Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:22:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the reasons why you must take risk in crypto market?  (Read 3315 times)
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:59:20 PM

1% can become millionaires in this market. 9% are able to make a good profit in this market but 90% are in the loss phase and very difficult to control psychology and panic selling in recent times. I personally believe in Cryptocurrency and believe that people with good psychology can become millionaires in the next 10 years.
I do not know if the percentages are correct but I agree with this in principle only a very small minority will be able to become millionaires, another minority will earn some money and the rest will lose money, this is something difficult for people to figure out because they think that if they are in profits then everyone must be in profits like them, but they do not take into account that people take all kind of horrible decisions like investing in Bitconnect.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
canadinhano

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:02:54 PM

Because electronic money is the place that can give me the fastest wealth. I believe that I will soon find luck in investing.
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:59:11 PM

This question has been on my mind, I have been pandering on the reason why we should take risk despite the fact that people who take the same risk later loose everything, some time people consider taking risk as the only way to make it in life,  despite this believe people who take risk in the past are still regleting it,  dose it mean that you can not succeed without taking risk or that risk is what we must take in life,  is there any way one can live on earth without taking risk
Risks are an important part of investments. If you want to earn profit you have to take risk. The general rule is the higher the risk the higher the profit. So if you want to earn high profits you have to take high risk. But this risk should be managed well by the investors. You should diversify your investments and never invest more than what you cannot afford to lose.

Although unaffected by inflation, on the other hand the virtual currency has the potential to face instability in the value of the extreme currency. The value could at any time rise drastically and otherwise, the value could decrease drastically if there is a negative issue or threat. We do need to know that we know what to do if this happens.
chibimanau

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:26:24 PM

I think the cryptographic market is very potential for investors. In the stock market or real estate, there are similarities. You want to make a high profit, you have to accept a little risk. Crypto will grow very well in the future. It is important that you are smart enough to choose good coin to invest as BTC, ETH... Be a smart investor, you must take risks and You will make a big profit thanks to crypto, bitcoin
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:06:15 PM

I think the cryptographic market is very potential for investors. In the stock market or real estate, there are similarities. You want to make a high profit, you have to accept a little risk. Crypto will grow very well in the future. It is important that you are smart enough to choose good coin to invest as BTC, ETH... Be a smart investor, you must take risks and You will make a big profit thanks to crypto, bitcoin
It seems to me that a crypto currency has always a big risk for an investor or a trader. Proceeding from this, it is necessary to understand the degree of possibility to lose one's funds. Thus, if you want to earn with the help of crypto currency, you should be ready for all the nuances.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:54:14 PM

Crypto is most fast growing industry and the future of crypto is stable.It is experienced high risk high profit but the taking risk at right place is better than taking risk at where more chance of losing. Crypto is best investment as compare to real state or gold because crypto maximize the profit in short time and crypto still in early age if you take risk and invest now with massive amount in future you will meet fruitful results.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
alibaba93

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:05:49 PM

This question has been on my mind, I have been pandering on the reason why we should take risk despite the fact that people who take the same risk later loose everything, some time people consider taking risk as the only way to make it in life,  despite this believe people who take risk in the past are still regleting it,  dose it mean that you can not succeed without taking risk or that risk is what we must take in life,  is there any way one can live on earth without taking risk
You can see that the crypto market is very volatile, volatile and there is not a single basis for it, but we can see that the crypto market gives us The profit is huge, because the network is very profitable, so new people despite the dangers and risks to invest in this market.

Market risk is very high but if you have specific trading plan and follow them I believe you will be able to succeed and make a profit.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:36:05 PM

For me, my reason is that even though it has a lot of uncertainties, and it surely carries so much risk, it is still a viable market to be in. I say that because there are still lots and lots of projects left to discover in it, and also, there are so many other ventures where one can be successful in this market. Although  it is true that the market is harsh and has a lot of traps that could turn one's investment around, it's still a young market that has so much stuff to improve on. Therefore, if a person is serious about his investments, then it would surely be a better idea to stick around than give up.

Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:10:50 PM

If we have goal to earn in crypto then we are willing to take the risks. The crypto market currently are having a good signs of price so it is good to take risks it shows their is an uptrend. So for me I take the risks to earn in crypto market.
Gdra467

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 11:26:14 PM

Simple! If you don't take risks you lose the value of your idle money over time. That is why even banks give you a small interest on your savings; same can be said of crypto. The bigger risk you take the bigger the gains/losses. You must however, take reasonable risks that won't leave you bankrupt.
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:50:49 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2018, 01:50:58 AM by hirngespenst

Without taking a risk, how can you think of a good life? I have enough confidence to invest in the crypto field because I have the trust to get back return my money from The crypto with extra profit. I am earning from the crypto market and again I am investing my money to make more.  So, It is a normal matter to take the risk on the crypto industry. And I am taking the risk every day. This is just my opinio0n. Thanks.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Limar0

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:54:58 PM

Risk takers usually succeed in life. If you won't take the risk, you remain stagnant and will never grow personally. Just like here in crypto world, basically we all end up here because we want to earn as much money as we can to give our family a better future. But if you failed on the first time you do trading and then quit because of that, then you'll end up nothing. So better continue trading learn from mistakes and strive to do better the next time then you'll succeed.
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:57:42 PM

Each of whose name lives's necessarily closely related with the so-called risk but one big risk that should be avoided's the risk of not doing anything. You've to do what you think you can't do but when you fail when you try it you should continue to try again. You should do better than the first one. The only people who have never fallen are those who have increased in times of risk. Take advantage of this opportunity.

dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:04:25 AM

Of course we all don't want to lose in crypto market but it is inevitable. Risk is everywhere and we wouldn't survive until now if we never taken the risk, we should just have to stop throwing our money into something that are not obviously profitable like other coins or ICOs. If you don't want to take the risk then stop engaging to crypto or anything related to it it's  easy as that.

davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:25:49 AM

There is only one reason right now to take risks when investing on crypto currencies. That reason is the return of investment with huge profit. Think about some random altcoins. The prices of those coins might skyrocket all of a sudden but there are also chances that the same coin might die. You will have to risk yourself to gain the profit.

Crypto trading is always a very risky business. Meanwhile, when you invest your money in the cryptocurrency, the returns can be really cool. Therefore, we risk.
In the existing world, almost every investment has some risk attached and it is not possible to avoid risk and in the same time one has to earn money by investing so a sharp investor would invest in an asset which can give high return irrespective of the risk attached to the investment.

Besides, there are trick and tactics which can minimize your risk and you can trade safely in an asset. In case of Bitcoin, you have to have a diverse portfolio to reduce the risk of loosing money in case price falls. It is all about how efficiently you deal the business.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:55:24 AM

There aren't hard reasons about why you absolutely have to take risk in the crypto market. People should realize that the markets really aren't for everyone -- the investors that don't put time into their research will get eaten alive. The reason why so many people are attracted to the crypto markets, however, is that it has a high yield -- or at least, people keep hearing about the high yield. There are countless bitcoin success stories out there, and I have a feeling that a lot of people think they can be the next success story. That's what potentially drives a lot of people to invest in my opinion.
In this life, if you want to move forward and that you want to have a better life in the days coming ahead, then you must go for taking such kind of risks in your life which can then help you in having a better life. Risk is there when you make an investment in these crypto currencies but you need to take enough steps to minimize the level of that risk so that you can get something good.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:09:56 AM

Risk is the result of profit and all kinds of investments have a varying degree of risk so the higher the risk, the higher the potential return. Cryprocurrency trading is the most risky if you compare it to stock exchange and forex but if you know how to manage risk then you can a lot of profits in this kind of trading. Before investing in virtual currency, you should learn how to deal with its volatility and on how to minimize your possible loss.
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:49:27 AM

To live is to take the risks. To earn in crypto is to take the risks. Everything in life has a risks. That's why you should take all the risks if you want to success. You will not earn profit in investing in crypto if you did not take the risks.
Exactly! Everything in life is all about the risk. The things we do, the investments we make, everything is always risky and it is only left to us how we are able to manage the risk and do things right most of the time. As far as I know, this could be a very risky market due to its volatility, but it is for sure certain that there is a lot of opportunity to gain from it at the end of it all which is worth makes it worth taking as a risk.
I must say that life is all about taking risks and that you must take such kind of risks like that of going for investing of money rather than that of the keeping your money in your account to make more earning. Other than that, you need to know the right way of dealing all the risks which you can come across in your life and that you need to take all the precautionary measures to mitigate those risks.
forbesmining

Activity: 297

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:08:02 PM

Those reasons are obvious, it is because in order to have a great amount of earnings you need to risk something and if you will not risk you will not have a great amount of earning, you would be delighted with small.

henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:21:19 AM

They say that the bigger the risk that we take the bigger profit that we might have. There's no harm in trying so if we are willing to gain a good profit, we better be wiiling and brave to take the risks. All kinds of investment is risky and we must be strong enough to face the fear of losing if we would want to have a bigger gain.

The rule does not work all the time. I suppose that there is a sense to get more knowledge about trading to make the fewer mistakes and reduce your losses. professional do not lose a lot of money. They earn.
Learning would never let you down, not only here but in any field of life. When you are interested in new thing, you must understand the base is crystal. If you don’t know base and general mechanism of that thing, you can’t just be making things according to your own mind and will. So make sure all of your plans and strategies are firstly better understood and then taken to action.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: