Poll
Question: Bug test
test3 - 3 (9.7%)
test1 - 5 (16.1%)
test3 - 3 (9.7%)
1 - 14 (45.2%)
2 - 6 (19.4%)
Total Voters: 31

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much more fall is possible ?  (Read 3516 times)
cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:22:09 AM

How much more fall is possible in price of bitcoins?

For me, I think the bitcoin is going up and down and for my own opinion no one can actually knows what is the possible or not possible price of Bitcoin. Well. The market is unpredictable, we have the likelihood of going as low as $5000 down to $3000, and if the pattern on the daily chart turns out as expected with the wedge formation, or who knows, surprisingly, the market may get a huge push to the upper side.
aliichaudhary

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:34:52 PM

Perhaps bitcoin will reach some constant. And it will change at some time period to no more than 7-10%. In this case, it can become a convenient means of payment, cause now it isn`t possible with such jumps. But we must understand that it is still too early for such a development scenario, although later it is quite probable.
Sengoko

Activity: 491

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:17:01 AM

While we see the price within 6500 $ for bitcoin, I think it may decrease until the correction is completed. But I hope and believe that this will not happen and we will again see a big price increase.
Yeah this is just about to come. People are afraid of bitcoin now as it is not coming out of this dip. There are some scenario where bitcoin have shown amazingly increased price ranges but I really don’t know why this isn’t coming up. Since the January of this year, prices aren’t that much higher. They are still under the bed and we pray for bitcoin that it doesn’t goes down further.
Macai

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:36:04 AM

We cannot predict up to how much fall or how many diwnfall will Bitcoin reach, but one thing i'm sure of, Bitcoin will recover. It will indeed recover like what happen last year, we just speculate when but it is sure of.
Haoque89

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:53:24 AM

We do not know how much you can have your own plans and you can have your own plans to accept the price movement for the market as well as you. Should accept the change of this market
jayhawk1

Activity: 352

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:43:22 AM

We cannot just predict that, but what i know is it will recover soon. All we have to do is wait and be expectant and positive always in prayers.
Predication works in every other field of world but not that much higher here. Reason is, bitcoin had never shown some logical movement from one point to another. Rather it was just random. One moment it is at some place and the other, it just shifted to some high or low depending on the market. So don’t just be worried about things like this, you just have to make trust.
Cacao2017

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:05:32 AM

The price will not be lower bitcoin prices will continue to rise slightly they will make us more excited as well as have better confidence for investors who invest in them.
BitcoinMyBlood

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:06:48 AM

No one can make accurate prediction on bitcoin price. But I think we already know the bottom bitcoin price in several days ago at $5800. Hopely, after touch that price, the price can recover and I am still believe bitcoin is long term investment.
I think the season of fall has been finished and the season of growth has started. The market is green from the last three days and I hope that it will continue. Although the growth ratio is very slow but it is growing. It is good for new and old investors. New investors will make huge profits and the old investors who bought for higher price will recover their deficits.
jestbenen8

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:38:48 AM

It seems to me that the fall of the cryptocurrency market has ended and now the lowest point in which you can buy well.
The price could always go lower but you are right the price is not going to go that much lower anymore and so this is the perfect opportunity for both long term holders and traders to get cheap bitcoin, this is an opportunity that is not going to last and if you do not take advantage of it you will eventually regret it once the price of bitcoin begins to recover as we know it will do.
I think the price is now upwards and now we will see regular growth in the price. There will be no or very little fall in the price in the future. If we look the trend of the market the price will not drop more than $6000. Now it is on the track and the growth is normal, it means that now it will grow constantly without any big dip. Be optimistic about the bright future.
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:02:41 PM

We have already heard so many different versions about the cost of bitcoin, that now it's useless to build any guesswork. Experts promised the green market in the spring, now all the positive forecasts were postponed to autumn. Yesterday I read the information that the price of bitcoin could drop to $2,000. And here at the forum, many write that soon it will reach $10,000.
kripkiki12

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:03:11 PM

Tough to predict, but examining the current trends and charts, I would not be surprised if it falls down even under 5k at some point. The market should correct however, I would say we are out of bear market once the price is over 9k
alkiw21

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:09:55 PM

I think it's not falling anymore. And the number stays there. I think now is the time for recovery, but do not know too. So stay patient when there is a decline. and do not panic. Because there must be an increase. Keep calm and positive thinking.
HSRP

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:22:15 PM

It seems to me that the fall of the cryptocurrency market has ended and now the lowest point in which you can buy well.
The price could always go lower but you are right the price is not going to go that much lower anymore and so this is the perfect opportunity for both long term holders and traders to get cheap bitcoin, this is an opportunity that is not going to last and if you do not take advantage of it you will eventually regret it once the price of bitcoin begins to recover as we know it will do.
I think the price is now upwards and now we will see regular growth in the price. There will be no or very little fall in the price in the future. If we look the trend of the market the price will not drop more than $6000. Now it is on the track and the growth is normal, it means that now it will grow constantly without any big dip. Be optimistic about the bright future.
The cryptocurrency market is very volatile and everything is possible. There are a lot of negative predictions about the future of Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market but I think this is still a potential market for the rapidly growing 4.0 technology world.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:34:06 PM

As we see at the moment, the price of bitcoin and altcoyin still does not show the growth that we would like so much, and no one knows how events will develop in the future and what the prices for our coins will be. We just have to watch the situation and hope for the best.
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:37:12 PM

As I observed the  price of bitcoin is volatile and it goes lower but not so much as low as 6000 dollars. It is just its characteristics and that is why it is so good for investment.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:37:44 PM

I think it's not falling anymore. And the number stays there. I think now is the time for recovery, but do not know too. So stay patient when there is a decline. and do not panic. Because there must be an increase. Keep calm and positive thinking.
Decrease or increase we all nobody knows. especially we should be able to not panic and stay patient in seeing the situation or situation
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 01:41:00 PM

Hopefully it won't fall that might scare the investors but let's keep our hopes up so that it can boost the market status at this moment. May we experienced bear market but as always bitcoin will bounce back from the downfall and starting the bull run.

cheann20

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:44:45 PM

The current situation in the market is good, the price of bitcoin is moving up. And the corrections in price are part of bitcoin volatility, we all know bitcoin will raise again like last year.
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:45:29 PM

certainly investors who are already investing will hope there is no price drop because basically investors are looking to profit from the purchase price and for new investors then they will expect it to be lower because they are looking for the lowest price

Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:46:37 PM

I do not see that now it will continue to fall. I am more likely to see that it is now more stable on that number. So I do not think that there will be another fall at this point. Hopefully in a few months there will be a recovery as well as a significant increase that will encourage us to be more excited.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: