Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:39:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the reasons why you must take risk in crypto market?  (Read 3315 times)
javierromero69follaculos

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:04:03 PM

It is a childish question and this thread has just become a spam thread.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kkrectorden

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:17:03 AM

You can take risks in the cryptos because that is how cryptos functions.
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:03:05 AM

All kind of investment and all activity that we did in every day life has each risk, but only different level risk, there are low risk, medium and high risk. We have to take risk in crypto to make high profit, no risk will be no gain.

kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:37:29 AM

This question has been on my mind, I have been pandering on the reason why we should take risk despite the fact that people who take the same risk later loose everything, some time people consider taking risk as the only way to make it in life,  despite this believe people who take risk in the past are still regleting it,  dose it mean that you can not succeed without taking risk or that risk is what we must take in life,  is there any way one can live on earth without taking risk
It's not bad to take a risk sometimes taking risk give us a satisfaction because we don't have regret that we not grab the opportunity. Sometimes taking risk bring us to successful life.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Koenraad Lange

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:19:01 PM

There is nothing without taking the risks and you must do that.
Risk is the price that must be received when we make a decision. When I started crypto, of course I wanted to make a big profit, but in reality it could be profit and loss. So there is no need to overreact, because profit must be obtained when we wait patiently for the price to be good for sale.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:17:37 PM

The only reason that people take risk is because they want to earn a profit  and id like to clear everyone that risk is not about investing nor trading because even a regular bounty hunter like us do also face a risk  .

we dedicate our time , effort , blood and sweat in order to complete several task but we dont really guarantee if we are going to get paid .

And most of all , risk is not only on the side of cryptos because even in real life we also face alot of risk every single day .
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:19:11 PM

The reason is the opportunity give  by crypto that would actually changes the world and the future bitcoin will actual could do that just believe on it.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:26:56 PM

The reason is the opportunity give  by crypto that would actually changes the world and the future bitcoin will actual could do that just believe on it.
yes that is certain, the risk is the gift from crypto that we must face and accept humbly. everything that happens is normal every year. I will always believe that crypto will do that and make a surprise, just wait for what happens later.
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:28:14 PM

This world is made fairly, the systems already exist. Everyone needs to know about this. It is actually ridiculous if we do not want to take risks to get a profit. All goes in balance. For example, I practice cycling. I have to risk falling while learning to ride it. I can't always rely on two small wheels as a help so my bike stays up and balanced. Maybe I will be afraid, and maybe I will get hurt later. However that is a fixed price that must be paid to get what we want.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:38:19 PM

yes that is certain, the risk is the gift from crypto that we must face and accept humbly. everything that happens is normal every year. I will always believe that crypto will do that and make a surprise, just wait for what happens later.

Those positive aspirations aren't exactly reasons as why one "must" Take the risk. Your decisions should be based on how far you can go on stretching your capital. Of course there's profit but there also are hard losses. In this market, the only "must" Is that you have to be flexible to the market movements.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
maaydin

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:52:22 PM

i   think  everything  that  we  want  to  make something we have to take  risks  in order to  make something  more than  the others or to live  that life you  are searching and dreaming and for this reason  i think we have to take risks especially in crypto.
Ronaldcoin2017

Merit: 300

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:49:54 PM

i   think  everything  that  we  want  to  make something we have to take  risks  in order to  make something  more than  the others or to live  that life you  are searching and dreaming and for this reason  i think we have to take risks especially in crypto.
The main reason why we need to take risk on crypto is that we really need or want a good profit. And I think crypto is really for those who are a risk taker. Because crypto is really unpredictable we can really win or lose on this feild and anytime we can really make a good profit if we are lucky on feild.
HSRP

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:59:10 PM

Since electronic money has many potential opportunities for us, we may find more opportunities for us if we have a lot of project analysis knowledge and a good coin selection.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Husecomang

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:30:52 AM

Big profits want big risks, and that’s why we all here in this market. If you do not take risk you will not be able to make good profit. You know that in stock market the oil and gas company shares give you big profit because they also possess big risks. Anything could be happen in the next 24 hours. The same is here in crypto market. Nobody can say what will be the price tomorrow, but still invest his money.
mornabo

Merit: 504

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:01:50 PM

This question has been on my mind, I have been pandering on the reason why we should take risk despite the fact that people who take the same risk later loose everything, some time people consider taking risk as the only way to make it in life,  despite this believe people who take risk in the past are still regleting it,  dose it mean that you can not succeed without taking risk or that risk is what we must take in life,  is there any way one can live on earth without taking risk
You know that in life taking a risk is good sometimes. It's hard to believe but it's true to take risk in some situation is needed not because you want to earn a lot of money but that is the way you to need to take a risk especially in crypto.
Nothing is risky as long as you are going on the right path, as long as you do not astray from the basics and necessary actions. Once you slip somewhere then you will pay the price for your wrong deeds because this is a very precious market and you have to look into everything that will keep you safe from risks so do not make unnecessary risks for yourself, following the guiding principles you will reach at your destination.
Lol there is no fact about "Nothing is risky as long as you are going on blah blah blah" the risk in investing is absolute and certainly exists in every investment including bitcoin, but if you look at the potential that exists in bitcoin in the future, then You have to take that risk to invest here dude
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 12:37:20 PM

You already told the main reason in your post which is "no risk, no gain". Without taking a risk there is many many hard to gain in our life. Just look around most of the winner walked on that way. So, it's the main reason, I think.

Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:06:51 PM

This question has been on my mind, I have been pandering on the reason why we should take risk despite the fact that people who take the same risk later loose everything, some time people consider taking risk as the only way to make it in life,  despite this believe people who take risk in the past are still regleting it,  dose it mean that you can not succeed without taking risk or that risk is what we must take in life,  is there any way one can live on earth without taking risk
You already told the main reason in your post which is "no risk, no gain". Without taking a risk there is many many hard to gain in our life. Just look around most of the winner walked on that way. So, it's the main reason, I think.
Exactly, without taking risks in crypto market we cannot gains nothing. So the most risks in crypto should be understand that prices are very volatile. The reasons must take the risks in crypto are the profit to get.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:25:24 PM

The reason I bought crypto is hoping to get a big profit someday, even though there are lots of altcoins but I'm sure there will be natural selection so that it will make a lot of altcoins disappear and of course it will survive a coin that has a good reputation.
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:36:25 PM

Now many investors may be poorly informed, most do not have reliable sources that large and medium-sized businesses will implement blockchain technology in their infrastructure and as a result leave the market with a loss of funds, they need a little more patience.
Jateng

Activity: 1258
Merit: 144

Think Different

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:36:29 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2018, 02:54:49 PM by Jateng

This question has been on my mind, I have been pandering on the reason why we should take risk despite the fact that people who take the same risk later loose everything, some time people consider taking risk as the only way to make it in life,  despite this believe people who take risk in the past are still regleting it,  dose it mean that you can not succeed without taking risk or that risk is what we must take in life,  is there any way one can live on earth without taking risk

We do not mind losing. It is like gambling, we have to take the risk even there is a chance if losing because big profit or money awaits us. The money we put can be double, triple or more, the time, and effort we spent is nothing and worth it. Once you get used to it, it is already hard to avoid and stop from it. Something like "addicted".

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: