buy well.
How can we make sure that it will either drop or jump in this unstable market besides which as we are here for benefit so we can get benefited with the Bitcoin either in low market or high market. The price has improved to 6.6k dollar and near to 6.7k dollar and we hope that it goes higher than 10k dollar. If the market continues its momentum then a green market will appear soon.
compak_comunity

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:42:18 AM

If make a precise prediction for its fall the bitcoin price would have been very difficult but to continue to anticipate such problems in the long duration may trade should hold bitcoin assets well and direct panic must be maintained.

gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:50:45 AM

let us pause on speculating and guessing how much bitcoin will fall, it is a natural thing, it falls and it rise on a crazy pattern, what we will say today will be different tomorrow, in bitcoin, the price is uncertain and unstable because of the volatility of bitcoin price, what we should do is to seize the moment when it is low, and try to buy as much as you can, then sell when the price goes up, but this act is contributing to the volatility of the price, if only all traders will trade in longer term then the market could somehow gain more momentum.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Bountyl

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:54:30 AM

I think the minimum bitokin will fall to 4000$. Below it will not be, because in my opinion whales will not be able to do this. On this market only hamster should lose. If you understand what I'm talking about)

Huobi Russia  |  Digital Asset Exchange Platform
https://www.huobi.com.ru
Premooooo

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:14:48 AM

Bitcoin's price is still falling so far as I think it's still a bit of a chance bitcoin has beaten a bigger price because now I can not really predict that it's going to be higher because I thought that it's going to go up this Saturday but now it's falling down.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:19:38 AM

let us pause on speculating and guessing how much bitcoin will fall, it is a natural thing, it falls and it rise on a crazy pattern, what we will say today will be different tomorrow, in bitcoin, the price is uncertain and unstable because of the volatility of bitcoin price, what we should do is to seize the moment when it is low, and try to buy as much as you can, then sell when the price goes up, but this act is contributing to the volatility of the price, if only all traders will trade in longer term then the market could somehow gain more momentum.

Yup this opinion is righ obviously we cannot know how much the price will drop down since all thing are possible in crypyo world, until theres a lot bad news to bitcoin the price will never recover, a good news to bitcoin can change everything even if the price are in dip situation we trust bitcoin from the beggining.

Abeliancoin

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:26:20 AM

difficult to predict.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:37:25 AM

Nobody knows for sure,  but it will be better for you to invest now cause pride seems to have stabilized at the rate of 6k and is showing no further signs of going down or up either ,but this is a sign that it will go up but not anytime soon,  I believe that before the end of this year we will see another rise.

Even if it’s not like last year’s ,there still no problem all that matters is how much profit you make out of it. So invest huge amount of money and monitor the price to know when you cut loss.
Hiltohen

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:51:20 AM

No one can make accurate prediction on bitcoin price. But I think we already know the bottom bitcoin price in several days ago at $5800. Hopely, after touch that price, the price can recover and I am still believe bitcoin is long term investment.

Let's see. Remember a couple of months ago when btc moved below 6k? Mostnof us thought we've hit the bottom especially when we hit 9k around april. But alas we registered another all time low for this year only a few months afterwards. So we can't tell really for sure.
Yeah it is right that no one can say anything about the future, but we can just predict from the current situation of the market and the market says that the future of bitcoin is very bright and the price will grow more and more. There is no dip in the price anymore. When the price steps upwards people will put their money in it and then the price will only grow.
Dimon8

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:13:20 AM

I think that the fall and general fluctuations of the main  currencies Bitcoin, Ether and other top currencies will occur until the last bitcoin is produced.
ginellis

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:20:23 AM

We cannot just predict that, but what i know is it will recover soon. All we have to do is wait and be expectant and positive always in prayers.
All the predictions about the price became false and the facts were against the predicted prices. You are also asking about the future predictions, therefore I can say that nobody is able to tell you what will happen in the future. But in my opinion the price will rise more and more and will reach to atleast $10000 in the coming days. No more fall in the price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: