Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:34:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RIPPLE  (Read 15647 times)
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:49:44 PM

With ripple at the current price of 67c do you think its worth investing in it or not?

Do you belive it will increase in price in the near future?

It should rise but im ambiguous about this project for many reasons ! The mesons rate of their coins is unlimited and in addition to that they are also regulating their project like centralised one. This makes me worried that they will ever let the project price go up than the normal one, and here the normal is being around 1USD. We saw XRP hiking ATH to 3 USD but that was because of the whole market cap login crazy last December. So there is no as such guarantee that XRP will ever grow it huge rates in the future. Its just empty prediction that they will!
pavelkor

Activity: 259
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:52:05 PM

i wont give a penny for this shit, why do i? u have to give them some money as a collateral, u have to give them your all accounts from your banks, they can bann u anytime and u will lose all your money if they want, nah, thnx, not for me.
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:56:44 PM

Information about RIPPLE does not really know it in detail, but according to some information from some of the groups I met, RIPPLE is very good, let alone investing from now on. Even if the issue of the upsurge in the near future, I think it will happen, with a lot of positive value and dev work with other parties.
KRISTIMAK

Activity: 197
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:09:37 PM

I am not so familiar with the coin on this one., nonetheless Ripple was ranked the top position after 3 bit coin, etherium. This shows the Ripple has the opportunity to growth.
mc.craigsvictor

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:24:12 PM

From my perception Ripple coins are very good for investment. Recently The Ripple worked with many banks and the experience was very good. It can pump out very soon.
tokenjob

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:21:38 PM

Ripple is a great coin for trade. Because they are not risky. Price is always stable. It’s a good character for a coin. That’s why i suggest you invest on ripple. But its true bitcoin is more profitable than ripple.
Olano

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:32:10 PM

With ripple at the current price of 67c do you think its worth investing in it or not?

I think it's worth investing in Ripple. This coin has great potential and a great future. I am sure about that. Now it is possible to buy Ripple at a very attractive price. I believe that by the end of the year the value of Ripple will grow and will be more than two dollars.
Md.salauddin

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:20:38 PM

I believe that ripple is a very good coin investment. It has achieved very good position in the market. I believe that the price will rise up more in the coming future.
almanoffs

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:25:27 PM

Yes coin ripple already showed a very strong growth when no one believed in it, now on the fall of its price is to buy it and wait for a new growth.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:02:09 AM

If you're looking to invest medium to long term you'd probably not lose money investing in Ripple

I wouldn't expect it to go anywhere fast as far as increase in value is concerned but most of the top assets do have potential to appreciate by the end of the year
Ripple is no doubt a very good coin for the sake of investing of the money but only for the ones who know much about the ripple. It is because the nature of the ripple is quite different from rest of the crypto coins and that you can’t treat the ripple just like other coins. You must deal the things in a way which can then help you in making of money because of that investment which you have made.
keykey1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:41:54 AM

For me Ripple is not in a row of currencies in which I would like to make investments. On my mind this currency should be more liberal. Then it would be more attractive to ordinary people and to professional traders.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:27:39 AM

I think investing on Ripple is killing crypto world its not a decentrelised coin also more than 80% coins are premined . I think investing on XEM , IOST , TRX is far better than investing on Ripple. If your investing on Ripple keep in mind for this huge bearish trend ripple may be the major reason . Whales are controlling market always keep that in mind.
Raihan050

Activity: 443

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:08:45 PM

Well,I believe that ripple is good choice for investing which position already Top 3 in market and i also believe that in future the price of ripple will increase much more than now.

potatopotato

Activity: 75
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:55:41 PM

solid investment imo. Ive heard so much about this coin. good and bad but mostly good. if you have the mones, I say JUST DO IT
vivuta103

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:27:02 AM

The Ripple make deal with some central banks, I hope will have a positive impact on the world of cryptocurancy, I just hope that the partnership has been done so far Ripple can run smoothly and can bring change or maximum growth for Ripple this year. if the partnership works, then I'm sure it will not take long to raise the price.
TwisterPipister

Activity: 238

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:31:39 AM

It can grow in price in the future, it's an excellent technology, but to be honest, I do not understand why everyone thinks that banks will start buying the ripple coins themselves? It seems to me insane that the bank, instead of transferring money to another bank, went to the crypto exchange, bought a ripple, transferred it to another bank and during this whole operation the price changed several times.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
efeyigit39

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:36:42 AM

One of the coins popular in the world of ripple crypto currencies. When the project is analyzed and the white paper is read the stock market will become a great dynamic in the future.
Gorodcoin

Activity: 264

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:41:59 AM

It might increase, but I prefer to stay away from ripple as i made my own research on this project, and its background is not promising for me
Snake9999

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:38:15 AM

The Ripple make deal with some central banks, I hope will have a positive impact on the world of cryptocurancy, I just hope that the partnership has been done so far Ripple can run smoothly and can bring change or maximum growth for Ripple this year. if the partnership works, then I'm sure it will not take long to raise the price.
Yes, I totally agree with you. Investing in Ripple is actually a very safe investment. It can hold on when most altcoins collapse. It can also rise significantly when the bull market arrives. This is why Ripple was able to Attractive place!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
CoinCollect

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:27:41 PM

I think that ripple has great potential and buying this coin for storage in the long term is definitely worth it. But it is worth noting that the growth of this coin, I mean a significant increase, will occur only in the confluence of favorable circumstances for this coin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: